Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

hi, iam new to this mod and i only played 15 hours in version 3 and reach day 10

but i never found wrench....where i should search? in others mods always kitchen is best place but i already search lots of places

and traders has nothing good to sell so iam not expecting them to sell one.

pls can one tell me the best places to search in this mod

Same place as always, kitchens, although in this mod the chance i drastically lowered, i had a play through where i had to spawn one on day 15 just because i just couldn't find one :D

And always check trades on restock, only place to get a good mining tool :)

Just tried this mod for a few days. I like it. But I ran into a problem.

I started using the mod using the 7D2D Launcher as recomended. One time I forgot to load the launcher, but started the game from steam. It ran into errors and exited. Now when starting game I have all my skill points lost and some other things are messed up. ... ( Why TFP made game to only autosave?) To avoid it accidentally happening ever again I better modify the original folder. That way I will not forget to load the mod.

Maybe there should be a warning about risks when using and then accidentally not using 7D2D Launcher. Pretty big thing to lose all progress due to wrong launcher.

Thanks for the superb mod. Having fun anyways.

I play Ravenhearst on a Server and we updated from 3.0 to 3.1.1. We had a massive problem with this update, cause all our items, regardless if there were in a box or in our inventory, have been replaced with other items for example: we had about 50 cans with clean water, now we have 50 diamond minibike wheels.

My question on this point: is that a known porblem, a bug or are we just having bad luck with this update?

Letting this aside, Ravenhearst is a really great mod and i love playing this.

The seed kage848 suggested is freaking AWESOME! It is (case sensitive!):

SleekHunting2

It's literally like you walk out of one town and stumble into another! Great POIs, etc. Thinking of turning the sky diner into a forge base

Kage .. HAS NOT Played on the 3.1 game YET and the most likely the Seed will change .. Just a thought

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Just tried this mod for a few days. I like it. But I ran into a problem.

I started using the mod using the 7D2D Launcher as recomended. One time I forgot to load the launcher, but started the game from steam. It ran into errors and exited. Now when starting game I have all my skill points lost and some other things are messed up. ... ( Why TFP made game to only autosave?) To avoid it accidentally happening ever again I better modify the original folder. That way I will not forget to load the mod.

Maybe there should be a warning about risks when using and then accidentally not using 7D2D Launcher. Pretty big thing to lose all progress due to wrong launcher.

Thanks for the superb mod. Having fun anyways.

That will happen ... Best to start fresh and to Remember to use Launcher.

- - - Updated - - -

I play Ravenhearst on a Server and we updated from 3.0 to 3.1.1. We had a massive problem with this update, cause all our items, regardless if there were in a box or in our inventory, have been replaced with other items for example: we had about 50 cans with clean water, now we have 50 diamond minibike wheels.

My question on this point: is that a known porblem, a bug or are we just having bad luck with this update?

Letting this aside, Ravenhearst is a really great mod and i love playing this.

IT WAS NOT AN UPDATE ... IT WAS A FULL WIPE and reinstall mod.

I started using the mod using the 7D2D Launcher as recomended. One time I forgot to load the launcher, but started the game from steam. It ran into errors and exited.

To avoid this problem in the future make sure you have "Save All Games Local to Mod" check box checked. This will keep all mod's game saves in the same directory as the mod.

- - - Updated - - -

I play Ravenhearst on a Server and we updated from 3.0 to 3.1.1.

3.1 required complete world wipe. One specific change modified item IDs for many items.

Kage .. HAS NOT Played on the 3.1 game YET and the most likely the Seed will change .. Just a thought

True, he hasn't. But I'M using SleekHunting2 and it's still awesome. I doubt town positioning will change; just certain POIs in those towns.

EDIT: just checked youtube, Kage's first episode of ravenhearst 3.1.1 has him on this seed

Edited by Splitknuckler (see edit history)

There is an issue when I want to download the mod via the mod manager, my steam folder is under Program Files (x86), and when I install the mod, it creates a different folder called Program_Files_(x86)... The underscores make it unable to launch correctly, and I get error messages while starting it... Is there any way to fix this?

Can anyone recommend me a good seed for 3.1? :p thanks :smile-new:

Somewhere

plenty of city and little to no water(at least in the middle of the map)

That's a patch file that the mod launcher can install. You could use a program called xdelta, but it's a bit of a pain.

tnx

hi ,,sry iam new to mod and need some info

how i can get another class? i already choose rifle but i need another class to balance my character as i play alone and firearms will wake up all sleepers in building like crackabook

True, he hasn't. But I'M using SleekHunting2 and it's still awesome. I doubt town positioning will change; just certain POIs in those towns.

EDIT: just checked youtube, Kage's first episode of ravenhearst 3.1.1 has him on this seed

OK .. But it was Just released Today .. About 4 hours ago. So be it :02.47-tranquillity:

There is an issue when I want to download the mod via the mod manager, my steam folder is under Program Files (x86), and when I install the mod, it creates a different folder called Program_Files_(x86)... The underscores make it unable to launch correctly, and I get error messages while starting it... Is there any way to fix this?

JUST A Thought .... You should have made a separate folder for Steam .. (outside of x86)

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

When you start mod launcher it has "Destination Folder for Mods" (in the middle of the first page). Set that to some place you can write to. It doesn't matter where steam itself is installed.

JUST A Thought .... You should have made a separate folder for Steam .. (outside of x86) .. now just make sure you run the folder as Admin. and it should work.

Incorrect, you should never be running anything as admin. Besides, where steam itself is installed should not matter. It is possible to move all steam games to another folder (Settings->Downloads->Steam library folders).

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way I can fix my trader? He is forever closed now.

This is vanilla bug. What happened is trader disappeared. Usually this happens when too many changes happen in the same block traders is in.

The only way to fix it is to spawn another trader in the same area (not exactly the same place he's in, that's almost impossible).

hi ,,sry iam new to mod and need some info

how i can get another class? i already choose rifle but i need another class to balance my character as i play alone and firearms will wake up all sleepers in building like crackabook

You need 250 Knowledge points and a Research Desk, you get the points from scrapping magazines and schematics (3 per magazine/schematic).

Iron Tool Smiting (Level 30)

Steel Tool Smiting (Level 60)

It's not in the tooltip but that's when you get them.

Thanks, wish they didn't obfuscate it so much. Looks like I have 12 levels to screw around and accomplish nothing.

I love Ravenhearst and especially the 21d horde mode.

But there is one thing i gotta know about this mod ...

Who was the evil genius, who wanted to see the world burn, who wanted to see us all suffer,

knowing we would see all these new POIs with loads of bookcase walls inside them ...

Only to realize they were mostly painted blocks :miserable:

https://imgur.com/kj04BSN

https://imgur.com/kj04BSN

Seriously this has to be the best troll ever :congratulatory: