HDHQ - Textures/Lighting/Environment

DUST2DEATH

Just want texture, nothing else

Ok, which ones?

resources.assets contains lighting.

blocktextures contain currently water and grasses.

terraintextures are all the terrain and ore textures.

If all you want is the terrain, then grab just the terraintextures file.

Ok, which ones?

resources.assets contains lighting.

blocktextures contain currently water and grasses.

terraintextures are all the terrain and ore textures.

If all you want is the terrain, then grab just the terraintextures file.

I see. Thank you

Hi! this look awesome! I play in 720p, is it worth installing this? My GPU is slow :(

you should still get a visual improvement using the 2K textures.

The low poly trees should give you a perf boost. (if you use them)

They may not be to your taste currently but you will get a boost from them. You could even dial the spawning probability down in the biomes.xml file to get even more fps.

Awesome mod Dust2death, the only downside I can say is that the modeling of the spruce trees is too dense and it is difficult to see through especially when driving. Maybe if the lower branches started higher in the trunk it would be better.

Keep up the great work!

I love your mod and it really is a great job, finally there are more fps more stable and less lagge in certain areas. The only thing I do not know is that it is a fault when installing it or that is how the trees smash them with a blow with the ax, as if they had no life and give me the wood what would be the end when you fell to the tree. Is it normal?

I love your mod and it really is a great job, finally there are more fps more stable and less lagge in certain areas. The only thing I do not know is that it is a fault when installing it or that is how the trees smash them with a blow with the ax, as if they had no life and give me the wood what would be the end when you fell to the tree. Is it normal?

certain information is baked when you start a new game.

As you are using an existing save, those trees in that already explored area are wonky.

Trees in new areas will be normal HP.

hello, how do i get it running on the server, have tried it a few times, server g-portal

I'm not sure what access you have with G-portal but with other providers you get FTP access, you will have to use a FTP client (e.g FileZilla) and upload the files to their respective directories.

HDHQ.unity3d -> /Data/Bundles

The config .xml files -> /Data/Config

Edit serverconfig.xml in the root folder and change EAC to false.

Restart the server and it should work.

Hi Sleepcap_mike,

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting this to load on your rented server.

I had a quick look at G Portal - https://www.g-portal.com/en/gameserver/7-days-to-die-server-hosting

If this is the correct host, maybe time to send them a support ticket explaining that it appears your having problems loading the new unity bundle and hopefully they can resolve it. They do say they have 100% Mod Support.

WTJ3N2j.jpg

Hello.

I've download the mod and it's really awesome, a pleasure be able to enjoy your work.

But the problem comes when I try to play with friends, Im "hosting" but not using the Dedicated Server tool, just joining my game and they connect to me through steam. When they finish loading, they just get a menu screen but without the options. They're in because I can see them in-game but they can't play or even spawn.

They've download the same files and done exactly the same things I did.

I'd be thankful if you or anyone can help me.

Happy new year!

Thanks.

Better trees are coming. :)

I know this may be too much of an ask, but if possible Id love for the trees as they are now to remain in some fashion, even if not active. So far we have been testing Ravenhearst with this pack and not only is performance amazing but the trees are working so well in our favor when it comes to hidden pois and zombies. The atmosphere is amazing. Either way Im a lifetime member of the Dust fan club but had to ask :)

Thank you for an amazing mod! I compared the localizations txt and didn't see any changes from vanilla, so I replaced it with my vanilla Japanese translated version of the localizations txt. There weren't any big problems with it that I could see, but there were some small things, like, there were two torches, one had the Japanese name one it, and the other said something else. There were also a bunch of tree seeds that I couldn't find in the localization txt. Is there another way that I should be putting in the translations? Other than just replacing the existing localization and localization-quest?

I recommended your Mod to a few streamers in Japan, and they fell in love with it. I have a feeling a lot of Japanese players are going to be installing it now. It's very nice for the FPS, but when you replant the seeds you get from cutting down trees, the frame rate drops drastically, because the replanted trees grow up to be vanilla trees.

I know this may be too much of an ask, but if possible Id love for the trees as they are now to remain in some fashion, even if not active. So far we have been testing Ravenhearst with this pack and not only is performance amazing but the trees are working so well in our favor when it comes to hidden pois and zombies. The atmosphere is amazing. Either way Im a lifetime member of the Dust fan club but had to ask :)

The Baseline group wont be going anywhere, so no worries there.

As Gup mentions, you'll be able to mix and match however you like soon.

Thanks for the support Jax, appreciate it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Word on the street is the better trees are going to be optional. You decide which trees you want to use. That kind of thing. That's the word on the street. Sesame Street.

Yep, I just need to find out how to get to..

Thank you for an amazing mod! I compared the localizations txt and didn't see any changes from vanilla, so I replaced it with my vanilla Japanese translated version of the localizations txt. There weren't any big problems with it that I could see, but there were some small things, like, there were two torches, one had the Japanese name one it, and the other said something else. There were also a bunch of tree seeds that I couldn't find in the localization txt. Is there another way that I should be putting in the translations? Other than just replacing the existing localization and localization-quest?

I recommended your Mod to a few streamers in Japan, and they fell in love with it. I have a feeling a lot of Japanese players are going to be installing it now. It's very nice for the FPS, but when you replant the seeds you get from cutting down trees, the frame rate drops drastically, because the replanted trees grow up to be vanilla trees.

Thank you, Chikorina :)

The growing on my end was untested although I didnt expect them to turn into vanilla trees, so I will have to revisit that.

The seeds were there just in case. I didnt want to take anything away from anyone. There is also conversion recipes that let you convert the new seeds back to regular, in case it was broken.

I didnt do any localization for the 1.0 release so you're not missing anything, its just not there at the moment.

If there is anything else not working, I missed etc. Please let me know (my list of various things is quite long).

Hi m8!

I really love this mod that you have provided the community with.

I was playing a seed and installed it after i saw Games4kickz using this, i just have a slight problem, i understand there can be complications and such when applying it to an ongoing save :) But got two big holes in my concrete walls like 5x5 :p was really fun, due to a tree got spawned at the location of the concrete wall :p

But do you or anyone know a fix to fix the 1 hp trees? That is the problem i really was going to ask if anyone experienced aswell and now how to fix :p

Edit: nvm, seems like it only affects trees in the surrounding area, activated DM and teleported to unexplored territory and there it worked like a charm with full HP trees.

But thanks again for the awesome mod!

Edited by Krizzlock (see edit history)

@DUST2DEATH - love the mod! silencers don't seem to work right with the weapons, followed your instructions and copied every single one using the new names and grabbing the positions that are used for the originals and they are all offset. JUST FYI not sure why they are like that