KingGen - A Random World Generator for 7 Days to Die

KingSlayerGM

Finally Solved most of my problems and have the maps decent but when I do WOTW with the WOTW List I only get the special traders but didnt get any other specials  :( Did I do something wrong with my CITIES or is it just picking Vanilla stuff always

preview.thumb.png.d64c315bf85d039d462e0db0fb6b5119.png

I think this is a Decent Layout for cities and such but in my WOTW GEN like i said it doesnt have no special WOTW :( aside from the traders that is :(

Edited by AmethystLainey
Just adding a Preview/Removing Double Image (see edit history)

@DJQuad it does make sense. Sorry I didn't pick up on what you meant exactly. I guess you've tried just masking off areas for a water map already? Did it not do what you are talking about?  Have a backup laptop with me (currently on holiday) so I'll have a quick go (when my wife isn't looking) and report back if there's anything I can tell you. 

12 hours ago, KingSlayerGM said:

Hi,

are you sure the rotation that you set in the prefab xml and in the poi list is correct?

Have you noticed this problem only with your pois or with all the pois? If you see this happenning with all of them, then it is probably a bug with KG. 

Hello Kingslayer,

i think i did it all right.
to fix it i tried to rotate the pois in the prefab editor, saved them and then i tried to set up 5 new worlds.

the first prefab is a self-made mutitrader-base and half of these pois are still facing to the wrong side with no road on all 5 worlds.:( 
the other one from the pictures is a normal house and all of them are now facing to the right (!!) side with the entrance on a street. :)

it looks like facing of all other pois in this city is correct.

this is the beginning of my poislist:

ShemaShe-Spawnbase,43,36,41,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,any,,
ShemaShe-Oldhouse1,43,42,41,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,any,,
abandoned_house_01,24,18,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/rural/town/wilderness,residentialold,,

the poi on the first line is my base and half of them are facing wrong, the second entry is the house and all of them are facing right.

thats it, any clues ?

Edited by Shemasheko (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, Shemasheko said:

Hello Kingslayer,

to fix it i tried to rotate the pois in the prefab editor, saved them and then i tried to set up 5 new worlds.

the first prefab is a self-made mutitrader-base and half of these pois are still facing to the wrong side with no road on all 5 worlds.:( 
the other one from the pictures is a normal house and all of them are now facing to the right (!!) side with the entrance on a street. :)

the poi on the first line is my base and half of them are facing wrong, the second entry is the house and all of them are facing right.

thats it, any clues ?

ShemaShe-Spawnbase,43,36,41,-1,[0],burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,any

The 0 before burnt_forest in the [ ] is the rotation.

0 is north

1 is East

2 is south

3 is West

So if poi front is facing the opposite side then the 0 needs to be 2.  

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Shemasheko said:

Hello Kingslayer,

thats it, any clues ?

Which direction does your POI face in the editor? Someone in Gup's discord was having the same issue where it was fine when spawned in a town/city, but would be flipped in the wilderness. Sinder recommended making sure your POI is facing either north or south, and that seems to fix that problem.

2 hours ago, stallionsden said:

ShemaShe-Spawnbase,43,36,41,-1,[0],burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,any

The 0 before burnt_forest in the [ ] is the rotation.

0 is north

1 is East

2 is south

3 is West

So if poi front is facing the opposite side then the 0 needs to be 2.  

yeah i know that. all of my pois are facing north in the editor.
spacer.png

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

Which direction does your POI face in the editor? Someone in Gup's discord was having the same issue where it was fine when spawned in a town/city, but would be flipped in the wilderness. Sinder recommended making sure your POI is facing either north or south, and that seems to fix that problem.

north as usual. but some of them are flipped in towns too. 

you can sse it here:

spacer.png

this poi is facing to the street. if you look to the top left corner of this screenshoot you can see the second one.

spacer.png

this is the second poi and its facing wrong

thats crazy....

Edited by Shemasheko
typo (see edit history)

yeah i know that. all of my pois are facing north in the editor.
spacer.png

north as usual. but some of them are flipped in towns too. 

you can sse it here:

spacer.png

this poi is facing to the street. if you look to the top left corner of this screenshoot you can see the second one.

spacer.png

this is the second poi and its facing wrong

thats crazy....

In the editor with the rotation ticked is the marker facing away from the front door or towards ot or left or right.

42 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

In the editor with the rotation ticked is the marker facing away from the front door or towards ot or left or right.

rotation ticked ? i dont have this setting in the editor :(

here is what i have:

spacer.png

the "show prefab facing" function does nothing. cant see any difference if its on or not

16 hours ago, KingSlayerGM said:

Have you noticed this problem only with your pois or with all the pois? If you see this happenning with all of them, then it is probably a bug with KG. 

How does Kinggen realize that a poi is a trader ? 

when i name my prefab "shema_spawnbase" i get it about 30 to 40 times on a map without the trader colour on the preview.
if i call it "trader_shema" its only 2 or 3 times on a map and its colourd as a trader should be.
its still the same poi with the same *.xml! and traders inside of it.

do you define it only on the filename ?

in Nitrogen you could write it into the poislist if a poi is a trader or not. 

29 minutes ago, Shemasheko said:

rotation ticked ? i dont have this setting in the editor :(

here is what i have:

spacer.png

the "show prefab facing" function does nothing. cant see any difference if its on or not

How does Kinggen realize that a poi is a trader ? 

when i name my prefab "shema_spawnbase" i get it about 30 to 40 times on a map without the trader colour on the preview.
if i call it "trader_shema" its only 2 or 3 times on a map and its colourd as a trader should be.
its still the same poi with the same *.xml! and traders inside of it.

in Nitrogen you could write it into the poislist if a poi is a trader or not. 

Argh - show facing sorry. Tools 2 tab 

You have to fly around the poi til you see a blue box with a arrow 

9 hours ago, AmethystLainey said:

Finally Solved most of my problems and have the maps decent but when I do WOTW with the WOTW List I only get the special traders but didnt get any other specials  :( Did I do something wrong with my CITIES or is it just picking Vanilla stuff always

preview.thumb.png.d64c315bf85d039d462e0db0fb6b5119.png

I think this is a Decent Layout for cities and such but in my WOTW GEN like i said it doesnt have no special WOTW :( aside from the traders that is :(

Can I see the WOTW list? Did you write it or did you get it somewhere?

16 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Argh - show facing sorry. Tools 2 tab 

You have to fly around the poi til you see a blue box with a arrow 

nope ... iam sorry... no blue box on any poi.
 tried the setting on many pois, vanilla/CP47 or mine but there is no blue box with an arrow if the "show facing" box is clicked or not :(

tried the setting on many pois, vanilla/CP47 or mine but there is no blue box with an arrow if the "show facing" box is clicked or not :(

Maybe try verifying your game files.  Then try again. 

Here is the POI list --- 

abandoned_house_01,24,18,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_02,24,17,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_03,21,16,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_04,29,16,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_05,26,22,30,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_06,30,18,31,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_07,34,23,29,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_08,28,29,34,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
apartment_adobe_red_5_flr,49,37,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
apartment_brick_6_flr,55,61,57,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
army_barracks_01,51,40,97,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
army_camp_01,53,23,57,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
army_camp_02,53,22,57,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
army_camp_03,53,26,57,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
bar_sm_01,24,10,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
bar_stripclub_01,33,17,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
bar_theater_01,40,21,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
barn_01,21,11,22,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
barn_02,36,15,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
barn_03,50,27,56,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
blueberryfield_sm,12,2,12,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
bluff01,15,10,19,-4,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
bombshelter_01,25,34,47,-13,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
bombshelter_lg_01,27,22,37,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,residentialold,,
bombshelter_md_01,29,22,34,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,residentialold,,
bus_stop_01,29,5,9,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
bus_wreck_01,27,7,7,-4,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
business_burnt_01,28,25,35,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
business_burnt_02,38,27,34,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,industrial,,
business_old_01,19,18,47,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_02,23,28,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_03,28,21,50,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_04,29,25,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_05,25,23,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_06,28,19,65,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_07,23,19,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_08,27,26,42,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_01,44,31,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_02,51,23,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_03,56,32,32,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_04,39,32,32,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
cabin_01,26,15,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_02,24,17,37,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_03,33,17,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_04,29,16,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_05,37,21,41,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_06,39,20,32,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_07,42,19,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_08,38,20,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_09,28,19,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_10,27,13,52,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_11,38,26,42,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_12,30,25,30,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_13,28,16,39,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_14,40,20,40,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_15,40,19,48,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
carlot_01,42,18,50,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
carlot_02,45,21,53,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
cave_01,33,22,54,-16,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_02,33,23,54,-16,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_03,44,62,54,-32,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_04,33,14,54,-11,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_05,26,19,61,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
cemetery_01,40,17,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
cemetery_02,40,32,46,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
church_01,44,69,46,-23,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,resdentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
church_graveyard1,54,30,60,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
church_sm_01,26,29,54,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
cornfield_lg,48,2,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
cornfield_med,24,2,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
cornfield_sm,12,2,12,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
courthouse_med_01,54,61,46,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
culvert_01,21,15,45,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
deco_coal_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_iron_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_lead_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_nitrate_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_remnant_stone_01,7,11,8,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
deco_remnant_stone_02,9,11,8,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
deco_remnant_stone_03,9,14,9,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
deco_remnant_wood_01,8,10,8,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_remnant_wood_02,6,7,7,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_01,5,2,7,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_02,9,3,9,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_03,4,3,4,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_04,7,15,7,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_05,9,3,9,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_shale_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
departure_city_blk_plaza,103,19,103,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
desert_arch,24,9,8,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
desert_form01,26,22,29,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
desert_form02,9,9,10,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
diner_01,30,13,35,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
diner_02,37,18,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
diner_03,40,23,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
factory_lg_01,92,56,98,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,industrial,,
factory_lg_02,96,77,96,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,industrial,,
fastfood_01,38,17,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fastfood_02,45,24,56,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fastfood_03,53,27,68,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fastfood_04,33,17,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fire_station_01,32,32,43,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
fire_station_02,38,20,44,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
football_stadium,173,44,138,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew,,
funeral_home_01,35,27,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialnew/commercial,,
garage_01,13,9,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_02,14,9,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_03,15,10,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_04,28,10,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_05,26,11,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
garage_06,29,13,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
garage_07,19,11,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
gas_station1,38,20,43,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station2,34,13,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station3,34,17,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station4,33,24,44,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station5,55,22,70,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station6,34,15,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural,commercial,,
gas_station7,34,15,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural,commercial,,
gas_station8,29,21,48,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station9,59,13,82,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
hospital_01,127,62,111,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
hotel_new_01,54,21,56,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
hotel_ostrich,45,48,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
hotel_roadside_01,45,13,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
hotel_roadside_02,45,19,45,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
house_burnt_01,26,22,42,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_02,31,22,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_03,34,16,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_04,43,25,28,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_05,26,20,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_06,28,25,36,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_construction_01,32,21,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_construction_02,28,17,53,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_01,37,18,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_02,37,16,70,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_03,47,19,55,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_04,36,20,56,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_05,45,20,72,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_06,35,12,56,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_07,37,16,52,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_08,38,16,50,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_09,42,16,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_10,36,20,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_11,37,21,43,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_12,29,17,36,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_13,25,19,40,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_14,32,25,38,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_15,31,18,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_16,35,16,55,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_17,28,19,41,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_bungalow_01,27,25,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_02,28,25,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_03,32,21,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_bungalow_04,29,21,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_05,27,18,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_06,28,23,46,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_07,28,22,52,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_08,28,21,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_09,28,20,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_10,25,14,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_11,36,43,46,-20,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_12,23,21,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_01,33,27,52,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_02,34,21,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_03,49,44,84,-22,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_04,25,20,42,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_01,42,26,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_02,42,30,49,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_03,32,20,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_04,28,21,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_05,30,20,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_06,44,33,98,-7,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_01,31,13,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_02,31,19,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_03,31,16,41,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_04,31,10,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_05,31,11,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_06,31,14,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_07,31,12,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_08,31,13,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_01,32,25,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_02,31,22,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_03,28,26,46,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_04,40,27,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_05,32,18,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_01,44,23,44,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_02,65,21,59,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_03,38,22,42,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_04,44,23,45,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_05,32,23,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_06,39,15,50,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_07,52,16,42,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_08,48,21,52,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_09,44,16,38,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_10,40,19,44,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_spanish_01,31,25,49,-15,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_tudor_01,56,66,45,-30,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_02,32,21,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_03,34,25,53,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_04,31,26,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_05,29,26,44,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_06,33,23,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_01,49,27,56,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_02,33,29,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_03,38,42,53,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_04,38,31,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_05,34,26,49,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_06,27,24,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_07,35,25,53,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_08,24,21,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_09,41,27,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_10,33,29,46,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_11,29,24,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_12,28,23,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_13,31,26,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
hwy_overpass_sign_01,3,8,17,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
indian_burial_grounds_01,27,8,27,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
installation_red_mesa,72,45,83,-23,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
junkyard_lg_01,74,19,87,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
junkyard_med_01,61,18,52,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
lodge_01,58,23,55,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_01_red,31,17,27,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_01_tan,31,17,26,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_01_white,31,17,26,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_02_red,31,17,39,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_02_tan,31,17,39,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_03_red,20,27,21,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_03_tan,20,27,21,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_03_white,20,27,21,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_grey,14,17,38,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_red,14,17,38,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_tan,13,16,37,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_white,14,17,38,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_05_grey,20,13,22,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_06_grey,23,22,34,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_governer_08,28,15,46,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
oldwest_business_01,17,20,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_02,23,15,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_03,50,15,20,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_04,21,14,19,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_05,19,9,14,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_06,30,17,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_07,13,10,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_08,28,19,26,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_09,13,11,16,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_10,20,22,26,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_11,19,17,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_12,17,15,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_13,18,21,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_14,20,15,23,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_church,34,28,40,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,residentialold,,
oldwest_coal_factory,33,31,39,-13,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
oldwest_gallows,13,8,16,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_jail,19,9,18,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_stables,25,11,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
oldwest_strip_01,52,21,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_strip_02,52,16,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_strip_03,52,20,27,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_strip_04,37,19,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
oldwest_watertower,17,15,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
park_01,53,10,53,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
park_02,28,5,46,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
park_basketball,66,12,47,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
park_basketball_temp,193,12,193,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
park_plaza_01,49,8,47,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
park_plaza_02,46,12,46,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
park_skate,171,23,149,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
parking_garage_01,43,18,44,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
parking_lot_01,35,11,35,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
parking_lot_02,35,11,35,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
parking_lot_03,35,11,35,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
police_station1,42,17,38,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
post_office_med_01,39,21,41,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
post_office_sm_01,22,11,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
potatofield_sm,12,2,12,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
prison_01,38,19,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
ranger_station_01,40,63,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_02,29,32,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_03,42,39,27,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_04,31,20,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_05,23,23,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_06,53,20,54,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_07,54,34,50,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
remnant_burnt_01,26,21,40,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_burnt_02,21,20,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_burnt_03,29,21,43,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_burnt_04,18,7,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_burnt_05,31,40,28,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_burnt_06,42,15,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_burnt_07,22,15,36,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_burnt_08,31,12,35,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_burnt_09,19,14,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_business_01,70,26,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_business_02,56,21,42,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,commercial,,
remnant_business_03,35,14,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_business_04,56,14,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_business_05,52,23,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,none,,
remnant_house_01,41,14,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_02,42,20,52,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_03,27,21,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_04,26,12,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_05,45,16,52,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_06,27,15,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_07,22,14,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_08,27,15,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_09,27,16,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_10,27,27,35,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_11,28,14,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_12,24,17,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew,,
remnant_house_13,23,16,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew,,
remnant_industrial_01,16,21,14,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_industrial_02,16,19,14,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_industrial_03,11,20,12,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_industrial_04,36,14,35,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_mill_01,41,26,57,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_01,13,5,13,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_02,10,4,10,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_03,8,7,8,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_04,16,13,27,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_oldwest_05,15,12,18,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_oldwest_06,17,14,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_oldwest_07,19,16,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_oldwest_08,20,22,24,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_oldwest_09,36,10,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,,
rock_form01,8,5,10,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
rock_form02,11,8,12,-2,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
rock_form03,3,2,3,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
rock_form04,3,3,3,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
rock_form05,3,2,3,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
sawmill_01,60,24,77,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residential/industrial,,
settlement_01,38,19,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
skate_park_01,44,16,44,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_autoparts_01,59,17,55,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,town/rural,commercial,,
store_bank_01,41,17,47,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_book_01,44,12,65,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_book_02,47,12,75,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_clothing_01,67,16,73,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
store_clothing_02,47,12,79,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_electronics_01,34,14,60,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_electronics_02,57,14,57,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
store_grocery_01,54,14,87,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_grocery_02,99,23,99,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_gun_01,55,14,86,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_gun_02,68,21,105,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_hardware_01,44,13,65,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_hardware_02,45,13,86,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_laundry_01,30,13,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
store_pawn_01,39,18,47,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
store_pharmacy_01,32,11,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_pharmacy_02,45,20,72,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_salon,25,10,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
survivor_site_01,25,10,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_02,25,10,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_03,25,14,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_04,25,20,25,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_05,25,17,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_06,25,20,25,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_07,25,16,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_08,25,23,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
theater_01,39,23,44,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
trailer_01,25,7,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_02,32,8,32,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_03,25,9,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_04,25,9,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_park_01,44,11,44,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
tree_burntpine_01,1,11,1,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
tree_burntpine_02,1,10,1,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
tree_burntpine_03,1,9,1,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
utility_celltower_01,28,90,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
utility_celltower_02,22,59,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
utility_electric_co_01,45,31,45,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
utility_refinery_01,58,37,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
utility_waterworks_01,45,31,45,-14,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
vacant_lot_01,23,13,30,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_02,23,13,30,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_03,16,4,30,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_04,16,4,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_05,27,3,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
water_tower_01,15,17,15,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,industrial,,
water_tower_02,15,17,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,industrial,,
water_tower_03,21,21,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew/industrial,,

wotw_Amusement_Park,61,39,56,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_AutoShop1,31,15,32,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_AutoShop2,33,16,37,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_BGBarbershop1,25,12,23,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_Brewery1,34,16,34,-6,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_CatStore1,17,12,18,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_DistributionCenter,49,13,44,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_DogDaycare1,21,12,21,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_Hotel1,43,21,90,-6,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew/downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Business_MechShop1,32,10,18,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial/downtown,,
wotw_Business_MovieTheatre1,73,15,63,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Business_Nursery1,23,10,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_ShopScene1,82,16,46,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_Tower1,22,22,22,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Business_Tower2,43,67,43,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Business_Union1,34,25,12,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown,,
wotw_Campsite01,16,11,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Campsite02,12,9,8,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Campsite03,12,10,18,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Church_Modded1,44,22,43,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_CityBuilding_PoliceStation1,28,14,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown,,
wotw_CityBuilding_Prison1,57,19,75,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Deco_CopperZincVein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
wotw_Deco_TungstenVein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
wotw_Farm_AllCrops,23,11,21,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_AppleCrop,9,6,9,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_BlackberryCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_CarrotCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_CocoaCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_CucumberCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_Garden1,15,10,10,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_LeekCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_LettuceCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_MelonCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_MossCrop,13,7,14,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Farm_OnionCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_PepperCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_PumpkinCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_StrawberryCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_TomatoCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_WheatCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Hotel_Motel1,45,17,45,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_HouseA_Res1,40,32,54,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res2,24,25,41,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res3,44,21,69,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res4,20,23,26,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res5,20,17,15,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseB_AFrame1,12,11,12,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach,14,19,19,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach01,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach02,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach03,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach04,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach05,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Fallen_Base,27,16,27,-6,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,resdentialold/downtown/residentialold/residential,,
wotw_HouseB_HuntingLodge1,13,17,27,-7,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_LogCabin1,22,16,23,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_LogCabin2,18,17,23,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_Res1,15,22,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_Res2,15,22,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_Res3,36,18,37,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew/resdentialold/residential,,
wotw_HouseB_Shotgun1,25,11,7,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_TreeHouse1,15,18,16,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Industrial_Barn1,10,12,15,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Boat1,6,10,15,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Castle1,94,49,108,-26,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Castle2,37,23,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Church1,10,15,15,-6,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Colosseum,39,34,42,-15,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Industrial_Firehall1,29,10,33,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Maze1,20,15,20,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Outhouse1,5,9,5,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Ship1,19,64,70,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_VikingVillage1,42,19,34,-11,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Village1,53,26,47,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_MaybellsFarm,81,47,78,-7,0,snow/pine_forest/plains/desert/forest/burnt_forest,,commercial/residentialold,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate1,7,6,7,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate2,3,6,3,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate3,7,7,7,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate4,7,9,7,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomOrePile,5,8,5,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Restaurant_Bar1,29,11,25,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Bar2,18,15,18,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Burgers1,29,11,28,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Cafe1,14,15,15,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Chinese1,21,13,20,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Store_Book1,30,26,25,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Book2,19,10,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_CanuckTire,60,11,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Carpro1,13,11,25,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Clothing1,19,10,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Convenience1,17,13,16,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Cosco,66,13,49,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial/downtown,,
wotw_Store_Dollar1,46,13,38,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Drugmart1,24,12,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Electronics1,19,10,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation1,44,13,27,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation2,26,13,31,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation3,12,13,19,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation4,35,10,37,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Store_Grocery1,22,17,38,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GunShop1,24,14,30,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Hardware1,20,19,26,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_HardwareDepot1,107,17,92,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Store_HardwareHome,82,15,89,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_HisHers1,17,12,17,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Pharmacy1,26,13,36,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Pharmacy2,21,14,29,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_StripMall1,34,20,41,-6,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_UnrealStuper1,38,30,36,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Store_pcNtv2,42,11,33,-2,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_deco_RandomOre,2,11,2,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_industrial_freighterv2,19,20,33,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_industrial_shipyard,35,27,44,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_relief_camp,29,12,24,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,

wotw_Settlement_traderMiniBob,7,29,7,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderMiniJay,7,29,7,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderClassStore1,34,25,28,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderBob1,41,31,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderHugh1,45,28,49,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderJen1,43,28,42,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderJoel1,35,36,37,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderRekt1,37,28,38,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderSnow1,41,25,38,-5,0,snow,,any,required,

school_01,101,19,71,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,town/rural,residentialnew,required,
school_daycare_01,27,13,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialnew/downtown,required,
school_k6_01,49,17,79,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialnew/downtown,required,
skyscraper_01,93,134,87,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,
skyscraper_02,47,66,76,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,
skyscraper_03,83,78,84,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,
skyscraper_04,54,59,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,

Was wondering a couple things is there any others I can remove that arnt needed , also in my WOTW map nothing WOTW gets picked but the Traders

Also any others reccomend in the required?

On 3/12/2021 at 3:08 PM, KingSlayerGM said:

KingGen, a tool to generate beautiful maps for 7 Days to Die.

How do Kinggen realize that a poi is a trader ? dont tell me it dependps on the filename of a poi ?

if i call it "trader_shema" its only 2 or 3 times on a map and its in cyan colour on the preview as a trader should be.

its still the same poi with the same *.xml! and traders inside of it. in the xml "TraderArea" value="True" is set !

in Nitrogen you could write it into the poislist if a poi is a trader or not. how is it with kinggen ?

Edited by Shemasheko (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Shemasheko said:

FWIW, I just opened a 19.3 POI editor session and checked this option:

image.png.5df9673f3fa45997f4a0ba2ce789f754.png

Here's what popped into view (this is 'business_burnt_01'):

image.png.52acdaf047ef4d1d43047a72e5678d1a.png

The "Rotate" button does what you'd exoect - the black arrow rotates around the blue cube.

8 minutes ago, Shemasheko said:

How do Kinggen realize that a poi is a trader ? dont tell me it dependps on the filename of a poi ?

its still the same poi with the same *.xml! and traders inside of it. in the xml "TraderArea" value="True" is set !

in Nitrogen you could write it into the poislist if a poi is a trader or not. how is it with kinggen ?

KG checks the name to determine if it is a trader

17 hours ago, DJQuad said:

Instead of the water being defaultly (that a word? lol) generated, the custom water map would be used do draw black parts over where water would normally be generated. So instead of rivers being generated they would be proper canyons.

The current water level in KingGen is 43, which is perfectly fine, and resulted in the image above. With a custom water map imagine drawing black areas where water would NOT be generated. That would allow the above image to have canyons instead of rivers.

With the caveat that I'm only just getting started trying to model an IRL location, could be completely wrong, and your life may be in danger if you follow anything I say...

I don't think the custom water map works quite like that. In my testing (attempting to put water into heightmapped IRL riverbeds and lakebeds, including mountain streams), the custom water map appears to override the global map water level. That is, if you add a custom water map into the mix, the 43 level that you entered is simply ignored. The only places water will show up on your map are places which have non RGB(0,0,0) grey colors.

And but so, if you want your riverbeds to be dry, but also to have water elsewhere on the map, you have a couple of options I think (please read the caveat above again, and put on a helmet before proceeding):

1) Make sure your dry riverbeds are higher in elevation than places where you want water, then just use the global water level (43 perhaps) to fill in the lower-lying water areas and the higher-elevation dry beds will remain dry.

2) Create a custom water map which paints out all of the water you want. Every non-dry lake and river must be painted in non-(0,0,0) colors appropriate for the local elevation. For example in my own world I might have a mountain lakebed at elevation 180, and the rim of the lake is elevation 190. If I paint that area (does not need to be precise - just cover the surface area of the lake) with (188,188,188), then water level in that area will be 188, filling the lake to within 2m of the rim.

My map has a few large rivers and a couple of lakes. I'm having to hand-paint all of them since they are all at different elevations. Hope that helps. Assuming I'm not 100% wrong!

Edit to add: below is my work-in-progress water map (on a white background; the white would not be exported to png). It all looks black here, but actually it is copied out of the original heightmap of the IRL location. If I were to try to use this, the water levels would be precisely at surface-level in the areas shown. The work-in-progress is me "sinking" the heightmap in just these areas by a couple/few meters, then sinking the watermap by 1m to put the water just below the rim of the river/lake.

The overall point is that water will only show up in these areas. No matter what I put into the KG global water level. At least that's been my experience in testing so far.

image.png.2cd1bac6f12f3af60ac3345b8662bc5c.png

Edited by Boidster (see edit history)

On 8/8/2021 at 9:02 AM, Tallman Brad said:

Well that went up a bit quicker than I thought. Might not have finished processing the HD version yet. But here it is anyway. I hope someone finds it useful 

Thank you very much Tallman Brad for the new tutorial, although the truth is that I prefer to avoid headaches by making lots of maps and not liking so much what it turns out in the end, I keep what KingGen offers me, I do not ask for anything else I am happy with that.
Regards

3 hours ago, Boidster said:

With the caveat that I'm only just getting started trying to model an IRL location, could be completely wrong, and your life may be in danger if you follow anything I say...

I don't think the custom water map works quite like that. In my testing (attempting to put water into heightmapped IRL riverbeds and lakebeds, including mountain streams), the custom water map appears to override the global map water level. That is, if you add a custom water map into the mix, the 43 level that you entered is simply ignored. The only places water will show up on your map are places which have non RGB(0,0,0) grey colors.

And but so, if you want your riverbeds to be dry, but also to have water elsewhere on the map, you have a couple of options I think (please read the caveat above again, and put on a helmet before proceeding):

1) Make sure your dry riverbeds are higher in elevation than places where you want water, then just use the global water level (43 perhaps) to fill in the lower-lying water areas and the higher-elevation dry beds will remain dry.

2) Create a custom water map which paints out all of the water you want. Every non-dry lake and river must be painted in non-(0,0,0) colors appropriate for the local elevation. For example in my own world I might have a mountain lakebed at elevation 180, and the rim of the lake is elevation 190. If I paint that area (does not need to be precise - just cover the surface area of the lake) with (188,188,188), then water level in that area will be 188, filling the lake to within 2m of the rim.

My map has a few large rivers and a couple of lakes. I'm having to hand-paint all of them since they are all at different elevations. Hope that helps. Assuming I'm not 100% wrong!

Edit to add: below is my work-in-progress water map (on a white background; the white would not be exported to png). It all looks black here, but actually it is copied out of the original heightmap of the IRL location. If I were to try to use this, the water levels would be precisely at surface-level in the areas shown. The work-in-progress is me "sinking" the heightmap in just these areas by a couple/few meters, then sinking the watermap by 1m to put the water just below the rim of the river/lake.

The overall point is that water will only show up in these areas. No matter what I put into the KG global water level. At least that's been my experience in testing so far.

image.png.2cd1bac6f12f3af60ac3345b8662bc5c.png

I spent a while experimenting with different settings for water maps today and I have discovered/confirmed a few things:

You are correct, kinggen's water height option is ignored if you use your own water map. 

When drawing your own water map treat it like a land height map and draw a base level for water, which will be the basic height of water round your island of the height you would have set in kinggen. So bucket fill the layer with 43,43,43 (for example). This ensures the base level for water through the whole map. 

Assuming the majority of your map is roughly 50 or 60 high (not including mountains) you will only need to paint 0,0,0 in the areas where you don't want any water. So your dry riverbed or lake. 

When carving a river or lake draw round the outside of your river/lake with the lasso and simply decrease its brightness a couple of points on the terrain heightmap to sink it evenly below the terrain. When creating the water layer, copy/paste the actual heightmap of the river or lake from the terrain heightmap into the water layer and, while still selected, increase its brightness by 1 or two points to create a river or lake that sits just above the height of the river or lake bed you just carved. 

I very quickly managed to create an overall base water height, parted the sea area bordering the map like moses, flooded 3 identical craters with different levels of water and made a stream  in a channel, that followed the terrain, down from a raised volcano shaped crater. The stream was hideous thanks to the water engine in 7dtd but I couldn't find anything else left to do with water after that. 

1 water map, no water settings in kinggen, it was all very possible just with a water map. 

Hard to explain in text form. But I'm not in a position to do a video until I get back from holiday unfortunately. 

Edited by Tallman Brad (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Tallman Brad said:

The stream was hideous thanks to the water engine in 7dtd but I couldn't find anything else left to do with water after that. 

Yep, I did pretty much what you described and with similar results. I have abandoned the really steep mountain rivers, opting instead for a couple of lakes. But the long river that flows through the valley I have decided to try to chop into 3 chunks and then cut their channels into the heightmap (and adjust the water level accordingly) using local minimum terrain height as a guide.

So for example broadly speaking the northeast section of river might have a minimum riverbed height (from the IRL heightmap) of 45. The central section might have a minimum of 38, and the southern section might have a minimum of 30. IRL the river flows smoothly down a gently sloping valley. Due to the crappy 7D2D water engine, though, I can't do "smoothly flowing" down the valley so the portions of the river will be set up like this:

River Zone

Riverbed

(heightmap)

Water Level

(water map)

North 42 44
Central 35 37
South 27 29

What I expect is that each section will have steeper sides where the local heightmap was higher, but at least a 1m high river bank near the minimum original terrain height. At the transitions between the zones, there will be a (likely ugly) waterfall effect, but it ought to not be as bad as the ugliness I had when I tried to do an end-to-end sloping river. This will be more like having three 2000m long flat rivers, joined at ugly but relatively small transition points. Maybe I can get cute with pixel-level heightmap editing and actually make it look like a waterfall. 🙂

14 minutes ago, Boidster said:

Yep, I did pretty much what you described and with similar results. I have abandoned the really steep mountain rivers, opting instead for a couple of lakes. But the long river that flows through the valley I have decided to try to chop into 3 chunks and then cut their channels into the heightmap (and adjust the water level accordingly) using local minimum terrain height as a guide.

So for example broadly speaking the northeast section of river might have a minimum riverbed height (from the IRL heightmap) of 45. The central section might have a minimum of 38, and the southern section might have a minimum of 30. IRL the river flows smoothly down a gently sloping valley. Due to the crappy 7D2D water engine, though, I can't do "smoothly flowing" down the valley so the portions of the river will be set up like this:

River Zone

Riverbed

(heightmap)

Water Level

(water map)

North 42 44
Central 35 37
South 27 29

What I expect is that each section will have steeper sides where the local heightmap was higher, but at least a 1m high river bank near the minimum original terrain height. At the transitions between the zones, there will be a (likely ugly) waterfall effect, but it ought to not be as bad as the ugliness I had when I tried to do an end-to-end sloping river. This will be more like having three 2000m long flat rivers, joined at ugly but relatively small transition points. Maybe I can get cute with pixel-level heightmap editing and actually make it look like a waterfall. 🙂

The vanilla waterfall prefab is still included in the install, you could also make your own water block to cover the transition blemishes.

Edited by Cpt Krunch (see edit history)