A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

OK so I got like 7 bosses at day 70 horde,but I have to say that they are weak even at insane difficulty,just 2 headshots with sniper normal ammo.

I got a few more than that on my day 70 horde, and each one took 15-20 rounds to kill, with many of those headshots. That was on one level easier. I'll check though.

CLIENT / SERVER 16.0.0.29

Exo Suit Upgrades and Multiple Fixes

exo.jpg.21234718101ef2365b4844c7529c4c6a.jpg

• Fixed Problems with Pet Handling in multiplayer
  • Fixed loop bug for silenced weapon sounds. Replaced sounds with new ones (hopefully better)
  • Fixed Icy Storgae not degrading...maybe
  • added bosses to rad night random spawn
  • slightly increased abominable chance
  • decreased santa spawn chance
  • Reduced gauges in cars dramaticly
  • fixed nailgun entry and removed nailshotgun
  • New Exosuit Hud overlay
  • Exosuit bottom right now changes with sensed and hunted state
  • EXO SUIT UPGRADES (WIP)
    • Wall Crusher Gland: AOE healing buff for nearby players and self
    • Parasite Gland: AOE speed buff for nearby players and self
    • Rezzer Gland: AOE ressurect of nearby players. You need to be fast performing the rezz
    • Abominable Feet: AOE cooling buff for nearby players and self
    • Apply this upgrades to exo armor chest, just like a gem. They will take one slot.
    • Press and hold pageup with powered exosuit on, to see the exo information, including active upgrade and number of charges left. Press and hold pageup to close the hud
    • For now, press middle mouse button to use one charge of current upgrade.
    • Note that this charges are addictive!

[*]added glands and feet to harvesting loot of bosses / abominable

[*]added bosses to rad night random spawn

[*]slightly increased abominable spawn chance on snow biome

[*]added goats as breedable pets.

NOTE: Exo Suit upgrades may suffer some changes. Opinions are welcomed

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy this changes and, as always, keep us informed of problems, balancing issues or bugs. We'll get to them IF and WHEN possible, without overlooking our own fun!

Happy New Year!

PS - For people playing on official servers, updates should already be applied.

PS1- Public Server repo is already updated

Edited by Mortelentus (see edit history)

pls Help

Hello, I have the following problem. My survivor die from the dumplings after a few days even though I have boiled eggs, corn bread and vegetable stew in a fridge. I built a fridge and built the stations around it in short distance, what am I doing wrong?

In the MOD launcher when you click on the update it opens an RSS Feed page. It has not worked in some time. I have been getting the following.

"Navigation to the webpage was canceled

What you can try:

Retype the address. "

Mod Launcher is not created by the mod developers.

CLIENT / SERVER 16.0.0.29

Exo Suit Upgrades and Multiple Fixes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23658[/ATTACH]

• Fixed Problems with Pet Handling in multiplayer
  • Fixed loop bug for silenced weapon sounds. Replaced sounds with new ones (hopefully better)
  • Fixed Icy Storgae not degrading...maybe
  • added bosses to rad night random spawn
  • slightly increased abominable chance
  • decreased santa spawn chance
  • Reduced gauges in cars dramaticly
  • fixed nailgun entry and removed nailshotgun
  • New Exosuit Hud overlay
  • Exosuit bottom right now changes with sensed and hunted state
  • EXO SUIT UPGRADES (WIP)
    • Wall Crusher Gland: AOE healing buff for nearby players and self
    • Parasite Gland: AOE speed buff for nearby players and self
    • Rezzer Gland: AOE ressurect of nearby players. You need to be fast performing the rezz
    • Abominable Feet: AOE cooling buff for nearby players and self
    • Apply this upgrades to exo armor chest, just like a gem. They will take one slot.
    • Press and hold pageup with powered exosuit on, to see the exo information, including active upgrade and number of charges left. Press and hold pageup to close the hud
    • For now, press middle mouse button to use one charge of current upgrade.
    • Note that this charges are addictive!

[*]added glands and feet to harvesting loot of bosses / abominable

[*]added bosses to rad night random spawn

[*]slightly increased abominable spawn chance on snow biome

[*]added goats as breedable pets.

NOTE: Exo Suit upgrades may suffer some changes. Opinions are welcomed

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy this changes and, as always, keep us informed of problems, balancing issues or bugs. We'll get to them IF and WHEN possible, without overlooking our own fun!

Happy New Year!

PS - For people playing on official servers, updates should already be applied.

PS1- Public Server repo is already updated

What do you mean icy storage degrading? does this mean the box will "thaw out" and we'll have to re-upgrade it with snow? or does this mean it will it stay ice, and food will just go bad like it does in the coolers and what not?

What do you mean icy storage degrading? does this mean the box will "thaw out" and we'll have to re-upgrade it with snow? or does this mean it will it stay ice, and food will just go bad like it does in the coolers and what not?

It means after some time it will downgrade to a non iced box. You would then need to upgrade it again.

Thanks!

--- Also - I like the new Exo HUD, it's less "in the way" but for some reason the color tint made me dizzy. @_@

mais

The old one made my head hurt,specially at night, sَ i decided to take a shot both for fun and for my head sake 😃. Again, this will hopefully be temporary until something more professional comes up

mais

The old one made my head hurt,specially at night, sَ i decided to take a shot both for fun and for my head sake ��. Again, this will hopefully be temporary until something more professional comes up

The old one definitely took up a lot of room. Made the chat hard to read for sure. I really like the feel of the one now, really has that looking through a visor feel, kinda like metroid, just for some reason that green/yellow tinting really screws with my eyes.... Also, I know the bar on the top right is the battery life, what is the swirly thing in the bottom right? I cant seem to figure out it's purpose, or does it yet have one?

The old one definitely took up a lot of room. Made the chat hard to read for sure. I really like the feel of the one now, really has that looking through a visor feel, kinda like metroid, just for some reason that green/yellow tinting really screws with my eyes.... Also, I know the bar on the top right is the battery life, what is the swirly thing in the bottom right? I cant seem to figure out it's purpose, or does it yet have one?

It turns progressivly red with sensed / hunted state. Most of this UI was really me playing with UI unity features and i do hope we'll eventually get something with a more professional look. Until then i'll ask for some advise about colors. Thanks for the opinions

It turns progressivly red with sensed / hunted state. Most of this UI was really me playing with UI unity features and i do hope we'll eventually get something with a more professional look. Until then i'll ask for some advise about colors. Thanks for the opinions

Ooooh, I guess I never noticed it changing colors before :D I dont mind so much the tinting along the border, but maybe just leave the center part clear? or maybe have the tinting activate when its powered up?

I got a few more than that on my day 70 horde, and each one took 15-20 rounds to kill, with many of those headshots. That was on one level easier. I'll check though.
Dude at day 70 when i used normal bullets,they were just 2 headshots,then at day 77 horde i used Depleted Uranium bullets,They took 10-12 headshots,After that i was confused,So again i used normal bullets with sniper at day 84 horde,and again they took just 2 headshots.Even Depleted uranium entity damage is 246.84,and normal one are 77.37.

Arkit Starvation

Come and join us on Arkit Starvation!

We're a PvPvE server set to difficulty 4 and double length days.

At the time of this post we are at day 10 so come and join us while it's early!

PvP is open - just don't be a ♥♥♥♥ about it (no griefing) - Currently most players will leave you be but we have a few who will kill you on sight, however they are a good sport about it.

Active admin who plays as a normal player with no admin abuse - (You can kill the admin!)

Loot respawns every 6 in-game days

Only backpack drops - Do not drop armor or toolbelt upon death!

For more information please look at: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/7dtd/1805597

Hurry up and join us!

Edited by JackKnife
Changed "back" to "backpack". (see edit history)

Hello, I have the following problem. My survivor die from the dumplings after a few days even though I have boiled eggs, corn bread and vegetable stew in a fridge. I built a fridge and built the stations around it in short distance, what am I doing wrong?

Were the survivors injured? If injured they need meat to eat or will continue to take more damage and die.

You have to keep them busy. If they have nothing to do and are just sitting idle, they will despawn.

Mod Launcher is not created by the mod developers.

I have the same Mod Launcher that I have had from the start. The RSS feed for the updates was working. Then it just stopped, like the location that the MOD Launcher was pointing to had changed.

I am not sure on who's end the issue lies. But, if you would like to point to a contact for the Mod Launcher I would certainly ask them as well.

Some Discrepancies in the mod discovered

While playing I have discovered the following:

1. When making the camo CLOTHING:

a) The plant fiber hat when worn it looks shabby as if the characters hair sticks up through large holes and the hat does not look completely drawn. The 600 fiber hat has more stats than the fiber hat which turns into leather once camo is applied and also loses stats considerably.

b) The leather duster, though fully drawn, looks to be only a snow biome camo as in white and black and completely removes the stats of the coat except the concussion and puncture. Gone are the radiation, electricity, fire etc. Also, the insulation goes from 30% down to 10% as the waterproof goes down from 55% all the way down to 15%. Making the camo leather duster now useless to even wear due to greatly reduced stats. Yes there is a raincoat option to wear but we lose the ability to use the camo geared duster asking myself ok now why did I want to do that and use up the camo potions lol. So if someone can look into why all the other stats disappear and lower to such extremes.

c) The camo pants: This is the only piece of clothing worthy of upgrading with the camo. It actually makes a denim pant which is a +2 to insulation into a +7 which is nice and it is camo but again only snow biome camo black and white. This particular clothing does not lose any stats on it but adds insulation and waterproofing. Very nice and worth the upgrade for a survivor which also doesn't make the player feel as they have lost the camo potion upon upgrade. The denim camo is good don't change that one.

d) When wearing the camo clothing out in the snow biome the animals and zeds still react the same there doesn't seem to be a difference when sneaking or sniping them if you are within the same distance wearing other clothing, the same reaction happens they detect you at the same distance. Of course if you run through the forest biome or any other biome other than the snow one sticks out like a sore thumb but the important issue is if it is for the snow biome only, then the reactions have not assisted in staying camouflaged at any distance.

2. Machete creation and repair has been stuck to cannot complete the creation of the full machete.

a) When the introduction of the levels of novice to master quest came in, the matrix still had you purchase the machete perk with the requirements of must be level 7 Weapons smith and would give you the recipe for MACHETTE BLADE and that is pretty much it. Upon purchasing it, One cannot repair it with forged steel in pocket. You can create the blade in the big forge using scrap steel but you get the purple blade then walk over to the work bench which says : " you can make this in a work bench or an npc can create it for you." However, the ability to craft the machete itself has been stunted to where you cannot make it even if you delete the blades quest. Cannot get the blades quest back if you do by the way. So unless we then go out and find an NPC we can't make the blade complete though it says in the work bench we can as either or.

3. Stats on the left side of the character doll profile once all items are worn does not add up.

A) When putting on items each item has its own percentage toward 100% As you put on the clothing, armor , face mask, etc. The math on the left of the profile doll character does not add up. Yes if you put on more than one percentage it will overclock back around to 0 or whatever it went past in numbers. ie....87,88,02,05.... and you have just cycled past what you should have on. So, in short the math does not work to indicate the amount of protection we have on of any or for any given stat.

Thank you for listening and I do hope this discovery will allow for a looksee into the issues presented.:upset: