Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hmm well on day 5 or so with no crash on single player. Played on server with 3 friends using a server from gameservers.com and the server crashed in the first 15 mins.

Anyone else getting crashes?

Just got another crash couple hours later. Takes like 15 mins for the server to load also :(

Edited by Darkaeacus (see edit history)

Hmm well on day 5 or so with no crash on single player. Played on server with 3 friends using a server from gameservers.com and the server crashed in the first 15 mins.

Anyone else getting crashes?

Just got another crash couple hours later. Takes like 15 mins for the server to load also :(

Some servers can not handle Ravenhearst , which is why I endorse Bluefang as their services have never given me any issues with our mod throughout the entire development cycle. I can not speak for other hosts as I only have experience with Bluefang. You can find a link to them in our first post if you are interested.

Update Time!

Patch: 3.1.2

NO Wipe Needed

Required File Updates - items.xml, recipes.xml, blocks.xml, localization.xml, windows.xml, quests.xml, entityclasses.xml, Icons Folder

-Removed Corporate Secrets Items that did not belong in the loot list.

-Added fix for Reggie Special Quest

-Added back Hidden Junction Block for better wiring

-Set a time craft on Reggie Special

-Increased food and water values SLIGHTLY on corn on the cob and boiled egg since they consume a water bottle to make

-Made bullet crafting ingredients sellable again

-Fixed Flour Icon

-Fixed Missing Icons for all Extended and Scoped Guns

-Fixed Iron Bow to Crossbow wording in Crossbow Quest

-All Temporary Storage can now be picked up by destroying it again.

-Added Poncho to Animal Hide Perk Description

-Added Gas Can recipe from Oil Barrel to Oil Refinery

-Added Bundle Size limit to raw diamonds

This update does NOT require any wipes or restarts, refresh your Launcher and make sure you see version 3.1.2 in the Version in the description. To check which version you are on you will want to hit "Escape" i game and check under the logo to see the version you are running. Bluefang has been sent the update but I am unsure how long it will take them to upload them to the servers so that you can update.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

I think he wants to actually disassemble them, as in scrap them, and get something useful back.

Nope. Just break them or pull them up with the land claim block

- - - Updated - - -

Question. I have been trying to use elevators in a rather tall building. We can all go up but none can go down to the ground floor. Is this working? Is this only for single player? Does it not work at all?

Elevators are one direction only. That's what hay bales are for. See the Skyline Diner tower as an example.

Nope. Just break them or pull them up with the land claim block

- - - Updated - - -

Elevators are one direction only. That's what hay bales are for. See the Skyline Diner tower as an example.

Yeah, skyline is the tower we’re in. We went to a city long enough that sleepers respawned and they destroyed the hatch “elevator “ to a point it wasn’t usable without significant repairs. As an experiment, we tried the elevators as a secondary option. We assumed that they were one way after messing with them a bit. Thanks for the clarification though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24314[/ATTACH]Good day JaxTeller718

Small technical issue with new Update and it wasn't doing it before. Blacksmith Station burning when not in Use:

Heh, that's funny. That was a bug before the patch that was supposed to be fixed with the patch!

Hi,

so much to say about this mod.but just ..like it.....

Today i recogniced, that u can open the map while on bike...great.....

And few hours later i tested if i can check anything else on the ride. As i hit "c" for character screeen, not my game crashed, no my pc..i had must to turn power off to restart it. Dont know if that just happend to me or if it is a real big bug.

Just for info....have fun

- - - Updated - - -

The burning stations freaked me out first time i saw it....i thought one of those stupid burning babies was in my house lol

Scary..I remember problems with blacksmithstation science reavenheart 1.0

And i got the flames science today too

new edit: tested that minibike issue again. All kinds of things u wish in vanilla seems to work fine. Just tested all again: map, inventar, quest, skills and at least charakter.....even at charakter no issue these time., dunno what happened before

Edited by Penzed (see edit history)

opening map on the mini bike was new with 3.0, believe it was in the release notes, or in the about page on the discord

re burning stations: seems to be on MP if you don't burn something in them before leaving the area or logging out, the ever-burn happens. can try picking it up and placing it back down, and then smelting something again to fix it.