Khaine's A20 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

Hi Khain, i use your 96 greater Backpack and i love it.

But i noticed, i don't have the arrows to lock any of my inventory slots. The same happens on my wife's pc. The arrows aren't available.

I have seen, on page 3 of the topic, another guy has also the Backpack and he have the arrows in his Screenshots available.

Do you have an idea, why there are not available for us?

I changed the resolution, i thought maybe the arrows are hidden or something like this, but also no change after this.

Thank you in advance and keep doing what you are doing :)

53 minutes ago, Rathlon said:

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this or not but

Is the protection on the traders still active or is it disabled with the Traders Always Open mod?

"Don't turn trader protection off in A20. It breaks the trader quest list.

You need a C# patch for traders to be able to die." - KhaineGB, 1 Page Ago

9 hours ago, Hydebound said:

And of course because I asked, a horde spawned in the middle of my fetch quest almost killing me. :D

Yep, that sounds about right. :D

8 hours ago, Benton said:

Hi Khain, i use your 96 greater Backpack and i love it.

But i noticed, i don't have the arrows to lock any of my inventory slots. The same happens on my wife's pc. The arrows aren't available.

I have seen, on page 3 of the topic, another guy has also the Backpack and he have the arrows in his Screenshots available.

Do you have an idea, why there are not available for us?

I changed the resolution, i thought maybe the arrows are hidden or something like this, but also no change after this.

Thank you in advance and keep doing what you are doing :)

I'll have a look at it. I may need to move them anyway tbh.

7 hours ago, Hox13 said:

I can't get the modlet link to download must be getting overloaded it keeps resetting the connection. I'll try later to download the fixed version.

You can also just go to the main git link and just download the entire repo since it's not very big (that's what she said).

https://github.com/KhaineGB/KhaineA20ModletsXML
https://github.com/KhaineGB/KhaineA20ModletsHarmony

3 hours ago, Rathlon said:

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this or not but

Is the protection on the traders still active or is it disabled with the Traders Always Open mod?

It is still on as it needs a C# patch to not break things.

I just want to say thank you for all the "little" amazing modlets that you've put out so quickly. This is the most I've personally enjoyed 7 days in a while. Using a combo of increased wandering horde frequency, dangerous cities, and the new vanilla feral sense options I've actually managed to find a happy little niche for myself. I've never been into the gaminess of the vanilla blood moon horde system with their ability to magically detect you and the zeds spawning in a ring around you. I like tower defense games but it always felt out of place here to me when I wanted more of a survival experience. Now with the blood moons off and feral sense kicking in at night if I dilly dally combined with the increased risk/reward temptation of the densely packed cities on top of the random chance of running across a huge roaming horde at any time, things feel just right:)

4 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

You can also just go to the main git link and just download the entire repo since it's not very big (that's what she said).

https://github.com/KhaineGB/KhaineA20ModletsXML
https://github.com/KhaineGB/KhaineA20ModletsHarmony

Works perfect now. Thanks for the links! The other link just would not work at all. Your right it wasn't big at all. (Giggity)