Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Did the chance of finding a wrench drop in this latest update? 3 of us have been playing for 23 days and have yet to find one. This mod is tough, but without a wrench it’s making life really hard. Springs and mechanical parts are in high demand.

Did the chance of finding a wrench drop in this latest update? 3 of us have been playing for 23 days and have yet to find one. This mod is tough, but without a wrench it’s making life really hard. Springs and mechanical parts are in high demand.

I have been playing quite a bit - day 8 only found two wrenches... i noticed I was only level 4 so I turned up XP and loot just now.

I have no idea how to find fossils though - are they underground anywhere? I don’t have a big rock outcropping near my base.

Patch 5.5.4 Released No Wipes Needed

Change: Added Ravenhearst Zone 1 to Custom Maps. This is a fixed version of Ravenhearst Official Map. Custom Maps have been REMOVED from the base install of Ravenhearst. To install a custom map you will need to Select Ravenhearst on the Launcher, Click Manage Modlets, look for cpt_krunch name under authors and select it. You will see a list of the Ravenhearst Maps. Choose One (City Zone is the latest, Official is the previous map for those who want to continue on that one) and right click on it. Download it. The map will disappear from the list. It is now installed. When updates are made to maps you will see it in your list and you can choose to update it or not. Direct Downloading works the same way as adding a normal modlet. Download the map you wish to use, unzip it and add it to your Mods folder inside of Ravenhearst Install.

Change: Added Ravenhearst Current Edition to Launcher. From here going forward this link will ALWAYS contain the latest release. You will need to manually copy and move your 5.5.3 saves into this new folder. Dan Capo has been kind enough to make a very thorough video on the mod launcher and how it works.

Addition: Added Guppys Commercial Kitchen Deco

Addition: Began Adding Hand Models for Held Items

Addition: Added Guppys Door Pack

Addition: Added All Wood Frame Recipes from Small Bench to Craft in Table Saw As Well

Balance: Changed when T2 and T3 Night Walkers stop despawning in mornings

Change: Bone Shivs scrap to Bone Meal

Fix: Elevator craft times fixed

Fix: Removed Tree Seed that was not supposed to be Dropping

Fix: Driftwood Destroys Properly

Fix: Removed Wrecked Trailer that was causing NRE's If Spawned Inside Another Block

Fix: Butcher Table Resized Smaller

Fix: Weapon Table Resized Smaller

Fix: Removed Unused Bench Assets from JaxTeller718_Stations.unity3d

Fix: Added Missing Sandwich Book to Loot

Fix: Improper Name on Carrot Plant

Fix: Concrete Quarter Now Upgrades Properly

Oooh, are y'all re-doing poi's with the new blocks? I'd love some screens if anyone is bored... =)

/work has made me pause any real game fun, so I have to live vicariously through other people's projects

My wife and I will be updating our builds that RH uses once A18 drops, will be sending them and any new builds along to Jax's team if they are interested :) I have some fixes I already did to the big Asylum for better pathing/gameplay.

I have been playing quite a bit - day 8 only found two wrenches... i noticed I was only level 4 so I turned up XP and loot just now.

I have no idea how to find fossils though - are they underground anywhere? I don’t have a big rock outcropping near my base.

I thought I read somewhere that you need iron tools to find fossils. Any of the underground stone blocks can drop them, which is easier than searching for the big stone formation.

Does anyone know how you advance this skill tree?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29232[/ATTACH]

Simply using the tools or weapons corresponding to each skill tree. And also when you find some papers that increase your level in a specific skill.

There's no more.

Oooh, are y'all re-doing poi's with the new blocks? I'd love some screens if anyone is bored... =)

/work has made me pause any real game fun, so I have to live vicariously through other people's projects

Ive got 2 RH only police that are waiting to be converted and several others planned out. Police stations, medical buildings and a ton of warehouses of various heights built in the footprint/style of the vanilla waste buildings.

Phone interview for work today, one tomorrow and a technical pt 2 call on Monday. Do i stay or do i go? I tried getting these done but 18 just wasnt fast enough, so i might have to send these from the desert.

shouldn't the level turn white, once you've hit it??

- - - Updated - - -

Simply using the tools or weapons corresponding to each skill tree. And also when you find some papers that increase your level in a specific skill.

There's no more.

shouldn't the level turn white, once you've hit it??

Hey everyone, I'm sure it will be here somewhere but I can't find it. How do the insect traps work?

Hi Mike,

Basically you need to craft the insect traps and put them on your toolbelt. Then select it and put them to the ground just like its a seed (no need to use a hoe on the ground for them).

After collecting insects from them, they become empty traps. When this happens, you'll need to craft refills for your traps to make them catch more insects again.

Yes, but the refills seem to be bugged....um, pun intended! lol. You would expect the refill recipe to be the trap + beer, so that you don't have to use another water jar in the initial crafting. But instead the recipe is trap + 10 insects. Which makes no sense as I sometimes don't get 10 insects OUT of the trap. So I just scrap them and start a new trap.

My verdict, an unsuccessful mod. The version for the A16 was better. I hope in the next version there will not be so many bugs and shortcomings. By the way, 16 Gb of memory is not enough for this mod, it fast clogs it and starts to stutter.

Yes, but the refills seem to be bugged....um, pun intended! lol. You would expect the refill recipe to be the trap + beer, so that you don't have to use another water jar in the initial crafting. But instead the recipe is trap + 10 insects. Which makes no sense as I sometimes don't get 10 insects OUT of the trap. So I just scrap them and start a new trap.

said this earlier, the recipe for the refill nets multiple refills.

Hello

Has anyone ever created the weapons table? I asked a few days ago that I have come to create the three firearms diplomas, it has provided me with a new diploma, which I have used, but it tells me that I cannot make the weapons table, as if I lacked recipe or skill is it So? Do I have to upload any skills to create it or is it a recipe that I have to find?

Thank you!