Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

You CAN NOT USE " EAC " with most MODS that use Bigger Back Packs and this is ONE .... NO TO EAC .. " UNCHECK " if you are using the 7D2D Launcher.

Also after A17 comes out ... 98% of all mods will NOT be EAC friendly and it will have to be unchecked.

ALSO: Wait for UPDATE 3.1

Prepare for what?

A Wipe. It is unavoidable. Single Player games may NOT experience these issues but that is a complete unknown at this point. Our DLLS have been changed, our rwgmixer is completely redone, corrupt or out of date POIs have been removed. If you decide to update you WILL need a fresh install. It is best to treat this release as the ACTUAL launch. You will need to remove ALL of your Ravenhearst 3.0 data when you install 3.1.

I turned EAC off still same issue.

I turned EAC off still same issue.

Then I think it is the way it installed the First Time .. I would uninstall it all and start over because EAC is loading somewhere.

BUT like I said I would wait until version 3.1 is out OR you will have to do it all again anyway. Just a thought.

I think vanilla conditioned us to kind of be spoiled with leveling and obtaining very high leveled tools/weapons in early game (even if they are gated behind "perks.") With Ravenhearst or any mod that challenges that, it feels very foreign and in a way difficult.

What I love about this mod is when I do manage to get certain tools, certain perks ect I really felt like I earned them. The risk vs. rewards also play a nice part in my enjoyment. Early game is extremely tough, but its supposed to be and should be. When I see an animal, it doesn't matter if im swarmed with zeds I will still try my hardest to obtain the meat early game because it truly feels like survival. I actually enjoy the difficulties, and no mod or game is without its flaws. I chose to look passed them and enjoy what was provided to us all, which is in fact a really kick butt mod for a kick butt game.

Edited by Nicole_Michelle (see edit history)

2) Cheese-it's give you more fullness (+6) and better stam (I believe) than boiled meat (+4). Protein is ALWAYS more filling than carbs. just the way it is.

cheese is considered a fat/protein with very little carbs.

"The longer a cheese is aged, the lower its carbohydrate content will be. ... Blue cheese and cheddar cheese have around 0.4 grams of carbs per ounce, and Parmesan cheese has about 0.9 grams in the same serving size. Foods containing less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving are considered to be very low in carbs."

"Different cheeses have different amounts of fat and protein in them.

100g of cheddar has 26g protein and 36g fat

100g of feta has 16g protein and 20g fat and 2g carbs"

Just wanted to correct that assumption.

2) Cheese-it's give you more fullness (+6) and better stam (I believe) than boiled meat (+4). Protein is ALWAYS more filling than carbs. just the way it is.

cheese is considered a fat/protein with very little carbs.

"The longer a cheese is aged, the lower its carbohydrate content will be. ... Blue cheese and cheddar cheese have around 0.4 grams of carbs per ounce, and Parmesan cheese has about 0.9 grams in the same serving size. Foods containing less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving are considered to be very low in carbs."

"Different cheeses have different amounts of fat and protein in them.

100g of cheddar has 26g protein and 36g fat

100g of feta has 16g protein and 20g fat and 2g carbs"

Just wanted to correct that assumption.

Very nice information. :)

Unfortunately, cheese-its are a box of crackers that is cheese flavoured, thus a carb very low in protein. If it was a block of cheese you'd get less of an argument, but the simple fact is a steak will be more filling than a box of crackers. And much healthier.

And considering that piece of steak was 1/3 of the cow... apparently as all I got was 3 pieces of meat, you'd think it would be fairly filling. More than +4 anyways. :)

Just so you weren't reading what I wrote incorrectly.

But I've read the previous comments and understand why the modders did it the way they did, and that's cool.

So, enjoy the game!

3.1 has now Officially released. 3.0 can still be found in the Launcher. Bluefang has received all of the updated files. Wipe and reinstall EVERYTHING if you wish to upgrade. 3.0 saves will NOT work with 3.1.

NOW the true playing experience can begin. We humbly apologize for all the issues we have had, and also thank you for your patience.

**Patch 3.1 Release Patch Notes Release Date 04/5/2018**

-Removed 2 Load Heavy POIs from the Mixer to accommodate servers and lower end systems

-Fixed Blunt Class Perk from saying 4 to 3 levels

-Cold drinks can now be warmed in microwave

-Localization for drinks fixed

-Localization-Quest updated with new opening text

-Updated lockpick description

-Fixed all Progression descriptions for classes

-Fixed Jerky Description

-You can no longer get a Class Paper from destroying a Kit

-More German Translations

-Farmer Weapons Dropped to 200

-Farmer Ammo dropped to 100

-Farmer now gets 2 repair kits and 3 forged iron

-Class Crates will no longer destroy into a class crate

-Removed burning effect when walking on open station flames (was causing glitches that would set you on fire)

-Added Weight of 1 to both nails

-Added spring and cloth to wrench as repair items

-Increased Probability of Resident Evil Mansion

-Fixed models for Kukri Variants Not Showing

-Fixed Tailor Station Model

-Increased Class KP Cost to 300 Points

-Class Papers and Class Selection had its exploits removed

-Fixed multiple Localizations

-Removed Crows from the sleeper spawn list.

-Removed multiple large POIs like the Hospital, the Hotel, The 2 gas stations, nepa, apartments, bridgeside.

-Removed Wolf Dens from Biomes

-Changed all attack tasks for animals to match timid or hostile

-Rearranged several POIs into different groups for better spawning

-Removed All Bandits and Bandit POIs

-Removed Shark From Entity Classes

-Removed Bandit POIs

-Fixed Fishing Pole Recipe

-Removed All Bandit Weapons

-Removed Windmill

-Lowered XP on Shotguns

-Lowered Chance of Crowbar

-Increased Probabilities on Sink Tools

-Decreased Probabilities on Household Quest Items

-Increased Probailities on Household Quests

-Fishing Rod Schematic Added to Survival Class

-Rest Added to Mattress

-Localization Fixes

-Made terrain slighlty hilly (Cuts down on large cities)

-Removed Movement collision from Yucca and Aloe

-Lowered Temporary Storage to 4x3

-Added Metal Trussing Sheet

-Fixed Steel Chansaw Volume Recipe

-Removed Yucca from Blender out of fear of voodoo shenanigans

-Fixed Reload on Benelli

-Reverted Treasure and APache Chests back to vanilla model (causing world gen issues)

-Fixed loot list for Storage chest found in the world.

-Greatly reduced chances of Radiated Screamers Spawning

-Added proper formatting to Localization-Quests thanks to Scomar

-Added more German Translations thanks to Scomar

-Reduced pig health (oink oink)

-Fixed tagging on Animals so they wont throw Alloc Errors

-Added a fix by Sphereii to Animations.css that fixes custom animals not taking damage on Spikes and crashing servers (major thank you to him for this)

-Removed Curious Geroge and other silly zombies who gave way too much loot.

-Removed vehicle collision from smal cacti

-Replaced all Ravenhearst edited POI names with our tag. Also replaced all named pois with the new tagged ones

-Added all of dancapos fixed POIs to the folder, but did not add back the pois with the assumed sleeper issues

-Added all armor perks to clothing in Progression

-Increased rate of stamina gain on Sleeping Bag (Instead of 1 every 5 seconds it is now 1 every 10 seconds to prevent exploit)

-Fixed Fire Spike downgrading into a steel spike in backpack but NOT destroying.

-Added weight to main clothing for scrapping the dyed clothing

-Fixed Adhesive Spike Trap being upgradeable to wood spike by accident.

-Clarified that Advanced Farming is needed to craft seeds.

-Removed material from scrap nails and changed it to organic to combat iron exploit

-Radiation Suit rebalanced. Now you wont die if you have FULLY REPAIRED Hazmat clothing. The suit WILL take damage over time so you need to repair it every now and then or it will lose radiation protection. You can check your radiation protection level in the Character screen and on each piece of clothing.

-Binoculars Icon Fixed

-Oil recipes and description changed

-Removed Medieval Tower from towns

-Added Reggie Special to Shotgun Exclusive

-Added Quest for Reggie Shotgun

-Added Galil and HK to Rifles Schematic

-Added Vintorez to Rifle Exclusive

-Added multiple new schematics for deco items

-Added a few more food recipes to various cookbooks

-All craftable items are no longer able to be sold to trader (may be adjusted a bit in future updates)

-Added more German Translations thanks to Scomar

-Fixed Extended Magazine Icons

-Added Biker Lady to Biker Group.

-Cleaned up Items.xml numbering

-Added fixed mcDowells and Manor Household

-Moved Carrot Cake to Cookbooks

i get an error called

UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ''C:\windows\system32\AudioLog.txt'' is denied

I can just hit exit and play on, but it is a bit annoying. I have also checked the path and there is no file called AudioLog.txt in that libary

edit: made a total search on my pc and there is no file called AudioLog.txt

Edited by Lictor70 (see edit history)

Thank you so very much for this great mod.

I appreciate very much how you handled the error in 3.0. Many major software companies with similar problems (and we know there are many) would have said and done little or nothing to fix that. but you spoke honestly to us and worked so hard for a quick fix. And here it is! Thanx

I was, saddly, on day 82 and started getting erros when screamers started screaming. They can spawn without any issue, but once they scream theres a loop error.

Version 3.0 SP

Saddly I have to go to 3.1.

My feedback so far.

Progression is a pain!

At day 82 (50min days) I had 3 classes (finishing farming, had bows and rifles), you notice that the aumount of classes is related to the amount of scrapping those books, I only had one book Scyscraper and a few mini stores, although this is fine.

Bows are overpowered, without a doubt I hardly use guns, the repeating bow is OP, at the level of the sniper rifle, and I can use all those feathers.

Food: pleanty every were, so no issues here, just loot or kill animals, simple, no farming needed if you don´t think wellness is that important (you manage wel with 120).

Electricity: is it a bug or I cant find any car parts???? Didn´t evolve in this one, got stuck on building batteries and engines, don´t have scrap car parts, can´t find them neither by scraping car parts weird.

New zombies: the big and small ones, nice aditions; the skin ones, nice; the terror new ones, slow and lots of HP... they suck; the terror ones are nice, I like them, just hope they would do something different, something that made me fear them. They should spit something (GNoMOD has the fire spiting, nice adition, the Skippy mod had a great zombie development with some exploding if they can´t reach you. Please review this.

NPC they are a pain, mostly avoid them, so its ok but i would improve them, although I didn´t find any nest, and it was removed on 3.1 so... improve it?

Biggest complaint: Tools! At level 87 I have 2 augers, 1 chainsaw and the, forgot the name, 3 electrical hammer, lots of parts... can´t mout them, can´t repair... WTF! Sure progression is slow, but then they shouldn´t appear so soon and so many! And this affects the number of pistols too, too many in my loot boxes, too many bullets (will never craft bullets).

So I think the time you guys spent on researching and adjusting the progression system is affected because you played together in servers, I guess for that case it might be perfect, for Single player... nope.

I'll never craft any ammunition, will never have the schematics for tools (in 82 days I only crafted one minibike and one of the machine guns from vanilla). Thats broken at least on my side.

And the new building, that giant tower... sux in loot and access, the "elevator" is a use once only, to come down you have to open every schaft so going there again is a big no no (I'll use it as a base :D)

Maybe, just maybe it was the seed (Ravenhearst seed sux big time kkk), I'm starting a new one.

keep up with the progress and: NICE JOB!