A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Новый интерфейс ГОВНО!

Загромождает весь экран, постоянно всплывают одни и те-же надписи. При этом отсутствие информативности.

Ни хера не видно, что там в этих квадратиках, через пол часа игры уже глаза резать начинает из-за постоянных попыток рассмотреть, что там в них написано. При переключении инструментов на поясе не понятно куда проматываешь из-за какашечного оттенка иконок и подсветки. Все сливается и не понять на какую иконку ты попал.

Ванильный интерфейс - прост, информативен, не засирает экран и не режет глаз. Не хватало всего двух полосок - еды и воды. Всё!

На картинке красиво, в игре полный провал

I think someone missed the fact that this forum is English only. Quoting from the 7DaystoDie.com Forum Rules: "As this forum is managed by the Fun Pimps Forum Administrators. We ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. " I hope that when the mod drive through they only remove the one post instead of the whole thread - which is what happened the last time! :)

I'm sorry, I missed your question before.

Unless the progression isn't working as intended, it should be tied with Deep Water. I think the idea is, as you raise you fisherman skill (by using canes, or crafting fishing related items), you can acquire Deep Water. At level 5 you unlock the barge.

If it isn't working as intended, please do not hesitate to tell us.

the problem im having is that in the recipe it asks for Burning Barrel (POI). ive gathered burning barrels from poi's, ive made burning barrels, nothing seems to be registering as a Burning Barrel (POI). so i am at a loss as to what i need to do to build the barge or if its bugged? and no worries about missing the question before, you folks have alot on your plate :)

hiya folks, just ran into another bit of a bug, reinforced concrete walls floor and ceiling yet the rolling garage door says i cant place it because the grounds not solid. and it needs a solid block under both ends of the door. ive tried the concrete, reinforced concrete, and asphalt so far with the same response from the game. any help appreciated.

hiya folks, just ran into another bit of a bug, reinforced concrete walls floor and ceiling yet the rolling garage door says i cant place it because the grounds not solid. and it needs a solid block under both ends of the door. ive tried the concrete, reinforced concrete, and asphalt so far with the same response from the game. any help appreciated.

Drengor - Last Sunday at 4:50 PM

"It's a known issue Joulkath.. I believe ground, rock, and asphalt are the only blocks it considers 'solid'."

Pam - Last Sunday at 4:53 PM

"the key word in that message is 'ground' as in terrain ground in game - dirt, asphalt and stone. Steel, concrete, wooed etc are all player made 'blocks' and not ground or terrain"

This can be a bit confusing.

We have two Rolling Garage Doors. One is built on Reinforced Concrete, the other on Wood Blocks.

I think when it says "solid" it is referring to the Ground underneath the "Blocks" that you are placing the door in.

IE... Ours are on bedrock, then the 'blocks' then the door is placed in.

I think that you have to start with "solid" tera firma, and only have one man made block, and then the door.

IE..... You can't have a Rolling Garage Door placed on top of more than ONE made made block that is sitting directly on the ground. So no rolling garage doors on the second, third, +++++ Levels of a base.

It might be possible, as long as you make sure that you place a layer of tera firma on upper levels, then a man made block layer, then the door. I have not tested this theory though.

Notes:

Tera Firma = In game terrain (the diamond shaped blocks) such as stone, asphalt, ground (biome terrain), Sod, ect... .

Man made blocks = Player made building blocks (the square ones), or any player made building

materials.

Edited by WhistRev (see edit history)

zombie bears tamed null reference

zombie bear problem

Basically we killed a zombie bear and when i harvested i got a tamed zombie bear which was exciting so built a zoo/cage for it and placed down the zombie bear now we are getting a null reference error exception: object not set to an instance every time i interact with the bear. I tried killing it using guns, rocket launcher, 50cal but nope. The bear doesn't seem take any damage. I don't mind reverting back to a backup but it's a multiplayer server and if i can avoid it i would like to take that option.

I am having the same issue. Any ideas of how to fix this? We have tried to blow him up (tnt) shoot him... nothing hurts him. I spawned him in and started getting the error as soon as he was in the world. Its just two of us playing on our server and both of us are getting it. We cant play. Please help.

tamed zombie bear

^_^ No problem. I feel like im complaining, but im not! :D

okay..... lets see..

-------------------

some problems we've run into:

....... NPC workers will randomly die, even when fed and working Cant reproduce this, so will need to know the conditions that lead up to this) We don't know. They will have food, and they will be working, then suddenly, BAM they die. I notice when they get bored they die/vanish, but it just seems to happen. Working then poof. We have plenty of food and work. We cant seem to reproduce it, seems random.

....... guns dont seem to be able to hit old models (bears, wolves, ect) but arrows work fine (In my play, at least the hunting rifle always hits) This is with the "new" guns, sorry I should have clarified,

like desert eagle, the new rifles/pistols and the edited psg.

...... when workstations are making items, sometimes the item they are making, or the parts they are using will magically create a huge stack of like 13k or more of the item. Cant reproduce this we cant either, it seems to happen at random, mostly when we forget about him and hes working on the same project for a long time, especially if the boxes get full

...... my farm animals will dissappear, wont breed. mostly its the males that vanish. does the trough need water? Cant reproduce this We've got them in a 20x20 ish area one wall has water,

and we have the mfenced in, and they have food. we've got one pair each, maybe once every few "months" we will get a random baby, but most of the time we will go check and a male will be gone. rarely the female is gone. The bull and ram vanish most often. we dont know whats causing it. (death by snu snu?)

...... Is there no use for the boy?

...... sometimes when i pick up an item, my inventory will get filled up with copies of that item. Cant reproduce this use either, seems random

..... water collectors are just vanishing, and they flood through walls. when properly installed with complete surround, a block above all around as well,and space for water, i dont see this ever happening we first had them ontop our roof, and it flooded the whole base, all 3 floors, lol. now we have them in a 10x10 pit, but they dissappear.

..... Ultrasonic rodent Repellers do nothing. Cant reproduce this, they seem to work on dedi installed several over our garden, rats just walk right over em, lol, perhaps because garden is underground? tried them both uptop and below and both.

...... sometimes when shooting, if the gun has a silencer on it, the gun sound bugs out and just keeps repeating.

..... i have food and water in the dog trough for my pets but they dont eat, nor sleep in the bed. Noted, will try to reproduce. May need admin rights for this to work i have admin powers on the server.

I figured tiger, spider, hyena, cougar, dont need to eat, but thought the dogs did but the food never seems to deminish.

new one: summoning a tamed zombie bear freaks the server out causing massive null refs.

aslo new problem: when placing a new farmer and first talking to her, an error pops up.

guard stations causes errors after being given weapons/ammo.

We just started getting this error today, workers have all their stuff and wont work.. this error spams over and over like a 100 rows of error code every 30 seconds.

CrafterWorkScript: Crafter has no inventory

FarmerWorkScript: Farmer has no inventory

they were working fine before today (asside from the occasional disappearance) ... If we figure out how to purposely replicate any of these will let you know.

We are having same issue with tamed zombie bear. How did you fix this?

I was trying to teleport the trader (entityID 6371) to myself with the following command:

tele entityID playername which translated to

tele 6371 ghould

when I got the error "Playername or entity/steamid not found."

I could teleport my friend without any problem with

tele playername playername

I'll try to find allox server fixes, thanks!

You can find Alloc server fixes here: forum page about fixes: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?12837-Improvements-for-the-dedicated-server and the download site: https://7dtd.illy.bz/wiki/Server%20fixes

Hello, I have just 1 question to the creator.

Are you planning on making a new sniper rifle that looks better than the PSG ? I really liked the original one.Yours seems really huge and its texture is not so nice even tho everything else looks amazing.Also, the Pacman Sight would be really nice to replace it with Red Dot and the Normal Zoom (The red dot that you have right now) with the Vanilla one

:upset: NEED SUPPORT :upset:

When loading Starvation, game is stuck on "Loading Game Data" but when i play Vanilla, everything works just fine and i can play.

I have tried;

Reinstalling game, starvation

Pre-syncing

Delete registry and reinstalling the game

Reinstalling the Launcher

32-bit mode

Gl Renderer

Update GPU and drivers

I've tried with and without;

EAC

UNET

... and NOTHING works! :distrust:

I've checked the box that says "Update Registry", "Run Game As Admin". I've also tried multiple settings but nothing makes any difference whatsoever.

Have anyone encountered this yet when it comes to Starvation?

Specs

Processor Intel® Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

RAM 16 GB

When loading Starvation, game is stuck on "Loading Game Data" but when i play Vanilla, everything works just fine and i can play.

I have tried;

Pre-syncing

32-bit mode

Gl Renderer

Update GPU and drivers

EAC

UNET

I've checked the box that says "Update Registry", "Run Game As Admin". I've also tried multiple settings but nothing makes any difference whatsoever.

Specs

RAM 16 GB

Without an operlog no one will be able to help much, i'm afraid.

Drengor - Last Sunday at 4:50 PM

"It's a known issue Joulkath.. I believe ground, rock, and asphalt are the only blocks it considers 'solid'."

Pam - Last Sunday at 4:53 PM

"the key word in that message is 'ground' as in terrain ground in game - dirt, asphalt and stone. Steel, concrete, wooed etc are all player made 'blocks' and not ground or terrain"

This can be a bit confusing.

We have two Rolling Garage Doors. One is built on Reinforced Concrete, the other on Wood Blocks.

I think when it says "solid" it is referring to the Ground underneath the "Blocks" that you are placing the door in.

IE... Ours are on bedrock, then the 'blocks' then the door is placed in.

I think that you have to start with "solid" tera firma, and only have one man made block, and then the door.

IE..... You can't have a Rolling Garage Door placed on top of more than ONE made made block that is sitting directly on the ground. So no rolling garage doors on the second, third, +++++ Levels of a base.

It might be possible, as long as you make sure that you place a layer of tera firma on upper levels, then a man made block layer, then the door. I have not tested this theory though.

Notes:

Tera Firma = In game terrain (the diamond shaped blocks) such as stone, asphalt, ground (biome terrain), Sod, ect... .

Man made blocks = Player made building blocks (the square ones), or any player made building

materials.

thanks for the assist, will give this info a try this evening, i already tried asphalt but will give dirt a try and see what happens. thanks again :)

I have tried;

Pre-syncing

32-bit mode

Gl Renderer

Update GPU and drivers

EAC

UNET

Specs

RAM 16 GB

are you trying to load into an EAC server or did you try clicking disable EAC? one of my crew had this issue, tried unchecking the Use EAC option and loaded into game fine. just spitballin here. without operlog its all just sorta spittin into the wind :)

Новый интерфейс ГОВНО!

Загромождает весь экран, постоянно всплывают одни и те-же надписи. При этом отсутствие информативности.

Ни хера не видно, что там в этих квадратиках, через пол часа игры уже глаза резать начинает из-за постоянных попыток рассмотреть, что там в них написано. При переключении инструментов на поясе не понятно куда проматываешь из-за какашечного оттенка иконок и подсветки. Все сливается и не понять на какую иконку ты попал.

Ванильный интерфейс - прост, информативен, не засирает экран и не режет глаз. Не хватало всего двух полосок - еды и воды. Всё!

На картинке красиво, в игре полный провал

Toolbelt is being fixed.

Your buff complaint makes no sense as they are the exact same size as vanilla and only the text was removed (which is coming back) and a background (still black) added...

Vanilla only has health and stamina bars, not food and water, so this makes no sense.

As for filling up the screen, there is nothing added in the HUD to cause that.

Thanks for your feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

No reports on this yet besides yours. RainStorage has not been touched for many patches.

Thanks for the reply Xyth. Another RainStorage disappeared after logging back into our multiplayer game. :(

In my solo game they are still working fine. Someone mentioned something about objects 'deteriorating'? FYI, if so, our multiplayer game is maybe 21 days in and my SP game is about 46 days.

Not sure if any of these factors have anything to do with it but I thought you should know.

We did have an incident with farming.... My husband built the base out of cobblestone and I had two bigish farms on it with animals housed towards the back. The front end where the rainstorage were (four of them) collapsed while we were off on an adventure. But the back where the animals were was untouched. Perhaps the Starvation gods believe we are not worthy of a garden if we cannot build a substantial base... Anywho, the rainstorage haven't worked since the collapse.

Thanks for the reply Xyth. Another RainStorage disappeared after logging back into our multiplayer game. :(

In my solo game they are still working fine. Someone mentioned something about objects 'deteriorating'? FYI, if so, our multiplayer game is maybe 21 days in and my SP game is about 46 days.

Not sure if any of these factors have anything to do with it but I thought you should know.

We did have an incident with farming.... My husband built the base out of cobblestone and I had two bigish farms on it with animals housed towards the back. The front end where the rainstorage were (four of them) collapsed while we were off on an adventure. But the back where the animals were was untouched. Perhaps the Starvation gods believe we are not worthy of a garden if we cannot build a substantial base... Anywho, the rainstorage haven't worked since the collapse.

We have had the same issues with rain collectors.. we built six, placed them.. they were working fine. logged for the night and came back next day, rain collectors were all missing. not sure what it is but we havent tried to build anymore.

We have had the same issues with rain collectors.. we built six, placed them.. they were working fine. logged for the night and came back next day, rain collectors were all missing. not sure what it is but we havent tried to build anymore.

Please clarify what you mean by missing. Was just the watercollector gone from its surrounding framed area, or were other blocks gone as well? Does this only happen when more than 1 collector is in the same 10 x 10 block area?

- - - Updated - - -

My first elevated base also collapsed. It is easy to underestimate the weight of farmland and lose SI. Cows weigh much less :-)

How do i get an operlog? Sorry, i'm a bit new to troubleshooting lol..

He is talking about any client error log that might be produced. Logging in the client is pretty raw and often does not capture all the issues unless you have it logging to a live console where you can copy it and make a copy of what happened during your login

Is this a server you are trying to join, or a local SP or MP game?

Edited by rentechd (see edit history)

Hello, I have just 1 question to the creator.

Are you planning on making a new sniper rifle that looks better than the PSG ? I really liked the original one.Yours seems really huge and its texture is not so nice even tho everything else looks amazing.Also, the Pacman Sight would be really nice to replace it with Red Dot and the Normal Zoom (The red dot that you have right now) with the Vanilla one

I agree, the current sniper weapon looks like an old-style weapon (too boxy-looking) compared to the vanilla sniper weapon. I have yet to find any add-ons but I do like the middle mousewheel zoom-in effect of the vanilla scope. We don't need the red dot - just only need ability to zoom in and and have that crosshair that covers the entire scope (I don't know the correct term for that sniper scope) like in vanilla.

The Farmers, Cooks, Smiths stations seem to be eating but still they decay and disappear. Is there any way to fix this?

Try holding a wrench and placing it over an NPC. In Starvation A15, it showed their health when you did this. Monitor their health and see if it goes down the next day even if there is food in the refrigerator. Also, try placing all tiers of food in the fridge and see if that helps. I'd monitor the food and the tier they're eating. If no food is eaten even if you have all tiers and they're still losing health then looks like an issue. If they are eating food but are not regenerating health then it's another issue. I know there were issues with NPCs disappearing in Starvation A15.