Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I can not find the bunkers. could you help me by showing a picture of how they are viewed from the outside?

Hi

there are two types of bunker:

the bigger one appears in wasteland the door is under the first small tent this is where the portals are and the smallest appears in burning_forest and the entrance is a well

B1.jpg.0a862345bceb51780c06f8126e86491d.jpg

B2.jpg.b6b08558445a87758c5281047675dbf9.jpg

Hello guys

Can someone explain to me the portal that exists in the lab bunker in wasteland what is it for?

Me and my friends found two bunkers in one exist a blue portal but in the other the portal is red and the zombies spawn more.

we do not know if the portal has changed from blue to red or if it is so.

It spawns stuff.

The red portals exist in the radiated biome. I just tweaked it in the latest experimental build so it works more reliably. :)

Hello People,

Silly Question Time...

The guards on the traders walls in the traders compound is it possible to have them in the stock 7D2D ?

would love to be able to add them to my current base i am working on.

Thanks Inadvance.

No it's not. They use AnimationSDX which requires a DLL patch.

It spawns stuff.

The red portals exist in the radiated biome. I just tweaked it in the latest experimental build so it works more reliably. :)

Hi KhaineGB

It was not clear what I said.

This blue portal in the bunker becomes red... it is not the portal exist in the radiated biome.

by the way now the server generates a rwgmixer.xml and a rwgmixer-orig.xml and coincidentally I can not change the map as I did before (size of the biomes) I change the rwgmixer.xml but generates a default map there is a lot of wasteland when I give only 10% +/-

<!-- ================== -->

<!-- FINAL STEP IS TO MAP THE Y VALUES OF THE OUTPUT FUNCTION TO BIOMES -->

<!-- ================== -->

<module name="biomeOutput" type="BiomeIDMapper">

<property name="sourceModule" value="fn6c"/>

<property name="biomemap1.Name" value="wasteland_hub"/> <property name="biomemap1.Range" value="0.0,0.05"/>

<property name="biomemap4.Name" value="burnt_forest"/> <property name="biomemap4.Range" value="0.05,0.18"/>

<property name="biomemap0.Name" value="desert"/> <property name="biomemap0.Range" value="0.18,0.21"/>

<property name="biomemap3.Name" value="snow"/> <property name="biomemap3.Range" value="0.21,0.24"/>

<property name="biomemap2.Name" value="pine_forest"/> <property name="biomemap2.Range" value="0.24,0.90"/>

<property name="biomemap5.Name" value="wasteland"/> <property name="biomemap5.Range" value="0.90,10"/>

<!-- <property name="biomemap6.Name" value="alpine_forest"/> <property name="biomemap6.Range" value="0.75,20"/> -->

</module>

The portal in the bunker shouldn't become red AT ALL. I didnt set it to downgrade to the demon portals in the radiated biome and there's no other particle effects on the actual model.

As for the mixer, that one has basically been scrapped. Mythixdino basically rewrote the ENTIRE thing with way better results. So i'd either wait for 2.2 or grab the 2.2 experimental and play around with the mixer from that.

Looking maybe a day or two for 2.2 if no more bugs are reported. :)

The portal in the bunker shouldn't become red AT ALL. I didnt set it to downgrade to the demon portals in the radiated biome and there's no other particle effects on the actual model.

As for the mixer, that one has basically been scrapped. Mythixdino basically rewrote the ENTIRE thing with way better results. So i'd either wait for 2.2 or grab the 2.2 experimental and play around with the mixer from that.

Looking maybe a day or two for 2.2 if no more bugs are reported. :)

Thanks for the information.

In fact the portal went red but it did not happen anymore.

let's wait for 2.2 and make a new map then.

Thanks for the great work.

Trying to load this mod via 7DTD Mod Launcher and I'm getting the old error "Unable to load mono". I can load the vanilla game just fine, but cannot seem to load it with this mod through the Launcher.

Sounds like it's not downloading or copying the vanilla game properly.

You're best off asking mod launcher related questions in the mod launcher. Most of us modders don't actually use it. ;)

Sounds like it's not downloading or copying the vanilla game properly.

You're best off asking mod launcher related questions in the mod launcher. Most of us modders don't actually use it. ;)

We did a fresh install. Now here's the next problem. I can join his game through the friends list, but the mod doesn't work that way and it crashes before I get in.

He tried clicking "Invite Friend" inside the game, via esc, and nothing happens. I tried to connect to him through loading to the main menu via the launcher and it just hangs there at "waiting for server"

If ya'll don't use the launcher, why even say to use it for your mods?

I tried installing the mod manually. I made a copy of all my files, placed them on my desktop then went back to my 7Days folder and put the mod files in, accepting on the prompt to overwrite. The game would not load. This is all from a new, fresh install, zero saves. I used the launcher and the mod works.

We say to use the launcher because it's easier than trying to teach most people how to manually install.

I don't really know what to say other than it isn't installed right. Other folks have been playing fine in SP, MP via server and MP via steam. If you're manually installing and the game won't load there's a good chance you left EAC on. EAC needs to be OFF for this mod. I'm pretty sure the mod launcher typically turns it off by default but manual install won't do that if you just run it from steam.

We say to use the launcher because it's easier than trying to teach most people how to manually install.

I don't really know what to say other than it isn't installed right. Other folks have been playing fine in SP, MP via server and MP via steam. If you're manually installing and the game won't load there's a good chance you left EAC on. EAC needs to be OFF for this mod. I'm pretty sure the mod launcher typically turns it off by default but manual install won't do that if you just run it from steam.

I tried to manually install the files again. I've done several mods for this game and I know I'm putting the files in there right.

I used the in-game launcher and turned off EAC. It STILL hangs at Connecting to Server. This is even at accepting his invitation to play.... we are on the same network.

Hi

there are two types of bunker:

the bigger one appears in wasteland the door is under the first small tent this is where the portals are and the smallest appears in burning_forest and the entrance is a well

Thank you for the information, you helped me a lot.

I tried to manually install the files again. I've done several mods for this game and I know I'm putting the files in there right.

I used the in-game launcher and turned off EAC. It STILL hangs at Connecting to Server. This is even at accepting his invitation to play.... we are on the same network.

What's the log say? Anything before the mono note? After? Any other mods installed that may conflict? Is there a firewall that's preventing the launcher from working? If you are installing manually, what version of sdx are you using to compile the dll? Got an anti virus software?

I honestly don't know what to say or tell you. I've got folks testing out my buggy-as-hell experimental build running fine on dedicated servers and via steam.

If it's hanging at Connecting to Server but otherwise works fine in SP, then one of you has a firewall issue (assuming both of you run fine in SP)

We did a fresh install. Now here's the next problem. I can join his game through the friends list, but the mod doesn't work that way and it crashes before I get in.

He tried clicking "Invite Friend" inside the game, via esc, and nothing happens. I tried to connect to him through loading to the main menu via the launcher and it just hangs there at "waiting for server"

If ya'll don't use the launcher, why even say to use it for your mods?

I tried installing the mod manually. I made a copy of all my files, placed them on my desktop then went back to my 7Days folder and put the mod files in, accepting on the prompt to overwrite. The game would not load. This is all from a new, fresh install, zero saves. I used the launcher and the mod works.

Dont use the game for MP.

Run the ACTUAL dedicated server on his machine (or yours).

Then both clients connect to *that* instance.

Probably requires port forwarding to be setup.

I found an issue that I think may be caused by this mod. Some zombies in POIs in my Navezgane world have only 1 health, and they never wake up, even when subjected to loud noises.

Not a bug.

Those are the 1hp decoy zombies from A16. You just notice it due to the health bar. ;)

Hi,

All Mod that my friends and I play is always via ModLuncher

- In our case I have a dedicated server and all start the game via Modluncher

- steam must be started

- EAc off

- the first time you start a new map and try to connect you stay awhile "Connecting to Server" or "wainting for server"... just wait a while

Great Mod, me and my daughter love playing it, couple of things I've spotted while playing the current stable build.

1) The pipe rifle states in the description it uses 9mm rounds, but once made it actually uses the standard 7.62mm rounds

2) If unarmed you can punch Zombies\Animals\Survivors\Bandits no matter how far away they are as long as they can be seen

Keep up the good work :)

Specs?

Ok folks.

Experimental has gone well. V2.2 is now due out TOMORROW.

Make sure you back up your saves because I make no guarantees of compatibility. :)

Is there a place I can see what the changes are? Super excited!!!!!! This is the best freaking mod

First I must say that this looks like an amazing mod that seems to bring back alot of the things that's been removed.

But with that said, Can it be changed to have smaller sized bags? (or larger inventory UI) It's getting hard to see the icons in the tiny grid.

(Running at 100% UI Scale on a 27" monitor)

And is it possible to get a clock back in the UI somehow?

(could an inventory item give a buff that displays time? would be great to have to find a wristwatch and get the time as a buff :D )

-Holo-

Hello, this is my first post and I wamt to start out by thanking for creating this awesome mod that has made my favorite game even better.

I was wondering if where I can find the release notes for 2.2 if they've been listed anywhere yet.

Thank you again for adding back so much TFP have taken away. Seems you get more work done than them.

Not sure if you're open to suggestions and I have lots of ideas and I'm sure you get them night and day but how difficult would it be to add ammo variant for blunderbuss? Such as iron shot, lead buckshot, nails? Etc.

Craftable Weapon/Tool display block to have a wall with old unsused guns hanging on it. "Decorative purposes" I always thought it would be a nice touch to have guns hanging in the armory or tools hanging in tool shed even if they can't be taken down and reused.

Craftable ember pile "from burnt biome" to fill trench with so zombies get fire damage when stepping on them. Just a few ideas of the many I have but you may have already heard these a thousand times.

Also not sure if it's intentional or just a glitch on my end but pipe pistol/rifle won't let me change to steel casing ammo.

Keep up the great work this mod has made the game new to me again.

Hi, awesome mod, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Is there a guide to all the different perks and how to get them. For example, I want to unlock the chemistry station for which I assume I need to upgrade my science skill but I don't know what I need to do to further upgrade my science skills. If I knew what I had to work on and if I had goals it would be more fun. Is there a guide like this somewhere?

Great Mod, me and my daughter love playing it, couple of things I've spotted while playing the current stable build.

1) The pipe rifle states in the description it uses 9mm rounds, but once made it actually uses the standard 7.62mm rounds

2) If unarmed you can punch Zombies\Animals\Survivors\Bandits no matter how far away they are as long as they can be seen

Keep up the good work :)

1) Fixed in experimental. Was a localization derp.

2) I think this is related to the HP bar mod. Haven't found a way to fix it yet.

Is there a place I can see what the changes are? Super excited!!!!!! This is the best freaking mod

I posted a screenshot of the full list of changes on my twitter. But the changelog will be going up later today. :)

First I must say that this looks like an amazing mod that seems to bring back alot of the things that's been removed.

But with that said, Can it be changed to have smaller sized bags? (or larger inventory UI) It's getting hard to see the icons in the tiny grid.

(Running at 100% UI Scale on a 27" monitor)

And is it possible to get a clock back in the UI somehow?

(could an inventory item give a buff that displays time? would be great to have to find a wristwatch and get the time as a buff :D )

-Holo-

Inventory... not really. I'd have to re-do a lot of the skills/item modififers/items if I made the actual inventory smaller. Changing the UI to be larger could potentially screw things up for 1080p players.

Honestly, what I REALLY want to do, is have multiple pages for the inventory and then I can just make it say... 32 slot per page and have bigger icons. That would be absolutely ideal but I don't have enough C# coding experience to mess with the XUi controller.

Putting the time back is also going to be a no, but you can find a watch. Just keep it on your hotbar and left click to get the time. Not having the time is intentional since like... most folks these days rely on their tech to tell the time (like phones and laptops) rather than having proper analogue watches.

Hello, this is my first post and I wamt to start out by thanking for creating this awesome mod that has made my favorite game even better.

I was wondering if where I can find the release notes for 2.2 if they've been listed anywhere yet.

Thank you again for adding back so much TFP have taken away. Seems you get more work done than them.

Not sure if you're open to suggestions and I have lots of ideas and I'm sure you get them night and day but how difficult would it be to add ammo variant for blunderbuss? Such as iron shot, lead buckshot, nails? Etc.

Craftable Weapon/Tool display block to have a wall with old unsused guns hanging on it. "Decorative purposes" I always thought it would be a nice touch to have guns hanging in the armory or tools hanging in tool shed even if they can't be taken down and reused.

Craftable ember pile "from burnt biome" to fill trench with so zombies get fire damage when stepping on them. Just a few ideas of the many I have but you may have already heard these a thousand times.

Also not sure if it's intentional or just a glitch on my end but pipe pistol/rifle won't let me change to steel casing ammo.

Keep up the great work this mod has made the game new to me again.

Release notes were posted on my twitter but will be going up here later today. :)

Blunderbuss I can consider adding more ammo to. That's fairly easy. The display block... did that even get updated for A17? I remember it was an SDX mod in A16. More than happy to consider adding it, just need to know if it's been updated or not. Crafting the ember pile would also be fairly easy. Just needs a recipe.

Pipe rifle/pistol not taking steel ammo is intended since it's supposed to be held together with duct tape, glue and hope.

Hi, awesome mod, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Is there a guide to all the different perks and how to get them. For example, I want to unlock the chemistry station for which I assume I need to upgrade my science skill but I don't know what I need to do to further upgrade my science skills. If I knew what I had to work on and if I had goals it would be more fun. Is there a guide like this somewhere?

There isn't a guide, but I recommend using The Perkalator as it lists all of the perks in the mods and their requirements if you mouse over the lock icon.