Khaine's A20 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

Getting yellow error stating this:

RN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "Khaine's Food and Water mod" did not apply: <remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowToolbelt']/rect/rect[@pos='563,-77']"  (line 7 at pos 3)

any insight on how to fix this?

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

It was working fine for me once the effect was on the zombie.

Same for molotovs.

Assuming you mean "Should they actually work the same as vanilla", in which case yes... yes they should. Because one of the complaints in romero mod was that bleed and fire didn't work properly.

My bad what I was trying to say is the bleeds work even if I don't hit them in the head.

2 hours ago, LordZarianKappa said:

Every time I try to install anything the game continues to tell me that the modinfo.xml is missing. Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

You have extra folders in your mods folder.

Using the backpack as an example, it should be /Mods/KHA20-60BBM. You probably have something like /Mods/AnotherFolder/KHA20-60BBM

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Hey I forgot to enable EAC on my server, if I get bugged quests like (I'm only getting buried supplies) using the always open trader should a EAC enable and restart just fix it or do I need to start a new map?

Buried supplies only means you turned trader protection off. You can't just turn it off in A20 or you'll only get buried supplies quests.

17 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Buried supplies only means you turned trader protection off. You can't just turn it off in A20 or you'll only get buried supplies quests.

Second world, restarted with EAC on. Day 2 trader reset itself afetr doing 4 quests. It's now only giving me buried supplies. Any other ideas what could be happening?

Edited by FSM (see edit history)

On 12/16/2021 at 2:14 AM, KhaineGB said:

Yep, mods folkder. Make sure EAC is off and they don't start until Day 2

I finally found the EAC.  Someone on the sorcery discord helped me out.  I really love the Anytime, Anywhere mod.  I being using your mods a lot.  I really want to play DF in A20 with sorcery but I'm disable and it is hard for me to hear too.  I'm waiting for the z alert mod to be in A20 so I can easy see them.  Right now the drone is helping keeping me alert. I only use one hand so some things in the game is hard for me to do but I've found my way around it.  I don't know why I'm telling you all of this lol but your mods really help a person like me so I want to say thank you for your mods. I really love the sorcery mod too.

On 12/19/2021 at 11:15 AM, KhaineGB said:

Not everywhere, and not all zombies.

Or at least I haven't made one.

I'd be interested in the demolisher getting added into your existing Behemoth spawning mod if you get bored:) I don't ever encounter them as I turn off the blood moon and they're limited to horde night only. It seems a shame to not see something like that in vanilla now that you can tweak things further with feral sense too.

Hey guys. I am new to modding and do not know how to get these mods working. I have downloaded each mod I want to use, I opened the game and nothing changed. I tried unzipping the files and adding them to a folder so they are all neat. But no cigar. I am not sure how to get the game to run the mods as well.

44 minutes ago, Squanchly04 said:

Hey guys. I am new to modding and do not know how to get these mods working. I have downloaded each mod I want to use, I opened the game and nothing changed. I tried unzipping the files and adding them to a folder so they are all neat. But no cigar. I am not sure how to get the game to run the mods as well.

1. Create a “Mods” Folder

You need to create a “Mods” folder in the directory where the game is installed. We will put the downloaded mods in this folder.

For example, if you are a Steam user, you will create the “Mods” folder here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die
how to install 7 days to die mods

If you want to use mods on servers, you should create “Mods” folder in the directory where the 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server is installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die Dedicated Server

2. Download the Mod

Heaps of mods on this Website

3. Extract the Mod and Put It to the “Mods” Folder

Extract the archived mod file. Then choose the correct folder you need to use. This is the most important step. The correct folder contains the “ModInfo.xml” file. For example:

\Downloads\ExampleModFolder1\ExampleModFolder2\ExampleModFolder3\ModInfo.xml
The correct folder is “ExampleModFolder3”. Copy the “ExampleModFolder3” folder and paste it into the “Mods” folder.

4. Run the Game and Enjoy the Mod

Important: Some mods require different installation methods. When installing such mods, consider the instructions of the mod authors.

Note: Be sure the mod you're installing is for your version of the game. Example - A20, A19 etc

Edited by EnKz
Additional Info (see edit history)

A couple questions about the Land Claim mod. Is it still the case that you can have multiple land claims but only the first one down stops spawns, the rest just allow pickup? And second, does Land Claim only under the new Dynamic mesh graphic options work for all land claims?

Hello,

I am having some problems with the headshot only mod. My friend and I have installed it, but it only works for the host. We have tried having both of our clients have it installed and only the hosting client.

The problem is that the mod only works for the host of the game, not the person joining.

We are using steam to invite eachother, so could it be a problem that we are not using an actual server?

Thanks