Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Server link is the correct link for single player. It worked fine for me. What is the problem you having?

Yea I get crashes at different times with different errors in the log. It is not consistent. Often I will crash before the main menu but a few times I made it into creating a new world. One time the world was almost created before it crashed. I guess there's just something about the mod that makes it incompatible with my platform. I also tried running the 32 bit version and it didn't help. The base game runs great, though.

Anyone have the dedicated server working on Linux? Or is that not supported even for the dedicated server? I get "Aborted" eventually after creating a few folders for the world but not actually generating it with this in the log:

Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates

a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries

used by your application.

the quest is to *craft* leather armor, not obtain it in your inventory.

to get credit for crafting something in a station, you have to have the station open when the crafting completes.

Ah, I started the crafting at the station then closed it and came back when it was done, I'll have to stay at the station while they complete. Thanks!

I'm picturing you slapping me in the back of my head while you're saying that. :smile-new:

Edited by EZ2Remember (see edit history)

JaxTeller718 Finally returned the bandits would be more fun. In the current version, stealth does not work. It's impossible to sneak up on a sleeper, he always sees and gets up. It would be good to get the skill < < stealth > > in version 4.

JaxTeller718 Finally returned the bandits would be more fun. In the current version, stealth does not work. It's impossible to sneak up on a sleeper, he always sees and gets up. It would be good to get the skill < < stealth > > in version 4.

the sleeper HEARS you sneak up.

I just finished my challenge 100days no death insane with WoTW so was going to start Ravenhearst however going solo takes awhile to get going with this one.

Will the new update require a wipe? If so I may just wait until you update before starting...

I don't understand the complaints against Ravenhearst being too much of a grind. It's a fantastic rework to the progress of unlocking items/tech that I find a lot more fun and challenging than vanilla. It's much more satisfying to me as you have to work with what you've got while building your way to the better stuff. If you think it's a grind I honestly think you might've just been playing too many different mods and need to have a vacation :p

I think the people talking about grinding are funny they must not have played the base game several games ago when you had to level up all the skill like crafting by making 1000 stone axes etc. lol

I haven't found anything grindy at all - things like crafting are much deeper with a lot more steps but haven't run into anything repetitive and annoying yet. Certainly nothing like make stone axes all night long for skill points.

I just finished my challenge 100days no death insane with WoTW so was going to start Ravenhearst however going solo takes awhile to get going with this one.

Will the new update require a wipe? If so I may just wait until you update before starting...

version 4 will absolutely require a wipe.

- - - Updated - - -

if people are playing a mod that adds longevity in a variety of fashions as if they are trying to power through like it's vanilla, or something not offering longevity, it will feel like a grind. it's not made to be bashed out in a couple of days.

Ravenhearst Mod food and Drink!

Hello

i got a Question abaut Ravenhearst!

I Think the Foodregeneration from Meat, Cooked Meat, Soups Noodles and all the other Food are a litle bit "LOW"

Cooked meat grant 4 Food?!? Serious? Vanilla Standart = 16 Foodreg.

Can u switch to 10 or 12?

Can i configurate the rate manual or is this impossible 4 my??

This is the only point that really bothers me, because you are permanently eating and take care of the Seeds!

Greetings

Kane

ravenhurst had expanded the menu to include more complex food items that take multiple ingredients and they are where you'll find more nutrition. Cooked meat is early foodstuff and isn't meant to be a longterm staple. In order to provide incentive to search out the cooking skill levels, the vanilla "cooked meat" type items' nutrition values were intentionally downgraded. The whole point of the mod is to provide a progression of skillz and perks that you'll feel rewarded in achieving. Don't stop at cooked meat. Earn some points, spend some skill points and become a respectable chef. It's the only way you'll be able to raise your health afterall. Living on twinkies and chips is not the way to thrive. But you knew that, right. :)

Thanks 4 answer, it is realy taff to get Food in Ravenhearst,

Wild Animals are rare and u need Time to Find it!

I Think 8-10 Food will by fair!

I Switch to Farmerclas to make Seeds to give the Mod a litle Chance to stay on my Server

The Second Point is the EXP, most of us are Workers and play 2-3 Hours and make Progress its a

long Way!

Can u Make a Mod with more Food-Grant and faster LVL-System? Food x2 and EXP x2?!?

This will by realy Great!!

It is mutch work to make Food, Build Defence vs Monster and get Gear!

I love the huge Inventory and the overwhelming Craftingsystem with all the new Stuff!

Greetings Kane