Version 1.0 (Alpha 22) Dev Diary

14 hours ago, sona xavask said:

Olá boa tarde, vai ter atualização pra dois jogadores em tela dividida?

Eu é meu filho adoramos o jogo...

Mas ficamos triste por não podermos jogar juntos na em tela dividida 

Took 10 seconds, just saying......

Hello good afternoon, will there be an update for two players in split screen? Me and my son love the game... But we were sad that we couldn't play together in split-screen

No. 

2 hours ago, YourMirror said:

Took 10 seconds, just saying......

Hello good afternoon, will there be an update for two players in split screen? Me and my son love the game... But we were sad that we couldn't play together in split-screen

No. 

are you trying to make a joke? lmao hScreenshot_2024-08-08_105537.webp.6c5fd2514cb17104341001ba4bf12dab.webpow about they start with the basics first......

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

você está tentando fazer uma piada? kkk que Captura de tela_2024-08-08_105537.webp.6c5fd2514cb17104341001ba4bf12dab.webptal eles começarem com o básico primeiro...

Não, não vovô, foi só uma pergunta, pois eu é meu filho jogamos bastante, jogamos juntos em tela dividida, é muito divertido... 

Se não gostou da pergunta... Não posso fazer nada... Abraço... Fica na paz... VOVÔ 

1 hour ago, sona xavask said:

Não, não vovô, foi só uma pergunta, pois eu é meu filho jogamos bastante, jogamos juntos em tela dividida, é muito divertido... 

Se não gostou da pergunta... Não posso fazer nada... Abraço... Fica na paz... VOVÔ 

ADOREI A PERGUNTA.. me fez rir por duas horas!

On 8/8/2024 at 4:09 AM, Zodiark69 said:

That my friend is a cooking pot mine. it is indeed an explosive.

What do you do with it though ?, I can not pick it up. I wrench it ?.... shoot it ??? and another crazy question, how is it detonated as It did not go off when I walked around it.

7 minutes ago, Jay_ombie said:

What do you do with it though ?, I can not pick it up. I wrench it ?.... shoot it ??? and another crazy question, how is it detonated as It did not go off when I walked around it.

I've seen that one as well.  Some mines are decorative it seems, without the ability to explode or pick up (even if you have the perk to pick up mines).  Probably just there to give you a quick scare that you almost blew yourself up.  ;)

I haven't really seen them use cooking pot mines much for actual mines in vanilla.  It's usually the air filter mines or the hubcap mines if they want stuff exploding.  But I've also seen hubcap mines that are just decorations.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Jay_ombie said:

you should stand on it to make sure it is decorative, or shoot it while standing next to it, for science.

truth be told, it is 1 of the story elements told by the environment.  people were making cooking pot mines in the basement before they got killed by some outside force(probably zombies) just as 1 of the mines was finished.

1 hour ago, Jay_ombie said:

how is it detonated as It did not go off when I walked around it.

Do you have Urban combat volume 5 read? It allows you to step on the mines without setting them off.

There is a visual distinction between the "fake" vs real mines (although very subtle in some cases and hard to see from afar), the cooking pot mine has wires/electronics on the lid, the hub cap mine does not lay flat on the ground as it has something under it propping it up a little

Edited by NekoPawtato (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Jay_ombie said:

I'm pretty sure they'll explode if you walk on them, try to pick one up, or shoot it (usually), but it has been a while since I tried to interact with one. I've not tried to wrench one.

14 minutes ago, zztong said:

I'm pretty sure they'll explode if you walk on them, try to pick one up, or shoot it (usually), but it has been a while since I tried to interact with one. I've not tried to wrench one.

That one I couldn't pick up.  I didn't try to stand on it, though.

15 hours ago, Riamus said:

That one I couldn't pick up.  I didn't try to stand on it, though.

Oh, that's disappointing. I mean the "appeal" of a cooking pot mine is that somebody might think it is a cooking pot and try to pick it up, setting it off.

Kage 848 in his latest Video (Part 16) raises a real valid point that traders should not sell anything over blue quality as it makes no sense of working through the magazine journey as it voids any progress if you just then buy a blue ...

You could just say then its a choice, you do not have to. But is there and again makes it humanly impossible to not want to buy a weapon or such instead of waiting for magazines to turn up which in it self then voids the fun of exploring for more magazines etc etc etc.

@faatal

This new inventory lock mechanic is fantastic! Could we please have this in vehicle storage too? There's always a few necessities we keep in our vehicles and it'd be nice to not accidentally empty them out.

The Dew Collector doesn't have a "Take all" button like the other workbenches do. Could that be added too?

Last question! The Electrician and Traps magazines unlock in big bunches instead of in a steady drip like the cooking or weapon magazines. Is that a deliberate choice? It usually takes us so long to unlock a tier of electrics or traps that we either just buy them from the trader, wait for a bundle to drop or skip them all together. If one thing unlocked every 5 magazines it'd be far less frustrating.

Edited by Mr. Perfect
Broken @ tag (see edit history)

On 8/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, Jay_ombie said:

The safest method is to remove/destroy the block beneath it.  It will just fall and be destroyed without it exploding.

Hi …this may not be the area but ….I wanted to give my thanks and appreciation to the very recent update to console ….it runs great…looks great…and coming from the ps4 version it is such a breath of fresh air…thank you for the time and effort (and I can tell a lot was put into it) that was put into getting this to where it now is….👏(made a account specifically to thank you all) ….you did a amazing job porting it (do not listen to any nasty comments I have had nothing but a good experience)…I’ll stop this here and say thank you fun pimps and thank you to all who were involved  :)  👍 have a good day everybody I’ll be enjoying this game for a longggg time 

6 hours ago, Jay_ombie said:

Kage 848 in his latest Video (Part 16) raises a real valid point that traders should not sell anything over blue quality as it makes no sense of working through the magazine journey as it voids any progress if you just then buy a blue ...

You could just say then its a choice, you do not have to. But is there and again makes it humanly impossible to not want to buy a weapon or such instead of waiting for magazines to turn up which in it self then voids the fun of exploring for more magazines etc etc etc.

1) I appreciate the option for weapons I am not specced into. 2) I assume Kage perked into daring adventurer as I have never seen blue quality of an item I perked before I can craft it. Assuming this is the case, the real solution is don’t take daring adventurer if you don’t want the trader to have better items. That perk appears to primarily exist for people who want to rush progression and the perk does what is says on the tin.

21 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Not sure if this has been brought up yet - Is there a reason the Reflex Sight doesn't appear on the Tactical Assault Rifle? The red dot's there, but no model for the sight itself.

20240809202409_1.jpg

20240809202403_1.jpg

Are you sure one of your mods isn’t causing that to occur?