Why can't we find a beaker?

Syncrinity

Hey everyone

So my girlfriend and I are playing on a LAN network and we've never seen a beaker. We're at day 41 right now, close to level 130, have pretty much everything we could need, but there's not a beaker in sight. I have barter maxed and have been to 3 traders, nothing. Girlfriend has looting maxed and we've hit every garage/hospital and pop 'n pills in 4 towns only to find nothing.

I can craft all guns, make pretty much anything yet for some reason I can't make a beaker. Why is it designed like this? How can you build a chem station requiring TWO beakers when its seemingly impossible to get a single one?

Sorry for the rant, this is just beyond annoying for us and I can't figure out why we can't find one.

Possible Solutions:

1) Quests. From Tier 2 onwars I seem to get a beaker every 4th or 5th Quest, so its a no brainer to get the 2 for your own Chemstation when you have some Points in Daring Adventurer.

2) Find a working Chemstation. Workstations are all around - just go findthe one closest to you, build some nice bunker around it, and defend it like its your only way to craft good stuff cheap (because it might actually be until 1) worked).

Hey everyone

So my girlfriend and I are playing on a LAN network and we've never seen a beaker. We're at day 41 right now, close to level 130, have pretty much everything we could need, but there's not a beaker in sight. I have barter maxed and have been to 3 traders, nothing. Girlfriend has looting maxed and we've hit every garage/hospital and pop 'n pills in 4 towns only to find nothing.

I can craft all guns, make pretty much anything yet for some reason I can't make a beaker. Why is it designed like this? How can you build a chem station requiring TWO beakers when its seemingly impossible to get a single one?

Sorry for the rant, this is just beyond annoying for us and I can't figure out why we can't find one.

Have you raided a Pop-N-Pills? I often get beakers from there. You have to find the stand alone store, not the mini-store, where there are dozens of pill shelves to loot. If you loot the mini Pop-N-Pills, you can still get a beaker but it might take longer.

I miss the days when killing a zombie nurse had a good chance of getting a beaker - back when you could loot dead zombies...

Have you raided a Pop-N-Pills? I often get beakers from there. You have to find the stand alone store, not the mini-store, where there are dozens of pill shelves to loot. If you loot the mini Pop-N-Pills, you can still get a beaker but it might take longer.

I miss the days when killing a zombie nurse had a good chance of getting a beaker - back when you could loot dead zombies...

I've got five points in Lucky Looter and looted recently a big pop'n pills. I didn't find a single beaker or a first aid kit.

Compared with A16 you find very few medical items in general and the beaker belongs to the medical items that are particularly rare. I got most of my beakers from quests.

I've got five points in Lucky Looter and looted recently a big pop'n pills. I didn't find a single beaker or a first aid kit.

Compared with A16 you find very few medical items in general and the beaker belongs to the medical items that are particularly rare. I got most of my beakers from quests.

Was it the old style Pop-N-Pills, or the tower. I don't think you will find many beakers, if any, in the tower. I know that A17.4 Navesgane has at least one old style Pop-N-Pills, but i'm not actually sure RWG has any - I don't remember seeing any.

On my RWG server, we are pushing day 40 and we have one and one beaker only. They gave it to me and I used it to make a chem station, and everyone comes to my place to use my chem station cause it's the only one out there. Yes, beakers in RWG are very hard to find.

Was it the old style Pop-N-Pills, or the tower. I don't think you will find many beakers, if any, in the tower. I know that A17.4 Navesgane has at least one old style Pop-N-Pills, but i'm not actually sure RWG has any - I don't remember seeing any.

It was the old style Pop'n Pills. The towers are rarely found on the random gen map. I have 5 old Pop'n Pills on my 8k map and none of the towers. I also have a single hospital on the map but this is now a tier 5 dungeon.

Search for store_pharmacy_sm_01 in the prefabs.xml file. Then you can see if the old pop'n pills are present on the map.

On my RWG server, we are pushing day 40 and we have one and one beaker only. They gave it to me and I used it to make a chem station, and everyone comes to my place to use my chem station cause it's the only one out there. Yes, beakers in RWG are very hard to find.

For servers I would recommend installing a modlet that would allow you to make the beaker yourself. You could make it very expensive or tie it to a certain skill or a certain level.

You know mathematically, you have to open an infinite number of containers before you can be sure that you can't find any beakers.

I apologize for my dumb comment. Beer induced intoxication doesn't lead to a diminished responsibility.

It's like saying "Hot water heater".

anyway

It is definitely most random.

I play on default everything setting and I have beakers falling out of my pockets. No chainsaws or augers though.

Are augers still a thing? I don't think I've ever seen one with A17.x

RNG is RNG... day 93 and nary a military plating mod drop or the schematic.

My rwg world has a few of the pop'n'pills 1 story bldgs, and I've gotten a buncha beakers.

Mil plating? nope.

(just like trying to find the minibikes for dum♥♥♥♥s... sometimes got on day 1, others, day bazillion. Or a frippin padlock!)

:p

Archived