A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

What kind of a buff is this? And why do I get it? I keep getting raging, crazy and fun all the time with an annoying sound. =/

<buff id="Fun" duration="0" name_key="Fun" description_key="funDesc" tooltip_key="funDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_fun" />

<buff id="Crazy" duration="7" name_key="Crazy" description_key="crazyDesc" tooltip_key="crazyDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_crazy" />

<buff id="Mad" duration="7" name_key="Mad" description_key="madDesc" tooltip_key="crazyDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_mad" />

<buff id="Insane" duration="7" name_key="Insane" description_key="insaneDesc" tooltip_key="insaneDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_insane" />

<buff id="Tired" duration="7" name_key="Tired" description_key="tiredDesc" tooltip_key="tiredDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_tired" />

<buff id="Rage" duration="7" name_key="Rage" description_key="rageDesc" tooltip_key="rageDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_rage" />

<buff id="Fear" duration="7" name_key="Fear" description_key="fearDesc" tooltip_key="fearDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_fear" />

As Xyth said maybe a bit bigger... Maybe... Especially if we can make it craftable... I don't know if it's just me, but I'm just the opposite... I hate how easy bigger backpacks makes things... No decisions, no last minute calls, no regrets... No need for donkeys... :)

Depend on people who hate small backpack always full, good idea separate mod 1 normal backpack & 1 bigger backpack expansion.

Sanity it too low... Make a meditation carpet and stand on it for a few minutes and you'll stop going crazy.

You get fun by being around fun things. Fun increases your sanity.

LOL, Thanks! :D This mod is awesome! But I am absolutely terrified of the spiders.

Just a small question to the team:

Is it intended, that zombies and hostile animals are that fast and hostile animals in general that many?

We tried the new version with 4 players (one of our players did the host, since we couldn't manage to get a game-server working for now). Could also be the reason, because we were at the same place and so, the hostiles multiplied? Dunno.

Didn't search the previous, locked thread to be honest and I think, an answer should be kept in this thread :).

Thanks in advance for any helping replies.

So my console keeps popping up and saying this " KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary." No idea what's triggering this, but it keeps happening after a few minutes of game play. Even closed the game completely a few times and restarted it. Any ideas?

Error

Has anyone else gotten the Exception:Block with name "iodineOre" not found. when they try to connect to a server i uploaded it to my pingperfect server about 4 times and it kept telling me the same thing also went to support who added the mod to there mod manager i even tried downloading it through that and it still gives me the error message but i can connect to the official servers ok?? Help me please!

"KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

Problem with A16.3 generally. Fixed in the latest experimental build A16.4. But sadly, Starvation won't start in A16.4 (kinda foreseeable, but tried anyways).

For the Problem itself, have a look here:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?73135-KeyNotFoundException-The-given-key-was-not-present-in-the-dictionary

I cant download the mod for A16. the luncher stay at alpha 15.2...why ?? please help i want to play it but i cant .

Here.

The mod is released. You much use Sphereii's launcher to get the mod - it will not show up in the old a15 launcher. Please watch for a new thread about alpha 16 starvation will all the information in it on how to connect etc. That information will not be here. We will deal with A16 questions in the other thread once its up.

If you have immediate questions you can go to the Starvation discord here: https://discord.gg/EyZSJPn

In the items file, a lot of things still use the old A15 skills Weapon Smithing, Gun Smithing and Tool Smithing - those need to be replaced with the new craftSkill...; and in case of the recipe books, that skillgain should be deleted.

ETA: also found instances of "Science" crafting skill, Misc Crafting and Armor Smithing.

ETA2: the armor skills like Light and Heavy Armor, Clothing, Tailoring and Leatherworking don't exist anymore either.

Edited by owl79 (see edit history)

The whole time i'm in the game I can hear flies around me. I've asked everyone else i'm playing with and they say they can only hear them when they are near a garbage bag, but for me it's constant. Is this a bug (pun intended... lol)?