Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Going to be totally honest, I have no idea. I've seen folks have issues when using 8GB RAM and an 8k map (like DFalls-Small) in MP, but that's it. There's no reason you should be running out of RAM at all.

I fired up a 16k RWG map on my server that is running 8GB Ram and only one client could connect to it. When a second user (me) connected, it hit the 8GB limit, my PC ramped up to 16GB (of 64GB) and the console gave me an out of memory error. I just just replaced the server with a 12 Core 64GB 10TB WinS2016 :) Shouldn't have any issues now!

Fun mod so far. I was watching Kage play a bit on the youtubes, he mentioned that you suggest running the pre-fab over RWG, is there any reason why?

I heard Kage say that you suggest playing prefab over RWG. Is there a reason for that? Also, I tried to run a 16k RWG on my server box with 8GB of ram. It let my buddy connect, but when I did, it ran out of memory. I replaced it with a 12 Core 64GB Ram server, should be fine now!

Really enjoying this take on things, glad to see the old skills back and picking plants with "E".

I have a mission to kill 5 chickens with a nail gun!

So my question is where are the bloody chickens ?

Been roaming around now for a few day and not seen one... :D

I have most luck finding the little buggers in the burnt biome and the desert. :)

Warning stupid question ahead !

Would anyone(KhaineGB :D ) make a guess how long for experimental 2.2 to go stable ?

A month ? :)

After reading 2.2 update,somehow 2.1 doesn't look so good anymore :/:D

A week or two maybe? Depends how many bugs I need to find and fix. ;) Just fixed 3 now and I've only been awake 30 mins.

I'm constantly seeing the journal highlighted indicating Animal Husbandry. States I have found a baby animal, although I haven't. This is constant. Clear it and it just keeps coming back at random times while adventuring. Is this a DF issue or a 7d2d issue.

I'm constantly seeing the journal highlighted indicating Animal Husbandry. States I have found a baby animal, although I haven't. This is constant. Clear it and it just keeps coming back at random times while adventuring. Is this a DF issue or a 7d2d issue.

DF issue. Happens every time you pick up an egg.

Got it fixed in experimental though. :)

hi is there a problem with storage pouches? i tried adding them to my military armor but it wouldn't allow it ! i am wearing max level military armor. is there only certain armor it will go onto in darkness falls?

If you read the description of the storage pockets, it says they are installed in CLOTHES. ;)

Pants/Shirt/Jacket.

Chest slot armor has it's own mod.

Hi KGB do you have any idea why my controller works with the base game but will not work in your mod? Even on the most sensitive controller settings in game I cannot rotate left or right easily, target, or pick up objects effectively. It is not related to video settings I lowered video quality with no effect.

Ok, with using this mod, is there a way to change the Stamina soft cap (the one that reduces your max stamina when doing things) to where there isn't one? I prefer the Wellness system of A16 and if I can do away with the cap, then it can at least make it seem like that A16.

Nope.

The problem is the stamina cap is actually tied to food, because TFP did that for some reason.

I do want to see if I can get rid of it though because it annoys me too.

Ok, well maybe there is a way to reduce the size of the cap reduction to where you only lose like the first point (it would show 99/100) and to lose the next point would take a REALLY long time. A temp solution like this could also work for me. I'll look at the configs and see what I can do.

Ok, well maybe there is a way to reduce the size of the cap reduction to where you only lose like the first point (it would show 99/100) and to lose the next point would take a REALLY long time. A temp solution like this could also work for me. I'll look at the configs and see what I can do.

I THINK what you want is this line on playerMale in entityclasses.

<passive_effect name="StaminaLossMaxMult" operation="base_set" value="0.0068"/> <!-- regening stamina costs food, blacks out the stamina bar -->

EDIT: Though you just gave me an idea. It would be interesting if the max stamina was affected by how much DAMAGE you take (so getting hit rather than regenerating HP) and bandages/pain killers fixed it.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

@Zader look at your ram you'll understand ;) This is normal modload time for me.

@ the mod author.

Small bug report => Pipe rifle shows "use 9mm" while it uses "7.62".

You can put a point to learn the forge while you are a laborer. Which consume a point but you can build the forge. Then when you complete the quest you still cannot and have to put a point in your class specific stuff to learn the forge. Nothing major but waste one point.

What are peoples load times when loading into your save each time. I'm getting maybe about 2 minutes on a ssd.

It's loading a LOT into RAM. Not a lot I can do about it unless you want lag while playing. ;)

@Zader look at your ram you'll understand ;) This is normal modload time for me.

@ the mod author.

Small bug report => Pipe rifle shows "use 9mm" while it uses "7.62".

You can put a point to learn the forge while you are a laborer. Which consume a point but you can build the forge. Then when you complete the quest you still cannot and have to put a point in your class specific stuff to learn the forge. Nothing major but waste one point.

Pipe rile is fixed. It was just a localization derp.

Can't do much about the forge thing. I recommend reading your journal entry for your class to see what you get BEFORE you spend points. :)

lab bunker portal

Hello guys

Can someone explain to me the portal that exists in the lab bunker in wasteland what is it for?

Me and my friends found two bunkers in one exist a blue portal but in the other the portal is red and the zombies spawn more.

we do not know if the portal has changed from blue to red or if it is so.

Capturar.jpg.5f3a6be9b030344685fe07df0b888915.jpg

Help!

Hello guys

Can someone explain to me the portal that exists in the lab bunker in wasteland what is it for?

Me and my friends found two bunkers in one exist a blue portal but in the other the portal is red and the zombies spawn more.

we do not know if the portal has changed from blue to red or if it is so.

I can not find the bunkers. could you help me by showing a picture of how they are viewed from the outside?