The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

I don't understand some people and their obsession with wanting new videos.

To me, that's like watching all the trailers for a movie and by the time you watch it, you've seen all the best bits!

I'm happy to wait for it to release and then have lots of surprises :)

You're right, as much as I'd like a new video it would probably just spark another 50 pages of arguments about features that are not even finished yet. :smile-new:

Best to just finish up and let us see for ourselves.

You're right, as much as I'd like a new video it would probably just spark another 50 pages of arguments about features that are not even finished yet. :smile-new:

Best to just finish up and let us see for ourselves.

thats the best part! The unjustified overreactions to features that arent finished! Its so fun!

octuber still nothing LMAO

Soon

Copyright 2013-2018 The Fun Pimps. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between The Fun Pimps and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, The Fun Pimps does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as The Fun Pimps will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Very Soon

Another common term implemented by The Fun Pimps often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time

"Sooner Rather Than Later"

On 'Three Weeks Ago', Roland used the term "sooner rather than later" with regards to the next release of information pertaining to A17. Current speculation believes "sooner rather than later" to exist between "Very Soon" and "Soon."

The Fun Pimps Official Definition of Soon

Information in this press release that involves The Fun Pimps' expectations, plans, intentions or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements that are not facts and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. The Fun Pimps generally uses words such as “outlook,” “will,” “could,” “would,” “might,” “remains,” “to be,” “plans,” “believes,” “may,” “expects,” “intends,” “anticipates,” “estimate,” "future,” “plan,” “positioned,” “potential,” “project,” “remain,” “scheduled,” “set to,” “subject to,” “upcoming” and similar expressions to help identify forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause The Fun Pimps' actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements set forth in this release include, but are not limited to, sales levels of The Fun Pimps' 7 Days to Die, shifts in consumer spending trends, the impact of the current macroeconomic environment, the seasonal and cyclical nature of the interactive game market, The Fun Pimps' ability to predict consumer preferences among competing hardware platforms (including next-generation hardware), declines in software pricing, product returns and price protection, product delays, retail acceptance of The Fun Pimps' products, adoption rate and availability of new hardware and related software, industry competition, rapid changes in technology and industry standards, protection of proprietary rights, litigation against The Fun Pimps, maintenance of relationships with key personnel, customers, vendors and third-party developers, domestic and international economic, financial and political conditions and policies, foreign exchange rates, integration of recent acquisitions and the identification of suitable future acquisition opportunities, The Fun Pimps' success in integrating the operations of Roland and Team in a timely manner, or at all, and the combined company’s ability to realize the anticipated benefits and synergies of the transaction to the extent, or in the timeframe, anticipated, and the other factors identified in The Fun Pimps' most recent annual report on Form 10-K and any subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. The forward-looking statements in this release are based upon information available to The Fun Pimps as of the date of this release, and The Fun Pimps assumes any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements believed to be true when made may ultimately prove to be incorrect. These statements are not guarantees of the future performance of The Fun Pimps and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond its control and may cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.

Ok so we can expect the release to be SOON.

awesome i will now die happy knowing the patch will release sometime in my grand kids lifetime or their grand kids lifetime or just maybe before the end of time.

that clears up everything i will now jump out my basement windows good bye world.

Tell me, is there any way it gonne be a a17 THIS year?

Can you say if its Over 30 days? over 60 days?

Give us a ISH date at all ?

I am sorry this is the best we can expect, so get your Will in order while you wait as we die off waiting for the patch to release we need to make sure future generations are here to wait for the patch. as in the post before this the best answer we will ever get is.

Soon

Copyright 2013-2018 The Fun Pimps. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between The Fun Pimps and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, The Fun Pimps does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as The Fun Pimps will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I am sorry this is the best we can expect, so get your Will in order while you wait as we die off waiting for the patch to release we need to make sure future generations are here to wait for the patch. as in the post before this the best answer we will ever get is.

Basically this.

Every Single Time they have given a Guesstimate and it didn't hit, you guys went ballistic like they had made some kind of exact promised date.

Never again.

You guys and gals are going to love this. I got a big laugh out of it. hope you do.

Capp00 posted about the A17 delay, telling his viewers to not feel that because of TellTale TFPs are going to bail out on them.

one person wrote a remark and here is my response to a remark of his.

"real developers on real development teams always follow a planned schedule" Are you for real? This is coding, you can't follow a schedule in work like that. Finding a problem is like finding a jigsaw puzzle piece for one spot in a thousand pieces inside the box.

his response to me is priceless, I actually laughed at it.

@Janna Clark .. first off.. women can not be good coders because of the lack of emotional control and defect in logic ability. What you picture in your tiny little mind is called a 'code butcher' by real coders. All programs have a purpose and that purpose can only be realized with proper planning and implementation. The only caveat is real experience, blindly believing that the picture in your head is a reality will never replace the actuality of it all. You are simply ignorant and wrong. nothing personal, just saying.

I'm at a loss for words, I have never read such a remark in my life of blatant prejudice of the ability for a woman to think logically and be able to do computer programming.

You guys and gals are going to love this. I got a big laugh out of it. hope you do.

Capp00 posted about the A17 delay, telling his viewers to not feel that because of TellTale TFPs are going to bail out on them.

one person wrote a remark and here is my response to a remark of his.

"real developers on real development teams always follow a planned schedule" Are you for real? This is coding, you can't follow a schedule in work like that. Finding a problem is like finding a jigsaw puzzle piece for one spot in a thousand pieces inside the box.

his response to me is priceless, I actually laughed at it.

@Janna Clark .. first off.. women can not be good coders because of the lack of emotional control and defect in logic ability. What you picture in your tiny little mind is called a 'code butcher' by real coders. All programs have a purpose and that purpose can only be realized with proper planning and implementation. The only caveat is real experience, blindly believing that the picture in your head is a reality will never replace the actuality of it all. You are simply ignorant and wrong. nothing personal, just saying.

I'm at a loss for words, I have never read such a remark in my life of blatant prejudice of the ability for a woman to think logically and be able to do computer programming.

I'm not even mad... I pitty the guy. I can't beleive we still have to protest this ♥♥♥♥!

I'm not even mad... I pitty the guy. I can't beleive we still have to protest this ♥♥♥♥!

I pity him to, I just responded, wow, a woman hater, I'm at a loss for words and will ignore him. Since it is on youtube site, and I am sure that others will read it he may just get ripped by someone. As he was going that TFPs programmers aren't very good at their jobs if they can't have found all the bugs by now.

It really is insane. Why does gender have ANYTHING to do with it? You may as well be discussing the different types of breakfast cereals you like with someone and have them bring up something entirely irrelevant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person 1 :"Yeah, I am a real big fan of Count Chocula, sometimes though, I do the Frankenberry."

Person 2: "Well oh yeah!? The wind currents coming from the Gulf of Mexico make things warmer in Texas, so...clearly it is WAY too hot to use a spoon to eat Frankenberry. We real cereal eaters call you "current ignorants"...not to be insulting or anything...just saying..."

Person 1: "...seriously...are you suffering from a slow motion stroke? What do currents have to do with spoons or temperature and my preference of cereals?"

Person 2: "Yeah, see...I told you, you are a "current ignorant" obviously so you clearly don't get it. That shows how lame you are. Otherwise you would agree with me."

Person 1: "...I guess that is how we move from absurd idiocy to unfettered blind obnoxiousness..."

Person 2: "What? What's that mean?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find myself needing to know what the onomantopoia for face palming would be. Gender is a variable that has no place factored into the equation. If you are trying to see how long it takes you to walk to your mailbox you don't need to factor in the variable rate at which grass grows in an Australian petting zoo.

Archived