Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Pi? Ridiculous! Its over 1/1000th too much. Imagine falling at 1/1000th the speed of light into a pit of snakes and spinning chainsaws!

So, the other real answer is: How much is it? Much too much.

If I land in an area full of inteligent life with that speed they will just call it a crash. At least on this planet :D

will everyone please stop sugar coating the truth! TFP team has taken the money and bought a secluded tropical island in uncharted seas. they have solar power, wind turbines and a natural water falls that is fed from a natural hot springs so they have hot water for their showers too.

they built an internet satellite and sent it into orbit before they left, thats how they can watch us all act crazy. so they are now happy on a quiet island with their families.

oh... they are busy scripting up the sequel "alive for 7 days" due out for EA in 2020 (it will not be voxel) :)

i'd make up more but brain hurts from thinking again.

hahahaha!

Don't put yourself out, any excuse I made to myself about needing a secondary physics engine was just that, an excuse.

I'd love to play with the concept if I had the time but for what I'm doing it would cause more problems than it solves, speed matters less than a relatively deterministic system. I know I'll never have truly deterministic physics, and I don't really need it, but trying to track two physics engines at once just compounds the problem.

I wouldn't be surprised, in fact I'd expect, unity to make putting stuff from the built-in physics engine into the job system a lot easier than it is now. That would essentially do the same thing but I can't see it happening any time soon.

Heh. Well, when I say rough I mean really rough. I was just going to kind of do a bunch of basic loops with "insert code here" comments. If Unity is going to update their engine though, might as well just wait and see what they do.

Just wait till Madmoles new video coming up shows him on their previously mentioned private island...living it up , having some drinks and laughing at everyone waiting for the new Alpha...

Oh wait TFP is not Space Goat , skipping town with all of our Kickstarter Evil Dead 2 boardgame money...

About time you pimp bitch! I need my fix!😎😎😎

Nope but I smell a video on the horizon.

PLEASE SIR PLEASE SIR

MY PIMP MASTER SIR MADMOLE!

I know I still owe U 1 million dollars for the last time you responded to 1 of my posts.

The long wait for A17 is most likely due to them having difficulty adding in the battle royale mode... ;)

7 Days already functions exactly like an extremely slow-paced Fortnite tbh

When PUBG first hit the streets I was like "this is like 7 Days PvP distilled into a hyper concentrated form"

Still love 7 Days though.

Quick, why did the theory of eight quantum dimensions come after the movie: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?

The theory had been around since 1936 at least when Dr Lizardo made the first attempt to cross the dimensional barrier but it wasn't until they finally made a working oscillating overthruster at the beginning of the film that the theory gained a wider acceptance :-)

Idea

Great idea ... build a stove, wire it with electricity and use it for cooking .... build an aircon and your base within a certain radius will have a constant temperature day and night. I love these ideas, thank you.

Actually, wouldn't it be neat if you could build some AC's that would reduce the heatmap of the area it's in? And the elec stove would have way less heat than the campfire?

Actually, wouldn't it be neat if you could build some AC's that would reduce the heatmap of the area it's in? And the elec stove would have way less heat than the campfire?

Heatmap does not refer to actual heat, but overall activity by the player/s

Archived