Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

um i get to the 7 days folder but thereafter where do i go as there are a few folders still

It's in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\The Fun Pimps\7 Days To Die

Just a quick note to say I really think you've hit upon something with the latest additions to the mod. Usually by Day 20 or so in vanilla I'm starting to feel so powerful that the game becomes too easy.

That's definitely not the case here. The new 'endgame' elements are a real challenge for high level players (at least for me; I play on survival) and I'm having a blast figuring out how to overcome them. Thanks again for the great content and extending the replay ability of one of my favorite games.

(edit: I also noticed some things in the skill tree were either delayed or nerfed, and I agree that pretty much everything you changed was overpowered, especially if they were taken early).

Glad you're enjoying it :) Currently doing some more end game tweaks to make things a little more interesting... hopefully.

Hey,so every gun schematic i read it shows 0/1 and says "disabled by status effect or level requirements not met",what level requirements i have to meet ? Playing as civilian :)

Keep this site bookmarked. It lists all the requirements. :)

https://www.perkalator.co.uk/src/Darkness-Falls

Thank you for making wasteland so dangerous,it's amazing how unique this biome is/feels now.

Took a bike(for safety) for a quick look there,got chased by some very fast freak,panicked and rammed street lamp or something,died,lost all my hard collected gear(Survivalist,delete loot on death),it's amazing!

Don't stop with these awesome ideas,your mod is very ineresting.

Oh I have more ideas. Currently looking at burnt forest and snow biome reworks and some more radiated biome tweaks.

Power armor is gonna get tweaked again too.

In a kinda bad situation with the mod. i have the 7D2D mod launcher installed and Darkness Falls is installed.

When i click "Play Mod" it just runs the default game and NOT Darkness Falls ?

Darkness.Falls.jpg.8e5a20a5c2e4c04ba4b2ac7e79cde037.jpg

I did have this running a few months ago but updated the gaming rig etc, etc... And now can get the damn mod running as intended.

And now its keeps on refreshing the mods for Darkness Falls ?

Where have i gone wrong ? :crushed:

This is from the mod launcher....

7DTD Version Required: 17.4 Stable.

Current Mod Version: 2.11.

The following downloads will occur to install the mods for this server:

- https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa17client.git

Peforming Full Cloning of https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa17client.git

Sync Cancelled by user: Incomplete Sync

Total Download Time: 00:08:32.28

Copying \TempMods\darknessfallsa17client to \darknessfallsa17client

Copying is Done.

Checking for SDX...

No Scripts or Patches found. Not running SDX.

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile 7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml

Game Started

In a kinda bad situation with the mod. i have the 7D2D mod launcher installed and Darkness Falls is installed.

When i click "Play Mod" it just runs the default game and NOT Darkness Falls ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28657[/ATTACH]

I did have this running a few months ago but updated the gaming rig etc, etc... And now can get the damn mod running as intended.

And now its keeps on refreshing the mods for Darkness Falls ?

Where have i gone wrong ? :crushed:

Did you "Pre Sync Mod"?

Sync Cancelled by user: Incomplete Sync

Looks like not. Click Pre Sync button, and wait until mod downloads. It may take long time

Hi again,

Just quick question (as I've been giving DF a rest for a little while). Is the experimental or stable versiion compatible with 17.4 or should I go back to 17.3?

Thanks!

P.S: any new changes in experimental since the last update to stable 17.3? :p

Can anyone explain to me how the generic skill notes work? Is it for copying existing recipes you already know and then selling those or are they only good for scrapping?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey,so every gun schematic i read it shows 0/1 and says "disabled by status effect or level requirements not met",what level requirements i have to meet ? Playing as civilian :)

Do you have a point in gun crafting?

Need help... I have a quest and it is telling me to go to the rally marker but it is not there and I cannot start the quest??? is there a manual way to start the quest?

You might need to delete the quest. Sometimes that happens. You can give it back to yourself with a console command though. :)

Hi again,

Just quick question (as I've been giving DF a rest for a little while). Is the experimental or stable versiion compatible with 17.4 or should I go back to 17.3?

Thanks!

P.S: any new changes in experimental since the last update to stable 17.3? :p

Stable is probably slightly more ahead of experimental right now. Fixed a couple of bugs before experimental went to stable and havent updated experimental since.

It works on 17.4 though. :)

Can anyone explain to me how the generic skill notes work? Is it for copying existing recipes you already know and then selling those or are they only good for scrapping?

The generic skill point book is read for +1 skill point.

The bundle of skill notes are used for making class books. :)

Hi there! Loving the mod, really really awesome.

In a previous version I was able to use lockpicking, but for some reason I can't get it to work now. Has a mechanic changed? I have the lockpick set in my toolbar and lockpicks in my inventory. I even put one set in toolbar, one set in inventory, lockpicks in toolbar and in inventory, and tried every combo i could think of, but no love. Am I doing something wrong here? Whenever I click on a safe, it gives me the clank sounds with the red x and lockpick symbol on the bottom right, no matter how many lockpicks I have anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Did you "Pre Sync Mod"?

Looks like not. Click Pre Sync button, and wait until mod downloads. It may take long time

Yes i did get round to "Pre Sync Mod" after i made that post above that is..

So something else strange went on the game loaded and stuck at a black screen ? yeah i know right...

So after a nice cuppa coffee i went to the directory where the mod and game files were cloned too and i ran the game direct from that folder and its been working ever since... no need for the 7D2D mod manager.. atm

Thank for all your help people - Thank You! :triumphant:

Is there some reason why every gun brings up crosshair when aiming with right-click ?

It's probably question to TFP team,but why mod author also keeping these crosshaironaim true and not false ? :/:)

I am changing these to false for immersion,but after syncing mod they back again..