Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

21 hours ago, new7daylive said:

My server isnt happy when i try to load creaturepacks for zeds and humans.  When in game we get hit with a red wall of exceptions.

Did you make any changes to get these 2 mods to work together for you?

No, but I'm running single player only. After playing for several hours I might pull the mod. The balance of zombie is off, some of the variations showing up on day 1 and 2 are the higher end creatures and soldiers.

I'm getting oddities with some of the generation of some houses and buildings.

They are filled with pass through blocks that makes it hard to look into them but you can't destroy them.

Should I start over with a new world?

And this is the only mod I have for 7D

8 hours ago, unlike them said:

You don't smelt ores like in vanilla. You just 'craft' ingots with ores. Anvil and crucible are not tools here, but just another ingredient.

got it. It's just  like the lastest version of darkness fall where I can craft anything that has been unlocked without smelting as long as I carried enough ingredients in  my backpack, right? And stuff like brass radiator, door knob, etc, they must be scraped in my backpack too? appreciate it, man☠️

Bug report  Fps will drop to 10~20 when firing a shotgun, especially when it was used  inside a building. The  same thing would also happen when you are using the quick access toolbar in your backpack or workstation to search for something.  Like you are looking for "station", the moment you type in the first  letter "s", the whole screen would just pause for one second or two . It's kind of annoying... but hey, creating mod and fixing bugs are more way frustrating. beggers can't be choosers, right? anyway, thanks man, for your hard word and devotion. 

4 hours ago, 7467bla said:

Bug report  Fps will drop to 10~20 when firing a shotgun, especially when it was used  inside a building. The  same thing would also happen when you are using the quick access toolbar in your backpack or workstation to search for something.  Like you are looking for "station", the moment you type in the first  letter "s", the whole screen would just pause for one second or two . It's kind of annoying... but hey, creating mod and fixing bugs are more way frustrating. beggers can't be choosers, right? anyway, thanks man, for your hard word and devotion. 

firing a shotgun causes lag even in vanilla, not my problem to solve, I can't fix every TFP bug, that they might fix themselves eventually, pointless work for me, remember, the game is still in early access and TFP are working very hard to make it better with every alpha!

as for the recipe filter, it's not a bug, the game is just slow processing all the recipes, it also depends on the first letter you type, the more recipes have that letter, the longer the "lag", it's just processing recipes :)

try typing A and yes there is a delay, try typing x, then there's very little delay

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

New update is ready for Stable!

2020.11.09 - 2.2.12 Stable
- Increased Oil Pump yields
- Increased EXP gain speed for actionPerkResistHeat and actionPerkResistCold
- Fixed sledge turrets not being sellable to the trader (causes a console error)
- Fixed sledge turrets not being moddable (causes a console error)
- Fixed blockplaceholders having a chance to spawn old forge instead of new furnace (Introduced in 2.2.08)
- Adjusted all drivable vehicle stats and item info entries
- Optimized encumbrance calculations code
- Increased Trading Skill xp gain by 25%
- Branches can now be burned at workstations
- Changed SUV Police decal
- Removed Bone Saw from loot/trader lists (obsolete item)
- Removed debug recipe for meleeToolSalvageT3ImpactDriver (Introduced in 2.2.09)
- Removed meleeToolRepairT0StoneAxe from meleeWpnBladeT0BoneKnife recipe ingredients list
- Removed consumable properties for meleeToolRepairT0StoneAxe
- Fixed meleeToolRepairT0StoneAxe not giving itself back when canceling scrapping it
- Fixed respawn blocks when destroyed giving themselves as a drop
- Fixed some classic sedans not being assigned the correct item value
- Fixed reloading gasoline powered tools not giving back empty gas cans on reload
- Fixed ammo change in inventory not updating ammo count on the HUD
- Added Raven Helicopter
- Added DH-800 Helicopter with 7 variants
- Adjusted vehicle4x4Truck stats, recipe, item info
- Cement mixers (broken ones too) have a chance to give a small engine when dismantled
- Changed Dune Runner stats, traders will sell one time use deployable versions of it
- Changed Dune Runner recipe to one time use deployable version
- Updated XUiC_PowerSourceStats UI Controller
- Moved XUiC_PowerSourceStats BtnRefuel_OnPress method handling to Harmony
- Improved SUVs Physics Colliders
- Fixed XUiC_PowerSourceStats causing NRE when trying to refuel a generator in multiplayer
- Fixed brass radiator description
- Fixed when boiling water it takes murky water and gives an empty container, doubling jars/bottles
- Fixed drinkJarPureMineralWater recipe
- Fixed dedicated servers not taking into account quality research when closing and reopening workstations
- Fixed world spawned workstations sometimes giving NREs (Bug introduced in 2.2.07)
- Fixed weapons giving back broken stacks of ammo with 0 count
- Augers and chainsaws can be refilled with higher fuel efficiency per fuel unit
- World locations, that spawn workbenches/chem stations can now spawn a variety of other stations
- Custom workstations can no longer give themselves when destroyed
- Changed cntBeerCooler carry weight from 0.25 to 1.5
- Fixed refueling vehicles from radial menu not working in multiplayer
- Adjusted ulmToolFryingPan hit/graze sounds
- Adjusted resourceDoorKnob Carry and Material weights
- Adjusted Item Info Panel Price prefix to work on all localizations as intended
- Added Known/Unknown Schematic backgrounds to Item Info and Craft Info Panels
- Reduced Vault craft time to 30 min
- Removed ulmResourceDuneRunnerWheel from trader list (legacy item)
- Fixed Journal Entry for Furnace having outdated vanilla information
- Fixed Animal harvesting triggering on damaging zombies
- Fixed window03WoodFrame giving glass, should have been scrap wood

37 minutes ago, Subquake said:

firing a shotgun causes lag even in vanilla, not my problem to solve, I can't fix every TFP bug, that they might fix themselves eventually, pointless work for me, remember, the game is still in early access and TFP are working very hard to make it better with every alpha!

I had the same issue 7467bla had with the delay (was using blunderbuss). I didn't have this issue with any other gun and I don't get the same result in vanilla. Maybe he and I are just running potatoes cause I got the menu lag also but I just figured it was because of your amazing but very intricate system.

22 hours ago, Rathlon said:

They are filled with pass through blocks that makes it hard to look into them but you can't destroy them.

I've seen and had this happen as well. Only workaround for me was to exit the game completely, or at least back to the main menu and reload the game. Its annoying, but seems to work. Am playing on Pregen2, no idea if that's relevant. Shouldn't be.

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the Creative tab for normal (non-admin) users? Also, once I die, there's no respawn button. I just had to spam buttons to get to a respawn screen. Am I missing anything for the respawn or is that intended? Thanks!

On 11/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, Subquake said:

Not yet, no, but it is planned, however I can't say when. Problems start with sorting buttons, the UI must understand to move locked tag along with the item wherever it gets sorted in, also it has to be persistent between exiting save/reloading or logging out of a server then logging back in.

hello,

would it not be possible to make the first few ( 1 , 2 ....up to 8 ) rows (of the backpack) be excluded from sorting ?

Regards

JayZhee

hello,

first, congrats for this superb mod

second, respect for the dedication of updates/fixes

third, seeking a confirmation: is it intended that certain recipies are not researchable, certain items not craftable for sake of keeping exploring/looting interesting ?

and last, while the crafting is amazingly complex - would you consider giving some love to farming, coocking etc ?

Regards,

JayZhee

Edited by JayZhee (see edit history)

Orange SUV when repaired is not orange, but some odd black texture.

PS: Nevermind. Seems like most SUV's don't have their supposed color texture, only the pink and green SUV works.

But this might be due to the horde night as i am testing it at one right now.

PS 2: Not because of the horde night, most SUV's colors seem broken.

Edited by Ryan
PS edit (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Orange SUV when repaired is not orange, but some odd black texture.

PS: Nevermind. Seems like most SUV's don't have their supposed color texture, only the pink and green SUV works.

But this might be due to the horde night as i am testing it at one right now.

PS 2: Not because of the horde night, most SUV's colors seem broken.

You have to place the vehicle down for the color to apply. Also whenever reporting issues with the mod, make sure you are running the latest version. I am not experiencing what you are saying:
6n5YWNF.jpg r27zXVJ.jpg

11 hours ago, Subquake said:

You have to place the vehicle down for the color to apply. Also whenever reporting issues with the mod, make sure you are running the latest version. I am not experiencing what you are saying:
6n5YWNF.jpg r27zXVJ.jpg

It was indeed placed down.

But it seems like I have a VERY outdated version of this mod from a other website. The website was "https://7daystodiemods.com/subquakes-undead-legacy/" this.

Updating now, so do excuse me for these 'reports' i made about bugs and issues.

1 hour ago, aY227 said:

Hi

Is there a way to see block hp like in vanilla? (instead of hp circle)

Hi aY227

I don't think you can, apart from subquake I configure it like this to give it a new Ui touch, unless subquake edits it or tells you how to do it.
The new style that he put in looks good, but it could have left him hp block in number.
Regards

3 hours ago, aY227 said:

Is there a way to see block hp like in vanilla? (instead of hp circle)

Nope, not in Undead Legacy, that was changed.

1 hour ago, Gouki said:

it could have left him hp block in number.

7Xy5Q27.png

You can enable the UI to show block health in numbers under the circle among many other customizable Undead Legacy specific UI options.

First thing, you're mod is awesome and unbelievable amount of work are done here.

I have quick question, currently playing on laptop with lower resolution ant etc.

And that causing "block durability meter" ring appearing inside icon (not around how intended).

Any way to edit ring scale (e.g. in .xml)?

On 11/9/2020 at 2:13 AM, Rathlon said:

If you open up the console menu in game (F1) and type in pois and hit enter the POI will regenerate correctly, doing this stops distant POI's being generated in a timely fashion so they will not render in correctly until you get near them but it stops the blocks from rendering incorrectly. Hope that helps.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:22 AM, SeekerOS said:

I've seen and had this happen as well. Only workaround for me was to exit the game completely, or at least back to the main menu and reload the game. Its annoying, but seems to work. Am playing on Pregen2, no idea if that's relevant. Shouldn't be.

If you open up the console menu in game (F1) and type in pois and hit enter the POI will regenerate correctly. Doing this stops distant POI's being generated in a timely fashion so they will not render in until you get near them but it does stop the blocks from rendering incorrectly. Hope that helps.