Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Enjoy and be awed! There is zero "dropping the bow" in this video!!!

;)

i knew its a troll , but look Roland mistakes became much because MM didnt drop the bow except in his MM gameplay video so , GUYS MM GAMEPLAY VIDEO IS " CONFIRMED " , hehehehe ;) nice one.

VIDEO, VIDEO , VIDEO ,VIDEO

Hey Roland, (and anyone else who wants to read this) was chatting with someone who is getting ready to start doing 7 days recording, says he loves the game. Told him he should join the forum so he would know what is going on when. Asked for the link so I gave it to him. Need people here who love the game and like to play it and record it to get the word out instead of whiny babies who cry because they can't have it when they want it.

Told him to tell you I sent him here to join the club, LOL

He goes by Twisted.

Hey Roland, (and anyone else who wants to read this) was chatting with someone who is getting ready to start doing 7 days recording, says he loves the game. Told him he should join the forum so he would know what is going on when. Asked for the link so I gave it to him. Need people here who love the game and like to play it and record it to get the word out instead of whiny babies who cry because they can't have it when they want it.

Told him to tell you I sent him here to join the club, LOL

He goes by Twisted.

Did you also encourage him to use a Batman avatar?

Archived