Kickstarter Goals about Animals: Dog Gone It!

ZombieToad

When I said I was going to be a better person and not be so arrogant and rude to others on here, that I was going to drop my condescending nature and my posts full of Mr Know It All attitude and sarcastic comments towards Pimps and just enjoy the game more I didn't realize it was going to manifest itself into a vengeful energy and inhabit the body of ZombieToad.

My apologies guys.

^^

Miau~

When I said I was going to be a better person and not be so arrogant and rude to others on here, that I was going to drop my condescending nature and my posts full of Mr Know It All attitude and sarcastic comments towards Pimps and just enjoy the game more I didn't realize it was going to manifest itself into a vengeful energy and inhabit the body of ZombieToad.

My apologies guys.

M-m-mister Robot? Is that you?

-A

Cat = Snake??? Realy??? Cats are much more dangerous than snakes. Cats can jump on the player and scrape it! Cats can climb trees and attack from branches! A snake is not a cat! Absolutely! )

Ofc Roland was joking. He meant Cat = Cobblestone pole centered.

btw.

GIVE ME MY REP ^^

Need not really rep, was courious as a German who can have no clue.

Except, its 100% the same in the german version.

(Not like in Stargate atlantis)

English version "He is hard to understand, he is from Canada"

German version "He is hard to understand, he lisps"

Ummm...Sorry Royal but you were the opposite of "first".

So... if animal zombie versions are a thing..

Where are my zombie chickens?

Also, I wanna buy a cat from Trader Rekt. Some mangy bastard of a cat that constantly scatches my walls doing 1 damage at a time until I open the door to let him out, then scratches the walls again to let him in as soon as I close the door.

His litter box has a wellness debuff aura unless you keep changing it with a fresh clay and sand mixture.

Of course, you can pet him, and doing so raises your wellness, but he randomly bites you from time to time during pets.

Wait... if we can tame a wolf, why not a dire wolf? :p It would make a lot more sense with a big dire wolf carrying gear than a regular wolf, considering a regular wolf isn't known for hauling items on its back. A dire wolf being a lot stronger and tougher would make more sense, and since I assume it'll have a bit more health than a normal wolf to stay alive (else a normal zombie or two would kill it), why not? :)

Dire wolves are infected.

I would love to have more animals in the game, one of my hopes is that they add in fishing soon. There are a lot of animals and they have added in more than they said they would so I'm not going to get upset about it. I'll wait until I can stand on the side of a lake and fish, keeping one eye on my bobber and the other looking out for zombies like some strange kind of mutant gecko man. :)

Are they? They give perfectly delicious meat, as opposed to spoiled meat... and they roam with wolves, not with the zombie dogs. So to me, they're not infected animals like zombie dogs/zombie bears :)

One bit me and infected me.

Perhaps it’s an early stage of infection.

I’m 98% sure that infection is normal bacterial infection and not the zombie plague. The infection in this game can be cured with simple honey and generic antibiotics. It means it isn’t a viral infection at all. It also means that the human extinction level on the scale the game depicts wouldn’t likely happen with it being so easily curable. Why would they nuke the world instead of passing out some Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches?

I’ve asked the devs for definitive clarification on this issue but I’m pretty confident of the answer.

Archived