Khaine's A20 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

4 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi Khaine

Thank you very much for updating all your mods and sharing them.
By the way, you will add the C # mod where the plants require water or you will not share that.
Regards

I will not be sharing that. That's DF specific (and also needs further testing at this point)

4 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

I will not be sharing that. That's DF specific (and also needs further testing at this point)

Ok, it's understandable.
I'll take a look at DF again when you release the A20 version, thank you very much.
Regards

1 minute ago, LittleMonstersTV said:

Thank you!  I was going to ask you on your old thread if you were going to be looking at any of these this weekend but knew you had a lot going on.  Good to know we can dive in to A20 with a 60 slot backpack and lockable slots :D

fancy seeing you here

to be real straightforward bullets with steel casings might make more sense especially for the pipe guns considering steel is much tougher and would protect the breach from the explosion better. also I saw some tests done in real life with steel cased bullets from multiple testers with various guns and all of them proved steel cased bullets dont corrode the barrel faster than brass.

Not sure why but the 15 slot toolbar is not working.  It shows the slots but can't use the last 5.  Not running a server just logging into steam single player. I did disable the EAC in the task manager after starting the game.  ...NM sorry :(

Did find a bug.  If you make something and put it in one of the last 5 slots and place it on the ground it doesn't use up the item so i could make 1 hatch but place 50 of them in the world.

Edited by Varzii (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Latheos said:

The github links are throwing SSL exception errors, Khaine.

Probably cos it's getting hammered.

48 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Khaine does the Hornet add a chance for Honey?

Yes

27 minutes ago, Varzii said:

Not sure why but the 15 slot toolbar is not working.  It shows the slots but can't use the last 5.  Not running a server just logging into steam single player. I did disable the EAC in the task manager after starting the game.  ...NM sorry :(

Did find a bug.  If you make something and put it in one of the last 5 slots and place it on the ground it doesn't use up the item so i could make 1 hatch but place 50 of them in the world.

You've got DM mode on. that's an A20 feature (cheat mode on does it too)