Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

cars respawn if you don't destroy the grey bush that appears when you dismantle them.

I'm not sure of the time delay, but something like 30-50 days and they respawn.

Just don't chop down that grey bush in the road!

xml says:

<property name="PlantGrowing.GrowthRate" value="1560"/>
<!-- amount of days for respawn 60 equals 1 day-->

so i guess its 26 days if that comment is true

Edited by Hydr0 (see edit history)

I noticed that while the vanilla car wrecks can safely be wrenched, the mod car models will transfer overkill damage to the bushel of grass and since it only has one health point, it will very likely be killed that way. The only safe option would be to stop wrenching when the next hit would do overkill and punch the rest of the car.

im fed up with the launcher 30 mins to refresh mods everytime i try to play. So im downloading the files directly

I'm sorry that the mod launcher is causing you issues. 30 minutes refreshing the mods is definitely not normal.

If you were interested in using the mod launcher in the future, please feel free to reach out to me, and we can see if we can figure out the issue. I'm available here, and on discord, through the same username and avatar icon.

im fed up with the launcher 30 mins to refresh mods everytime i try to play. So im downloading the files directly

just fyi, if you have "refresh mods automatically" checked, it does the same thing as hitting the "presynch" button, and will take longer as you're doing it twice. if that's not the issue, dunno :/

hi i got problem today,, one trader has gone ,disappeared and i tried to close game and open it then he kick me out,, i used my sniper rifle scope to see if he back but no.

i used f1 and dm command and i put one trader instead of the one who disappeared but sadly i can only see his legs and i can not move him down but problem solved for now,, i hope you can know the problem>>

thanks

after playing more i get another one closed ,i used dm command to get in but it stay closed :(

p.s i moved my character in new world in v 3.1.3 and i get no errors in 14 days in game

Edited by mhwaso (see edit history)

hi i got problem today,, one trader has gone ,disappeared and i tried to close game and open it then he kick me out,,

I had this happen in vanilla as well.

Usually this happens when you make too many changes in the same region (512x512 chunks) as the trader. The only known way to fix it is to rest that region. But that means all your changes will be gone. You can spawn new trader in the same general area (you will never get him into the same spot). But he might not stay there for long.

Any clues on where I should be looking for an ink pen?

Duffle bags, bags and thinks alike, they have a chance to be there.

- - - Updated - - -

once you kill the cow, harvest with the milk bucket. if you're adventurous you can run down the cow with the bucket.

- - - Updated - - -

wanted to re-post our discord link for those that use discord, extremely active and friendly community!

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

Can you get milk as well while whacking at the cow (when its still alive) or its that just for fun?

hi i got problem today,, one trader has gone ,disappeared and i tried to close game and open it then he kick me out,, i used my sniper rifle scope to see if he back but no.

i used f1 and dm command and i put one trader instead of the one who disappeared but sadly i can only see his legs and i can not move him down but problem solved for now,, i hope you can know the problem>>

thanks

after playing more i get another one closed ,i used dm command to get in but it stay closed :(

p.s i moved my character in new world in v 3.1.3 and i get no errors in 14 days in game

you have to put a temporary trader inside the poi, just inside the gates

then put one static trader where you want

Hi, I'm loving the mod but I have wrenched dozens of cars in v3.1.3 and haven't gotten a single car part yet. I have also not gotten any engines and I really need one so I can make some of the things like a wood chipper, cement mixer and minibike. I think a mistake was made and for some reason they are not showing up in loot or when wrenching cars. I am above level 45 and have 3 points in the mechanic skill at the moment.

Hi, I'm loving the mod but I have wrenched dozens of cars in v3.1.3 and haven't gotten a single car part yet. I have also not gotten any engines and I really need one so I can make some of the things like a wood chipper, cement mixer and minibike. I think a mistake was made and for some reason they are not showing up in loot or when wrenching cars. I am above level 45 and have 3 points in the mechanic skill at the moment.

You need a crowbar to get car parts. However, I feel like the harvest rate is woefully low for the 150 part cost of item construction. Engines and whatnot still drop, but the rates are much lower than vanilla. I have gotten mine from loot, and only a few from cars.

You only get car parts when using crowbar to break down cars.

Harvesting small engines from cars is much more rare comparing to vanilla (10-16 times less likely to get small engine when using wrench). Chances with crowbar a bit better, but still about 5-7 times less than vanilla.

Good thing that cars do re-spawn after some time in this mod.

From my own experience, I had to break lots of cars (20-30) to get a single engine using wrench.

In general it seems Quality Joe and Scavenging affect your chances for getting loot. Maximize them as soon as you can.

Its a serious problem to this mod

You need a crowbar to get car parts. However, I feel like the harvest rate is woefully low for the 150 part cost of item construction. Engines and whatnot still drop, but the rates are much lower than vanilla. I have gotten mine from loot, and only a few from cars.

I am agree with you the harvest its too low, for example i find a crowbar in the day 49 after a lot of looting; in that moment i think: finally i am going to get engines and batteries but i was wrong from 130 cars of all types i get 3 engines of 3, 59 and 145 lvl, and 89 car parts. i focus when i lvl up scavening, bad mechanic, etc. the mod its really good but need a little bit increase the drop rate.

Edited by Aurom (see edit history)

Craft key

Built the research desk, want 'farmer'. The only thing I see farmer related is 'farmers chest', so spend 300 points and get that.

Got the chest fine, but needs key to open, and no key given? Did I screw it up? thx.

You craft the key with forged iron in your backpack

You only get car parts when using crowbar to break down cars.

Harvesting small engines from cars is much more rare comparing to vanilla (10-16 times less likely to get small engine when using wrench). Chances with crowbar a bit better, but still about 5-7 times less than vanilla.

Good thing that cars do re-spawn after some time in this mod.

From my own experience, I had to break lots of cars (20-30) to get a single engine using wrench.

In general it seems Quality Joe and Scavenging affect your chances for getting loot. Maximize them as soon as you can.

Any special place to get crowbars?, last game we were on day 130, over lvl50 and still havent seen one drop, nobody on my community has (around 10 peeps), or is it just RNG?

Any special place to get crowbars?, last game we were on day 130, over lvl50 and still havent seen one drop, nobody on my community has (around 10 peeps), or is it just RNG?

Working stiff and construction supplies have highest drop rates. But it's really low. On this play through (day 38) I haven't found one yet. But 3 previous play throughs (day ~21) had at least one every time.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone had any luck using the fire/shock traps or even the adhesive spikes.

Bahroo tried fire trap yesterday on stream. Worked pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

how to get heisenberg effect?

Eat blue ice. Can be found in medical boxes and can be created by medic class.

Working stiff and construction supplies have highest drop rates. But it's really low. On this play through (day 38) I haven't found one yet. But 3 previous play throughs (day ~21) had at least one every time.

- - - Updated - - -

Bahroo tried fire trap yesterday on stream. Worked pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Eat blue ice. Can be found in medical boxes and can be created by medic class.

well find a crowbar in working stiff will be fine but there its not any working stiff in most of the cities i really think the dinner tower low the spawn of that buildings in seeds

Edited by Aurom (see edit history)