Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

No need for a vote. "Poofing" is not the end product. Those in the future who purchase the finished game will never see zombie poofing or know the temporary pain we suffered during this period of early access where we would witness zombies poofing.

Every poof is an opportunity. We shall see many a psychologist offering their services to those impacted emotionally, or mentally by this phenomenon.

The pros of all these shrinks, is that the zombies have new targets, spreading the pain so to speak. And who knows, maybe some zombies could use a shrink, for more than food :p

No need for a vote. "Poofing" is not the end product. Those in the future who purchase the finished game will never see zombie poofing or know the temporary pain we suffered during this period of early access where we would witness zombies poofing.

Roland, has shooting through your intended target been fixed yet... ie bow...

so, is there an estimated date for alpha 17 now? (sry, i wasnt able, to check the last 2245 posts^^)

thx!

Down to days or weeks from weeks or months.

I'm getting suspicious or maybe superstitious that it's so close to Halloween that making that a target for A17E release is very compelling.

Poofing is just temporary. There will be something done to make it look like rapid decay or something in order to hide the popping out of existence. We will have to live with it for at least the first part of A17, however.

Temporary, as in, it will be fixed in 17.x-temporary?

Or temporary as in, smell-will-be-fixed-in-A17-but-now-2-years-later-still-hasn't-been-fixed-temporary?

Or geology-temporary? :p

Amazing

The last work from the Ukrainian artist Zvenigorodsky and Russian VK fan community Cheburserv.

I think that this picture has the name: a long construction 17 Alpha ))

F3_Qb_E9_U78s_I.jpg

Man that is awesome! there is a lot of knowledge and good natured jabbing packed into that image. amazing

Hello

I'm sorry I do not want to read the last 2000 pages. Is there an appointment for A17? On the Internet you read many rumors even that the A17 will not come at all. An exact date would not be so important ... but what is the approximate time frame? 1 week? 1 month? more?:upset:

As stated in the first post ... "A17 will be released when the bugs are fixed", TFP do not give possible release dates anymore because it causes a ♥♥♥♥ storm every time they take longer than they estimate. That's pretty much what we have, besides some information that certain things are more finished than others. Where did you read that A17 will not come at all? I call BS on that.

Hello

I'm sorry I do not want to read the last 2000 pages. Is there an appointment for A17? On the Internet you read many rumors even that the A17 will not come at all. An exact date would not be so important ... but what is the approximate time frame? 1 week? 1 month? more?:upset:

The honest answer is; we don't know. Maybe it's good to check back somewhere at the end of November, or December. Should be more info then.

By then A17 stable is out and about. Knowing that they have been at a feature freeze for about 2 months now and that the gameplay with our beloved mole looked all right, I can safely say that they are aiming for somewhere in October for A17E and based on previous alpha's, releasing the stable version 1 or 2 months after that. Of course it is still all estimation but with what they said, it's a matter of weeks instead of months.

Finally got around to joining this forum, after following it for over a year, love the new separate thread with just the Dev/Mods comment makes it far easier to keep up with the games development.

Have been enjoying the game since A12, although have seen stuff about online since A7. Still enjoying A16.4 whilst awaiting the next installment.

TFPs doing a great job, eagerly awaiting the revamp and changes.

Personally I'm looking forward to having even more hours of fun trying out the various settings combinations and styles of play that make this game great.

The honest answer is; we don't know. Maybe it's good to check back somewhere at the end of November, or December. Should be more info then.

Okey then we hope the best thanks. On the subject of the rumor mill says that it is not more: Apparently Telltale was probably responsible and they are broke if you can trust the Internet. Can A17 still come after all?

By then A17 stable is out and about. Knowing that they have been at a feature freeze for about 2 months now and that the gameplay with our beloved mole looked all right, I can safely say that they are aiming for somewhere in October for A17E and based on previous alpha's, releasing the stable version 1 or 2 months after that. Of course it is still all estimation but with what they said, it's a matter of weeks instead of months.

If you add enough weeks together, you'll get months ;-)

Okey then we hope the best thanks. On the subject of the rumor mill says that it is not more: Apparently Telltale was probably responsible and they are broke if you can trust the Internet. Can A17 still come after all?

Telltale has nothing to do with the PC version of 7dtd. The console versions may have a bit more of a delay for the next update but the loss of a publisher isn't a crippling problem. As far as I know Iron Galaxy are doing the code for the console port and they're fine.

Archived