Take another 7 years to finish the game 

Scam more people out of cash for a broken old version of this game 

2 hours ago, Ruckcus said:

why are you adding 7dtd to game pass? 

It's the old broken game with a md5 crash that reverts your game back to day 1 

game companies are nothing but a Hugh SCAM 

Do you know that Microsoft have "rights" to xbox version of 7dtd? so this is not a scam because it not depends on TFP too much. If you have problem write to microsoft

On 4/20/2022 at 1:30 PM, Ruckcus said:

I spent way too much time looking up your post history and rolling my eyes.

11 hours ago, Rotor said:

I guess I could look it up, but what is gamepass?

<===havent owned a console since Christ was a Corporal

You pay a monthly fee and can play whatever game is in the library of the gamepass. It´s not a console only thing, you can do this with a PC also.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You pay a monthly fee and can play whatever game is in the library of the gamepass. It´s not a console only thing, you can do this with a PC also.

It's really not a bad service if you like always having a library of new games to choose from. It just works like a streaming service, you pick from the library but you lose access once you end your subscription, and games come and go.

On 4/20/2022 at 2:30 PM, Ruckcus said:

How many topics are you gonna create to just talk @%$# about the game?

Right away, we can see you don't understand @%$# all about this game and the decisions made around and for it. No need to insist, ya know. And also, why act like this is making your life a living hell, you poor thing? You could just, you know, move on with it, gtfo of here and go learn how to spell?

2 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

How many topics are you gonna create to just talk @%$# about the game?

Right away, we can see you don't understand @%$# all about this game and the decisions made around and for it. No need to insist, ya know. And also, why act like this is making your life a living hell, you poor thing? You could just, you know, move on with it, gtfo of here and go learn how to spell?

I think he can just be troll - because in "typical" situations people writing more posts  about "why this game sucks" - he just start topic

4 hours ago, Urban Blackbear said:

It's really not a bad service if you like always having a library of new games to choose from.

And for people like me who already had Xbox Live, it was a freakin' steal to get 3 years of GamePass Ultimate for $1. One dollar for three years of a crapton of games. Not always the newest games, but plenty of AAA titles and lots of great smaller games that I never would have seen. Tunic is a great example of the latter. Pedestrian is another one.

I almost never buy games any more, though I did have to shell out for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands because MOAR GUNS BABY!

If you play on Windows, you might look at the GamePass library. Could be good fit for you, if "likes to play several different games, maybe not completing them" describes you. If you're the type to buy a game and then play it until it's done (weeks or months) and then move on, GamePass might be a waste of money @$15/month. (Though GP Ultimate still can be had cheaper than the listed monthly cost.) Currently there are 453 games in the library across all genres. Including for example:

• MLB The Show 22
  • Halo (all of them?)
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Sea of Thieves
  • ARK: Survival Evolved
  • MS Flight Sim
  • Among Us
  • Skyrim
  • Quake (several)
  • Fallout (all of them?)

They don't switch them out every week, either. Many of the big titles have been on there for many months, some more than a year. ARK was added November 2020 for example. I don't work for MS, but I do have an Xbox and Windows PC and am a fan of GamePass, obviously. One area where MS was ahead of the curve, IMO.

I don't play a ton of different games right now so this type of service is not for me really....and when I have an itch on playing a specific game, I don't want to wait until it is on rotation again (or available through GamePass) if my current setup is that I just need to re-install it.

Like right now where I am playing Battletech and Oxygen Not included which is not offered through GamePass.

On 4/20/2022 at 2:30 PM, Ruckcus said:

GamePass isn't exclusively a console thing.  Derp.
GamePass may allow console players to get access to A20 with mods (see all the discussion about moving the \Mods folder to the default save location in User\%AppData\... location).
GamePass is a good way to "try before you buy".  That monthly subscription can let players try the game without dropping the cash on a game they end up not liking.

Note:  I am not a console player at all.  The last console I owned was an Atari PONG.  But I'm not gonna yuck on someone else's yum.
I am not a GamePass user.   But I'm not gonna yuck on someone else's yum.
I no longer play Fallout 76 (I tried to like it, Bethesda.  I really, really tried.  But it wasn't the game that was promised, that I expected, that I wanted).  But you won't see me going on the Bethesda forums anymore trying to get Bethesda to fix the many things I think are wrong with the game, nor will you find me @%$#posting on the Fallout 76 forums @%$#ing about how bad the game is, and how Bethesda sux.  Again, because I'm not gonna yuck on someone else's yum.

Nick = Ruckcus.  As in "commotion".  As in "quarrel".  As in "brouhaha".  As in "hubbub".
Coincidence?  I think not.

22 hours ago, Boidster said:

And for people like me who already had Xbox Live, it was a freakin' steal to get 3 years of GamePass Ultimate for $1. One dollar for three years of a crapton of games. Not always the newest games, but plenty of AAA titles and lots of great smaller games that I never would have seen. Tunic is a great example of the latter. Pedestrian is another one.

I almost never buy games any more, though I did have to shell out for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands because MOAR GUNS BABY!

But there is a big risk -  games can be deleted from gamepass like movies from netflix - so if gamepass will be too powerfull this can be problem. Do you want to play plague tale after work? sorry it was deleted etc

On 4/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Boidster said:

And for people like me who already had Xbox Live, it was a freakin' steal to get 3 years of GamePass Ultimate for $1. One dollar for three years of a crapton of games.

The first one is always free 😉

On 4/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Boidster said:

Not always the newest games, but plenty of AAA titles and lots of great smaller games that I never would have seen. Tunic is a great example of the latter. Pedestrian is another one.

37 minutes ago, meganoth said:

The first one is always free 😉

Yep. That's why i think  gamepass and similiar "platforms" can destroy game- because can kill both big companies and indie studios. Why? because MS becoming to much powerfull

4 hours ago, Matt115 said:

But there is a big risk -  games can be deleted from gamepass like movies from netflix - so if gamepass will be too powerfull this can be problem. Do you want to play plague tale after work? sorry it was deleted etc

Then you buy a copy for yourself so that you continue enjoying it so much, just like you'd buy a copy of your favorite movie. More of that money goes to the developer anyway I'm sure.

8 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

Then you buy a copy for yourself so that you continue enjoying it so much, just like you'd buy a copy of your favorite movie. More of that money goes to the developer anyway I'm sure.

Yep but someday you will have no option to buy movie. I know because my friend was looking for that. Well - M$ bought activison blizzarda and buying more and more + season pass. So if players will not say F gamepass we will have problem after 5-10 years

24 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Yep but someday you will have no option to buy movie. I know because my friend was looking for that. Well - M$ bought activison blizzarda and buying more and more + season pass. So if players will not say F gamepass we will have problem after 5-10 years

That's an issue that arises from copyright and publishing rights conflicting with media preservation I'm afraid. We can blame the World Mouse for most of modern media not coming into the public domain anymore.

Archived