Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

a question.

What skill do I have to enable to build tarp?

qI want to build rain catcher. asks me for 2 tarp...

I look in the crafting table but nothing appears, or what object I have to build.

and you can not at the advanced workbench

So initially I was fixing 2 bugs and it grew into a HUGE project. My server actually crashed out so in our wipe I decided to do a bunch of balance fixes and also add the much requested Working Elevator by three08! So I know you all hate updating but there's no save or world breaks here unless you want the new pois and vehicles. Enjoy. Im most likely taking a few days off of modding to actually play my mod so things should be quiet except for answering questions.

---------------------------------

Patch: 2.09 No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - Dlls All Folders

-Fixed Loot List for Bus giving Radiation Buff

-Decreased Heat Slightly on Stations and Forges and Torches and Candles

-Screamers probability to spawn a second and third Screamer Reduced

-New POI Added

-Fixed Model For Kaiser502's Military Generator so that it can now be opened

-Terror Pain Animation Changed so that it no longer stops when you hit it

-Increased Gasser Speed

-Lowered Road Debris

-Lowered Chances of biome particles. You will ONLY see this on a new map. This should help with some frames issues.

-Lowered HP on Gore Blocks to make them easier to clean up

-Added stedman420's Police and Military Vehicles

-Special Zombies added to quest lines (For Example Snow Zombies should ALL count now)

-Readjusted all Crossbow reload times

-Added three08's Working Elevator. To see how it works please visit https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?63655-Working-Elevator-v2 I do NOT know if this works properly in MP yet.

-Reduced Crafting Time on some ingredients

-Removed some craftable items from being sold to Traders

-Lowered price of Steel Polish

-Removed Heat from Food Prep Table and Mortar and Pestle

-Burning Barrels give off warmth and can burn you if you walk over it.

-Rocks now yield 2 stone arrow heads

-Open times on containers raised by 1-3 seconds to make Fast Eddie more desirable and to add an element of fear to looting as well as create danger while looting a house of sleepers.

-Fixed Bridgeside Apartments from spawning at a high level in RWG

-Lowered Probability for New POI Skyscrapers to spawn. (This was forcing book store skyscrapers to be ultra rare)

-Water Well is now a Farmer Class Recipe

-Snow is now required for water recipes instead of Snow Balls. You must craft 3 Snow to fill empty jars and cans. Snow is way OP.

-Sticks recipe Removed. Wood is now Scrap Only

-Raised Barter xp to level slightly

-Removed Baby Song that was causing some issues with Streamer Version

can't take it, I need -500 points to buy the perk and it goes further down at each level. the icon is locked; same icons as the other classes. I don't know if it's a bug or if I need to find a book or something like that. I started with 2.05 and it's now updated at 2.08 but the problem started at 2.05

if you have been playing same world with 2.05 you may need to do a new world i have done new worlds since 2.05 with every update and never had this issue if you dont want to do a new world check your progression.xml and see if you can change the points needed for the traps perk or something

can't take it, I need -500 points to buy the perk and it goes further down at each level. the icon is locked; same icons as the other classes. I don't know if it's a bug or if I need to find a book or something like that. I started with 2.05 and it's now updated at 2.08 but the problem started at 2.05

I just added a fix for this in BCM today (I had the same problem and didnt want to restart)

The problem is that when a skill is changed from skill to perk or certain requirements change it has the isLocked field set to true in the player data file, and can't be unlocked because the perk code never triggers it.

I haven't got a release out yet as I have a bit more to do for my events system first, but if you want to get the dll to fix it the latest compiled version is here

the player has to be offline for the fix to work.

'setskill <steamid> Traps 1' will set the isLocked flag to false and level to 1.

other skills can be set while player is online or off, just the fix for that bit needs the player offline because I cant set the flag when they are online.

scavenging unlocks scrap iron tools, Tool Head Crafting for iron tool heads, NewWorkBench for fireaxeIron

ok it's weird because I don't have any points in tool head crafting and I can make iron tools but not the heads and another player has tool head crafting, can make the heads but not the iron tools...

No sticks under crafting

Just wondering if anyone can help ive installed the 7 day horde and 21 day horde version of the mod but in both there are no sticks in the crafting menu, Ive clicked on arrow and sticks shows there as a component but i cannot find them to craft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian

Is there a trick too finding the sewing kit/welding tool?

I`m on day 21 and not seen either of these. Looks like the new wrench schematic holy grail!

I have looted 100`s of POI`s and nothing.

they are in the Traders and best to get your secret stash up there in there as well :)