Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Event -- A18 edition

Roland

I could honestly care less about anyone getting it before anyone else, I just totally dont get the point of having rules for streamers that they totally disregard, last alpha there were multiple solo streamers playing, of which a large number had practically zero followers.

This is the statement from Roland on page 1

"We want teams to be able to stream together and even want to allow channels to hold contests if they desire to let one or more of their viewers to join in. All those who receive access only have permission to have their gameplay shown on the qualifying streamer's channel. They cannot go and stream it themselves on their own channel."

Now if only that were true...

I could honestly care less about anyone getting it before anyone else, I just totally dont get the point of having rules for streamers that they totally disregard, last alpha there were multiple solo streamers playing, of which a large number had practically zero followers.

This is the statement from Roland on page 1

"We want teams to be able to stream together and even want to allow channels to hold contests if they desire to let one or more of their viewers to join in. All those who receive access only have permission to have their gameplay shown on the qualifying streamer's channel. They cannot go and stream it themselves on their own channel."

Now if only that were true...

I heard rumors of this but nobody sent me actual reports. Please PM me anyone breaking the rules with proof so we can take action on it.

How can I control a person who accidentally wins early access to a new version on my stream?

I prefer to show solo updates, and not worry about being accused of breaking the rules.

If you are showing solo updates then nobody should be winning Early Access from you. You can allow someone to play with you but just giving the access code away as part of a contest is NOT something you should be doing.

Oh gosh, got another 500 subs needed to go to reach the 5k milestone! I think it shoulda been 4200 subs, not 5k! ;)

Of course for those so inclined to help me boost to reach 5k, here's my sub link!

https://www.youtube.com/vedui42?sub_confirmation=1

:) looking forward to an awesome A18 stream even by everyone who qualifies!

I've been subscribed to you for quite some time already Vedui, but I'll tell my brother to subscribe to you. He plays 7Days quite a bit too but doesn't follow any forums. He gets all his news from me.

Subscribed!

Why thank you! So did 30 others, though suspect it'll still leave me below 5k! But such is life, we'll all have access to it after the "stream" weekend, and another couple of days ain't gonna make zombies out of us :D

Why thank you! So did 30 others, though suspect it'll still leave me below 5k! But such is life, we'll all have access to it after the "stream" weekend, and another couple of days ain't gonna make zombies out of us :D

Keep at it. If I could help out I would but you will get there soon. Like you said a few extra days isn't that bad.

As usual streamers get the special treatment. Why pay for early access if others who use twitch get it before the loyal fans.

So they are not loyal fans? It has been explained 1000s times. You still have early access and will still get to play. They release it on say Monday it will be Monday regardless. They picked to use the streamers just a few days early to get the hype up and such. The only way it doesn't come on that say Monday is because something happens during that weekend that will cause a delay. I get it not everyone likes or agrees to this but this is what they want and 3 extra days isn't that big of deal really.

So they are not loyal fans? It has been explained 1000s times. You still have early access and will still get to play. They release it on say Monday it will be Monday regardless. They picked to use the streamers just a few days early to get the hype up and such. The only way it doesn't come on that say Monday is because something happens during that weekend that will cause a delay. I get it not everyone likes or agrees to this but this is what they want and 3 extra days isn't that big of deal really.

Most of the streamers I watch REALLY stress the game. They can find those "last minute" bugs that all players want to see corrected before the game is released to the general public. :smile-new:

Most of the streamers I watch REALLY stress the game. They can find those "last minute" bugs that all players want to see corrected before the game is released to the general public. :smile-new:

Takes out some of the exploring fun on the other hand. As mostly, you can argue either way ... it is the way it is. Full stop.

In Memoriam

The following streamers passed away earlier this year. We give our condolences to their friends and families for their loss. We appreciate that our game was part of their creative endeavors during their life.

Dianddra D

Mgst Porkins

Very classy Roland!

I actually played with Dianddra D on the preview weekend for A17.

She was a sweet, very decent person; I miss her so much!

I can already see the toxic side spewing out some entitled nonsense. I got no issues with streamers getting to play it a few days early since they stream the game and that's more or less their job. I hope they do the same for alpha 19 and beyond till the game goes gold just to annoy the folks complaining about the streamers getting to play it a few days early.

keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see games4kickz and kage848 stream alpha 18.

MadMole's son gets to play it, streamers gets to play it but the people who paied you money for a broken unfinished game when they going to to play this supposedly best alpha ever? ( I am not even including the console players here).

Damn Madmole’s son! Did he even pay for a copy?!? Hope he signed an NDA at the least!!

Lol...too funny.

In all seriousness, Proof, the Early Access you paid for will continue uninterrupted throughout the streamer weekend. There will be several development early access versions of the game available for you to play.

I suggest trying the Alpha 11 version and check out some of the cave systems.

I can already see the toxic side spewing out some entitled nonsense. I got no issues with streamers getting to play it a few days early since they stream the game and that's more or less their job. I hope they do the same for alpha 19 and beyond till the game goes gold just to annoy the folks complaining about the streamers getting to play it a few days early.

The streamers are partners in this, not favoured customers.

It's a bit of a difference. =P

As usual streamers get the special treatment. Why pay for early access if others who use twitch get it before the loyal fans.

Many of the streamers themselves are loyal fans. I'm also one of the streamers for the event

and I play 7 days since the alpha 11.

Since then i promote the game for the german market.

In the meantime, i have been playing for youtube for more than 2 thousand hours and I always amaze new players to buy 7 days.

I ask you why you think that as a streamer is not a loyal fan

The streamers are partners in this, not favoured customers.

It's a bit of a difference. =P

Not for nothing but I have been playing this game since 2013, alpha one. Payed full price. Got no views. Had like 6k subs.

Kept playing because this is legit the best survival game ever made.

Just want this to be known 😁

Archived