Send some love to Khaine's Korner

Hockallz

Hello all, 

Firstly I hope this doesn't break any forum rules. I can't see how it would but feel free to chastise me with thy mighty ban hammer if it does. 

Secondly, I was inspired by a reddit post here, so I'm not claiming this idea as my own.

Anyway to the point! Khaine is the marvellous modder behind Darkness Falls, Romero Mod and several other standalone QOL mods that the some use. Along with that, in case you didn't know, he is also a content creator and has his own YouTube Channel where you can often see him getting hilariously wrecked on his Darkness Falls playthroughs.
I don't know him personally but have played his mods and have been following his channel for about a year

With A20 just around the corner and access to the early streamer weekend up for grabs, Khaine is currently around 650 subs to hit the 5k required. Regardless of how you feel about the early access I think we should help Khaine get there. He is a fantastic asset to the community, Darkness Falls and Romero are both great mods that give a different take on the Pimps base game. It will help him iron out bugs earlier for his mods and frankly with all the effort he puts in it would be quite a nice thank you for his work. 

So if you haven't seen his channel I recommend giving it a watch, subscribe if you like what you see or just as a thanks for being part of the awesome 7 Days community.

Subbed!  He's only 570 subs away now.

If you haven't tried Darkness Falls, do it.  It's the only mod with a real almost "story-like" progression.  Lots of surprises waiting.  I suggest turning off horde night because doing the progression is the goal.  DF has far more spawns than vanilla anyway, so there's plenty of zombie slaying to be done along the way.  Also do maybe 200% EXP if you're an experienced player and want to hit endgame faster.

4 hours ago, Laz Man said:

I am sure he appreciates the subs but has anyone bothered to ask Khaine if he would even participate in the event even if he met the minimum amount?  😅

In the past, TFP have said that folks can stream modding the early access if they're normally a modder.

So that's actually something I'd like to do. Like maybe stream working on updating my modlets (because that's easier than updating DF) and showing a bit of my workflow.

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

In the past, TFP have said that folks can stream modding the early access if they're normally a modder.

So that's actually something I'd like to do. Like maybe stream working on updating my modlets (because that's easier than updating DF) and showing a bit of my workflow.

Great idea, I'm sure people would watch that, I would.  Also, 455 to go, if my maths is correct...

On 11/3/2021 at 10:27 PM, Jost Amman said:

I think modders that have done overhaul mods (big ones) should get early access to new Alphas independently of the Stream Weekend.

They're not streamers, but IMO they contribute to the game's success as much, if not even more, than the big streamers.

This is valid, and I 100% agree. It's a shame TFP doesn't share this view. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:48 AM, meganoth said:

Roland, didn't we talk recently about increasing the subscriber limit to 5015 ? 😁

19 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

JUst woke up from a nap and at 5,083 now ;)

My spidey sense says the limit may have gone up again...to 5090 or even 5100 :D