Khaine's A20 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

15 hours ago, KhaineGB said:
			<requirements compare_type="or">
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkSalvageOperations"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkTheHuntsman"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkDeepCuts"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkPummelPete"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkElectrocutioner"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkJavelinMaster"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkSkullCrusher"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkBrawler"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkGunslinger"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkBoomstick"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkDeadEye"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkMachineGunner"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkArchery"/>
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="perkTurrets"/>
			</requirements>

<passive_effect name="HeadShotOnly" operation="base_set" value="1">
					<requirement name="EntityTagCompare" target="other" tags="zombie"/>
					<requirement name="IsLocalPlayer"/>
				</passive_effect>
		</effect_group>

You can try that. Replace the code in entityclasses.

But eh. Servers annoy me. I generally don't bug fix for servers.

Sadly it still doesn't work on the server. Pity we won't be able to use the mod for multiplayer. Would have been fun.

On 12/11/2021 at 4:00 AM, KhaineGB said:

Then I would check your folder structure and make sure it's correct

Are you talking about the location of the mod folder on the server? If so, yes, it's correct. We're running a couple of other mods from there successfully, one of which is your 60 slot backpack. We have I think 7 mods in total and they all work together in single player, but weirdly on the server, the 6 other mods work while the headshot only doesn't. We initially thought maybe a conflict between mods, but even we take the other out, the headshot doesn't work on the server.

Edit to add: these are the other mods we are running. I'm sure you will recognize some of them as your own artistry :)

> Reduced Zombie Hand Reaches
> Wandering Horde Frequency
> 30k Item Stacks 
> Toolbelt Slot Numbers 
> Bigger Backpack Mod (60 slots) 
> Dangerous Cities

Edited by SylenThunder
Removed spam tracking url's (see edit history)

The reason I suggested that is because someone else had a problem with the 60 slot backpack.

But their folder structure was /Mods/KHA60-BBM/KHA60-BBM

Even though the other mods are ok. I'm PRETTY sure you've got it right, but it's worth a double check.

I have reported it as a potential bug though because there's no reason it shouldn't work. If it works in Sp, it should work in MP, it's that simple. :)

4 hours ago, Willderyes said:

OK here's a dummy question from someone who doesn't understand all of this code talk. I downloaded the mod I want, what next? Do I place the file in the mod directory or where?

Thanks

Khaine had this video linked in the a19 version of the thread.

5 hours ago, Ozzland said:

Hey Khaine, have you been able to get the additional 5 slots for the tool belt to be hot-keyable, or are they supposed to be already and I have a conflict?

P.S. thanks for all your hard work have used your mods for years.

Shift+number

On 12/11/2021 at 8:40 AM, KhaineGB said:

The reason I suggested that is because someone else had a problem with the 60 slot backpack.

But their folder structure was /Mods/KHA60-BBM/KHA60-BBM

Even though the other mods are ok. I'm PRETTY sure you've got it right, but it's worth a double check.

I have reported it as a potential bug though because there's no reason it shouldn't work. If it works in Sp, it should work in MP, it's that simple. :)

@KhaineGB is it possible that the problem is here? Since it's a dedicated server, there is no LocalPlayer - everyone is remote. If it's possible, you could probably test it with a co-op game to see if co-op players are able to damage limbs.

9 hours ago, bobross said:

@KhaineGB is it possible that the problem is here? Since it's a dedicated server, there is no LocalPlayer - everyone is remote. If it's possible, you could probably test it with a co-op game to see if co-op players are able to damage limbs.

No because I suggested that as a potential fix

1 hour ago, DoomFlavored said:

Something's happened where all the links got busted. Some problem with a secure connection with the following error code on the page : "SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG"

Git is probably just getting hammered

@KhaineGB I used your always open tader mod on A19. I'll probably use it again for A20. When I did it for A19 I went in and changed the trader protection to false so the walls could be destroyed. When I did that though the trader still could not be hurt so it made what I did kinda pointless lol. Anyway was wondering if you know how I can have them take damage. Would it be the same place where I turn the protection to false? Or do I need to look somewhere else.

Appreciate the help and thanks for all you continue to do. 

On 12/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, KhaineGB said:

Not sure if it's just me but after manually adding 8 modlets (all yours because they are simply the best ones) This one seems to give me troubles. The other 7 work fine but this one Breaks the load screen and I can't even read anything because it's a jumbled mess.

3Slot Forge, 12 Craft Que, 60 BBM, Always Open Trader, HP Bars, Lockable Inv Slots and PickupPlants are the others. I added one at a time until I found the culprit.

7 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Don't turn trader protection off in A20. It breaks the trader quest list.

You need a C# patch for traders to be able to die.

That sucks, hopefully they fix that. Well if I can't turn the protection off right now then no point even doin anything with trader damage. Thanks for letting me know

10 hours ago, Swiftlive said:

Hello! We love your mod, but a I noticed that the zombies do not take fall damage, I have the mod folder inside of my mods folder and i made sure everything was there, however they take no damage, we tested this but having them fall off a cliff.

When I tested it from a 30 block fall, it was killing most zombies. I'll have a look at it later.

8 hours ago, Hox13 said:

Not sure if it's just me but after manually adding 8 modlets (all yours because they are simply the best ones) This one seems to give me troubles. The other 7 work fine but this one Breaks the load screen and I can't even read anything because it's a jumbled mess.

3Slot Forge, 12 Craft Que, 60 BBM, Always Open Trader, HP Bars, Lockable Inv Slots and PickupPlants are the others. I added one at a time until I found the culprit.

Should be working. I was using it in my stream, but i'll have a look later.

49 minutes ago, Rdelaura said:

Anybody having a problem w/ zeds not moving at all on horde night? Some of your mods are the only ones I have on the server. We've done a full server reset once and it still persists. They just stand there, even after attacking them. 

Nope. I'd  check your BM settings. Sounds like you set their speed too fast.

13 hours ago, Hox13 said:

Uploaded a fixed version.