1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Seems that I will need to say a big BYE BYE to 7DTD ... :miserable:

FPS at 10 ... :(

Looks like a minecraft

Lowering resolution helps a bit but that aint a solution .. only makes it more minecraftier .. :D

Well it seems no more playing for me, but at least we had a good run ..

Have fun all with a17 :)

20181120120534-1.sized.jpg

20181120120553-1.sized.jpg

same here. performance seems much worse than A16 - unplayable but i'll wait for stable then try again

Seems that I will need to say a big BYE BYE to 7DTD ... :miserable:

FPS at 10 ... :(

Looks like a minecraft

Lowering resolution helps a bit but that aint a solution .. only makes it more minecraftier .. :D

Well it seems no more playing for me, but at least we had a good run ..

Have fun all with a17 :)

20181120120534-1.sized.jpg

20181120120553-1.sized.jpg

Sometimes having your settings turned to lowest actually is the problem. Try different setting high graphics reflections water quality etc. I had mine on medium the graphics were ♥♥♥♥e standing up near a sham way sign and it was all blurred fuzzy and unreadable to what store it was. Upped me graphics like texture quality etc and wallah graphics became great and game play was alot smoother and faster.

Depending on your pc this could be the issue. Not saying it is tho

I havent built vehicles yet but if i build one is there a way for someone else to own it and have it display on their radar and not mine? If i play with a friend i would like only one of us to spend points on that perk

In 16.4 it was whover placed the chassy and parts in it owmed it.

Pick it up and drop the bag for them to place the vehicle.

After playing for a couple of hours I've noticed a couple of things:

1. A toggle run, especially for controllers, please!

2. Trader mission bug on random gen world. I've read that maybe randomly teleporting around may fix this, so I'll try that when I load back in.

Other than those two issues, so much fun. Thank you Fun Pimps!

Has anyone tried using the steam controller options to restore run toggle for controllers?

I turned off the in game controller option and just used mine by straight up mapping on the controller. The mouse input wasn't working, I couldn't look around. Figured it was conflicting.

I've got mine set to toggle run in the outermost ring of the stick movement.

I havent built vehicles yet but if i build one is there a way for someone else to own it and have it display on their radar and not mine? If i play with a friend i would like only one of us to spend points on that perk

In 16.4 it was whover placed the chassy and parts in it owmed it.

My guess is you will need to own your own and lock it

Overall.

Loving all these changes.

Few side notes I don't like...

-Default Gamma should be around 20-25%

-Interior lighting seems to be off... Hard to see things sometime especially at night even with torches :/

-the double hitting and sluggish feeling of punching or even laying frames.

Love

-Night light.

-Skill system is great.

-Melee is much better and satisfying.

-the amount of zombies/sleepers (XP BABY), finally a good challenge.

Overall the increased difficulty is very welcomed. Makes me want to keep playing vanilla and not just wait for mods.

Only thing I would like is a better consistent horde night. Allow more than 8 zombies alive at once and have the horde last all night... Not just for the first few hours. Boring when like midnight, 1am hits.

There is actually a setting for this in the menus however I dont know if it applies to the 1st horde night as it's supposed to be alittle easier to manage.

not loving the new vultures. they attack too fast, 3 attacks in 2 seconds and dead from full health to zero. that's too op for a single vulture. and this was just warrior level, day 1.

other than that, the rest is going well. the guy who trapped every regular house with floor breaks is a bit of an ass. but hey, keep a look out

Over all I really enjoyed those few hours I got to play before work.

But the chef perk??!!! What.

I haven't my character cookt anything before the apocalypse.

I understand that this is to slow down the paste of the game but come on.

It's way harder to build a wooden frame than to boil corn :)

Lol, u have a point there. I did find it strange u needed to be a "master chef" to boil an egg. Made me chuckle.

Although its only lvl 1 of that perf. :)

What people have changed, is the game they are playing. I was thinking there should be 30k+ of active players now, not 9k.

This could be an indication that something is not going as planned.

**Then again, FO76 was out, but its not a great game so far.

It is because we needed to wait for this release 17 months. Many players are annoyed about that. Also I. That's why there is 9k active players, not like 30-50k or more!

Archived