Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I don't think you guys can really have that discussion yet because you obviously talk about the way it works in A18 whereas the other guy talks about A17. And in A17 he's absolutely right, the Iron Reinforced Club is better than a machete even though those aren't the same tier of weapons.

'They' can't talk about it yet becasue it's A18? I'll wager MM is absolutely right about how it is or will be implemented in A18. And what's the title of this forum?

Hi, in advance, terribly sorry if this was answered, got to page 86 and my head is refusing to contiune in one go :D

When i noticed the "enforcer" book which adds +5% damage while wearing a suit, are you guys thinking about adding a "no armor" perks? I am one of those people who run around without armor, and i think i am not alone. It would also compliment the visual style of enfoncer book, since armor on top of a suit isn't sexy. At all.

Also, great job so far! I am unsure what are all those complaints about. The game is great. Just a little sad we lost the armies of zombies in open world, mainly cities. Meeting almost no enemies is killing it a little bit, especially in cities where it is completely safe to just run around without weapon :(

EDIT: I just remembered. What about the agility build with the impact reduction mod on shoes? Currently, it feels to me like am immortal. Even really high building jumps do only little damage.

Archived