KingGen - A Random World Generator for 7 Days to Die

KingSlayerGM

I know i could do it but i have lots to learn about map designing and making mods but since some of yall made a UK shaped map as well as Europe but it would be cool if yall could try and make maps shaped like Texas or the U.S mainland.

1 hour ago, Cpt Krunch said:

The vanilla waterfall prefab is still included in the install, you could also make your own water block to cover the transition blemishes.

So this would be post-generation, using the world editor to put the prefabs where I need them?

1 minute ago, Boidster said:

So this would be post-generation, using the world editor to put the prefabs where I need them?

Correct, takes literally minutes

While we are on the subject of water. I wanted to mention something you posted on a few days ago. If you are looking to add dry river beds/craters below your maps set water level, here is a trick i use.

Generate a map with all the water you know you want. Save that map as #1

Add in the features where you Do Not want water to populate, save it, and make a new map with that, map#2

Delete the 'water_info.xml' from map #2, and replace it with the 'water_info.xml' from map#1, open that up and you will find you have those new features with no water.

Just remember to save this step until the end and make a backup of that water file, if you regen it again, its going to fill in like normal.

43 minutes ago, AndrewT said:

I know i could do it but i have lots to learn about map designing and making mods but since some of yall made a UK shaped map as well as Europe but it would be cool if yall could try and make maps shaped like Texas or the U.S mainland.

Dont you worry old son, Uncle Krunch got you. Long live the Republic :)

Still needs some work, but Ive been planning to make an all desert/forrest map out of this one with some highways.

2020-11-22_02h59_52.jpg

3 hours ago, Cpt Krunch said:

While we are on the subject of water. I wanted to mention something you posted on a few days ago. If you are looking to add dry river beds/craters below your maps set water level, here is a trick i use.

Add in the features where you Do Not want water to populate, save it, and make a new map with that, map#2

Delete the 'water_info.xml' from map #2, and replace it with the 'water_info.xml' from map#1, open that up and you will find you have those new features with no water.

Just remember to save this step until the end and make a backup of that water file, if you regen it again, its going to fill in like normal.

Still needs some work, but Ive been planning to make an all desert/forrest map out of this one with some highways.

2020-11-22_02h59_52.jpg

Oh hell yeah now thats what im talking about keep up the awesome work. Also all of north and east texas is woods and plains in real life so that section can be forest while all of south and west texas is a desert so that can be the biome layout in this map and the waistlands can be major cities like san antonio and huston

Edited by AndrewT (see edit history)

I thought I was doing something a bit clever to make my cities and towns a bit more diverse, but KingGen keeps throwing errors on generation.

Would this be causing it?  I wanted the bookstore to be in the downtown of both towns and cities, but only the commercial areas of cities. (just to be different).

xcostum_Book_Stop(by_Hydroponic),35,8,25,-1,1,pine_forest/desert,town/city,downtown,,
xcostum_Book_Stop(by_Hydroponic),35,8,25,-1,1,pine_forest/desert,city,commercial,,

The error logs i'm getting look like below

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "crash_log.py", line 19, in handle_crash_log
  File "gui_generation.py", line 27, in generate
  File "ntime.py", line 11, in ntime
  File "world.py", line 1258, in run
  File "world.py", line 276, in generate
  File "world.py", line 665, in gen_random_pois
  File "rrlist.py", line 25, in get_random
IndexError: list index out of range

This isn't the only place in my pois file I've made this kind of edit, it's just an example.

2020-11-22_02h59_52.jpg

oh I got another good idea instead of all the states in the lower 48 how about just the states in the south, cause when u think about it more gun owners live in the south than all other american regions combined also theres alot more smart people in the south so out of all the American regions the south would obviously have the highest survival chance. Not to mention it would be interesting to see a large island or landmass shaped like the south.

17 minutes ago, AndrewT said:

oh I got another good idea instead of all the states in the lower 48 how about just the states in the south, cause when u think about it more gun owners live in the south than all other american regions combined also theres alot more smart people in the south so out of all the American regions the south would obviously have the highest survival chance. Not to mention it would be interesting to see a large island or landmass shaped like the south.

Doing just the south would scale a little better than trying the whole lower 48. Scaling everything is really the hardest part. The maps are all squared, so it can be hard to get enough good space without ending up with either too much empty water space or too much unusable high elevation terrain in places like the Appalachian Mountain states. I can take another look at breaking up the 48 into regions. Its also a bummer not to have custom biomes, Florida would also be pretty cool.

1 hour ago, McKeighan said:

I thought I was doing something a bit clever to make my cities and towns a bit more diverse, but KingGen keeps throwing errors on generation.

Would this be causing it?  I wanted the bookstore to be in the downtown of both towns and cities, but only the commercial areas of cities. (just to be different).

xcostum_Book_Stop(by_Hydroponic),35,8,25,-1,1,pine_forest/desert,town/city,downtown,,
xcostum_Book_Stop(by_Hydroponic),35,8,25,-1,1,pine_forest/desert,city,commercial,,

The error logs i'm getting look like below

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "crash_log.py", line 19, in handle_crash_log
  File "gui_generation.py", line 27, in generate
  File "ntime.py", line 11, in ntime
  File "world.py", line 1258, in run
  File "world.py", line 276, in generate
  File "world.py", line 665, in gen_random_pois
  File "rrlist.py", line 25, in get_random
IndexError: list index out of range

This isn't the only place in my pois file I've made this kind of edit, it's just an example.

Add commercial to the first poi and delete the 2nd you made . A poi can have multiple zones, biomes and townships. But KG doesn't like double ups of a poi.

Also towns don't have a downtown  only cities do as kingslayer pointed out. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Doing just the south would scale a little better than trying the whole lower 48. Scaling everything is really the hardest part. The maps are all squared, so it can be hard to get enough good space without ending up with either too much empty water space or too much unusable high elevation terrain in places like the Appalachian Mountain states. I can take another look at breaking up the 48 into regions. Its also a bummer not to have custom biomes, Florida would also be pretty cool.

yeah now that u mentioned it the game needs a swamp biome considering swampland stretches from louisiana to florida and yeah dividing the lower 48 by what regions the states are in would be easier also if we could use the biome of our choice to mark the borders between the states that would be interesting.

14 hours ago, KingSlayerGM said:

KG checks the name to determine if it is a trader

oh ... you should change this with a new parameter in the poislist. :)

15 hours ago, Boidster said:

FWIW, I just opened a 19.3 POI editor session and checked this option:

image.png.5df9673f3fa45997f4a0ba2ce789f754.png

Here's what popped into view (this is 'business_burnt_01'):

image.png.52acdaf047ef4d1d43047a72e5678d1a.png

The "Rotate" button does what you'd exoect - the black arrow rotates around the blue cube.

Hmmm..... Version 19.3.... yesterday i thought that it might be possible that the pimps did some kind of "weird optimization fault" in Version 19.5/19.6 and so the marker is gone. i will try it with an older version ! 

thank you :)

Got it.

thanks to Boidster ! your screenshot was the solution.
its "show facing" on the 3rd tab of the editor and not "show prefab facing" from the 2nd tab :)
the facing of my prefab is correct but my wife had a better idea to fix this problem forever :) she told me to open my trader-prefab to all 4 sides which i did and the problem is solved now.

Still have a few questions - 

1. Can you easily edit the Cities and Biomes w/o starting complete over ? The reason I ask is when I reopen the files I dont have the transparent BG any longer?

2. Can you simply resize for the other map sizes or is it better to redraw?

3. Im having issues with getting any WOTW POI Selected aside from the TRADERS ( I have them required) any insight for this?

7 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Still have a few questions - 

1. Can you easily edit the Cities and Biomes w/o starting complete over ? The reason I ask is when I reopen the files I dont have the transparent BG any longer?

2. Can you simply resize for the other map sizes or is it better to redraw?

I'm no expert, but these two questions maybe I can give some help on.

1. You really ought to be using GIMP (or a similar graphics program) and keep all of your maps in layers. If you're doing a full custom map, maybe you'd have these layers in roughly this order top to bottom:

• Cities layer
  • Biomes layer
  • Water layer
  • Heightmap layer
  • All black layer
  • All white layer

Then you just ensure that only the layer you want to export is visible when making your PNG. Need to change your cities layout? Make the cities layer and maybe all-black or all-white visible (for easier visibility while editing), do your edits, then turn off all layers except Cities and export it as PNG and re-generate your world. When I'm working on my map I have multiple copies of each layer because when I try a new thing I want to keep the original layer in case I goof up (though GIMP does have an excellent multiple-step undo feature).

2. Resizing should work fine in most cases. I work on an image in GIMP that is 1024x1024 and then resize to 8192x8192 after export. Working on the full 8K image would take quite a bit more memory and processing would slow to a crawl on my mid-potato PC.

6 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

I do Height, Biomes, Cities  and all I do is export it - How would I safe an inprocess one to be able to edit? Just a normal save like in Paint?

What program are you using? Are those each layers, or separate image files? I'm not entirely clear on what you're asking, sorry, but I'm willing to try to help once I understand.

20 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Im using Gimp

Okay good. If you want to make a change to one of your KingGen inputs (the Cities map for example), then click it to make it visible:

Spoiler

(Ignore these colors - this is a fake example I threw together for you)

image.png.f2de8ead4783fa1be978cbadc2cd85ad.png

For ease of editing, maybe you want to also show your heightmap:

Spoiler

image.png.59fa306d866e1ca73f33a560905d1f1c.png

So I don't want that southern purple area in my Cities map, and I delete it:

Spoiler

image.png.4034410b3bda2867e90387874ae57b36.png

Then I turn off the heightmap so it's only the Cities layer visible again:

Spoiler

image.png.532f639628f527c0ae08c607e6ec809e.png

File -> Export... -> PNG and then load it into KingGen and re-generate the world to see if I like it. If not, repeat the steps to adjust the Cities layer again.

Edited by Boidster (see edit history)

Makes Sense , Im hoping Im recreating my Height and Biomes close enough to the previous so I can get a working file again LOL..

Im still at a loss for the list because it doesnt take any WOTW , makes me wonder if there is a hicup in my format of the lists yet it matches what the kg button gives me :(

On 8/9/2021 at 9:59 AM, AmethystLainey said:

Here is the POI list --- 

abandoned_house_01,24,18,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_02,24,17,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_03,21,16,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_04,29,16,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_05,26,22,30,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_06,30,18,31,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_07,34,23,29,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
abandoned_house_08,28,29,34,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
apartment_adobe_red_5_flr,49,37,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
apartment_brick_6_flr,55,61,57,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
army_barracks_01,51,40,97,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
army_camp_01,53,23,57,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
army_camp_02,53,22,57,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
army_camp_03,53,26,57,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
bar_sm_01,24,10,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
bar_stripclub_01,33,17,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
bar_theater_01,40,21,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
barn_01,21,11,22,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
barn_02,36,15,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
barn_03,50,27,56,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
blueberryfield_sm,12,2,12,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
bluff01,15,10,19,-4,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
bombshelter_01,25,34,47,-13,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
bombshelter_lg_01,27,22,37,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,residentialold,,
bombshelter_md_01,29,22,34,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,residentialold,,
bus_stop_01,29,5,9,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
bus_wreck_01,27,7,7,-4,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
business_burnt_01,28,25,35,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
business_burnt_02,38,27,34,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,industrial,,
business_old_01,19,18,47,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_02,23,28,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_03,28,21,50,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_04,29,25,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_05,25,23,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_06,28,19,65,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_07,23,19,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_old_08,27,26,42,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_01,44,31,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_02,51,23,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_03,56,32,32,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
business_strip_old_04,39,32,32,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
cabin_01,26,15,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_02,24,17,37,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_03,33,17,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_04,29,16,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_05,37,21,41,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_06,39,20,32,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_07,42,19,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_08,38,20,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_09,28,19,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_10,27,13,52,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_11,38,26,42,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_12,30,25,30,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_13,28,16,39,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_14,40,20,40,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
cabin_15,40,19,48,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
carlot_01,42,18,50,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
carlot_02,45,21,53,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
cave_01,33,22,54,-16,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_02,33,23,54,-16,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_03,44,62,54,-32,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_04,33,14,54,-11,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
cave_05,26,19,61,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
cemetery_01,40,17,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
cemetery_02,40,32,46,-12,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
church_01,44,69,46,-23,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,resdentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
church_graveyard1,54,30,60,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
church_sm_01,26,29,54,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
cornfield_lg,48,2,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
cornfield_med,24,2,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
cornfield_sm,12,2,12,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
courthouse_med_01,54,61,46,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
culvert_01,21,15,45,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
deco_coal_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_iron_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_lead_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_nitrate_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_remnant_stone_01,7,11,8,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
deco_remnant_stone_02,9,11,8,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
deco_remnant_stone_03,9,14,9,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
deco_remnant_wood_01,8,10,8,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_remnant_wood_02,6,7,7,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_01,5,2,7,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_02,9,3,9,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_03,4,3,4,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_04,7,15,7,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_rubble_stone_05,9,3,9,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
deco_shale_vein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
departure_city_blk_plaza,103,19,103,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
desert_arch,24,9,8,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
desert_form01,26,22,29,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
desert_form02,9,9,10,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
diner_01,30,13,35,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
diner_02,37,18,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
diner_03,40,23,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
factory_lg_01,92,56,98,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,industrial,,
factory_lg_02,96,77,96,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,industrial,,
fastfood_01,38,17,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fastfood_02,45,24,56,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fastfood_03,53,27,68,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fastfood_04,33,17,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
fire_station_01,32,32,43,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
fire_station_02,38,20,44,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
football_stadium,173,44,138,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew,,
funeral_home_01,35,27,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialnew/commercial,,
garage_01,13,9,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_02,14,9,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_03,15,10,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_04,28,10,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
garage_05,26,11,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
garage_06,29,13,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
garage_07,19,11,37,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
gas_station1,38,20,43,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station2,34,13,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station3,34,17,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station4,33,24,44,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station5,55,22,70,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station6,34,15,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural,commercial,,
gas_station7,34,15,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural,commercial,,
gas_station8,29,21,48,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
gas_station9,59,13,82,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
hospital_01,127,62,111,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
hotel_new_01,54,21,56,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
hotel_ostrich,45,48,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
hotel_roadside_01,45,13,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
hotel_roadside_02,45,19,45,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
house_burnt_01,26,22,42,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_02,31,22,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_03,34,16,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_04,43,25,28,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_05,26,20,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_burnt_06,28,25,36,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_construction_01,32,21,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_construction_02,28,17,53,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_01,37,18,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_02,37,16,70,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_03,47,19,55,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_04,36,20,56,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_05,45,20,72,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_06,35,12,56,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_07,37,16,52,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_08,38,16,50,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_09,42,16,45,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_10,36,20,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_11,37,21,43,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_12,29,17,36,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_13,25,19,40,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_14,32,25,38,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_15,31,18,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_16,35,16,55,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_modern_17,28,19,41,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_bungalow_01,27,25,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_02,28,25,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_03,32,21,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_bungalow_04,29,21,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_05,27,18,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_06,28,23,46,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_07,28,22,52,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_08,28,21,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_09,28,20,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_10,25,14,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_11,36,43,46,-20,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_bungalow_12,23,21,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_01,33,27,52,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_02,34,21,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_03,49,44,84,-22,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_gambrel_04,25,20,42,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_01,42,26,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_02,42,30,49,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_03,32,20,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_04,28,21,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_05,30,20,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_mansard_06,44,33,98,-7,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_01,31,13,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_02,31,19,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_03,31,16,41,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_04,31,10,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_05,31,11,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_06,31,14,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_07,31,12,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_modular_08,31,13,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_01,32,25,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_02,31,22,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_03,28,26,46,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_04,40,27,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_pyramid_05,32,18,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_01,44,23,44,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_02,65,21,59,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_03,38,22,42,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_04,44,23,45,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_05,32,23,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_06,39,15,50,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_07,52,16,42,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_08,48,21,52,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_ranch_09,44,16,38,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_ranch_10,40,19,44,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_spanish_01,31,25,49,-15,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialnew,,
house_old_tudor_01,56,66,45,-30,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_02,32,21,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_03,34,25,53,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_04,31,26,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_05,29,26,44,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_tudor_06,33,23,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_01,49,27,56,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_02,33,29,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_03,38,42,53,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_04,38,31,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_05,34,26,49,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_06,27,24,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_07,35,25,53,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_08,24,21,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_09,41,27,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_10,33,29,46,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_11,29,24,53,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_12,28,23,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
house_old_victorian_13,31,26,46,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
hwy_overpass_sign_01,3,8,17,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
indian_burial_grounds_01,27,8,27,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
installation_red_mesa,72,45,83,-23,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,industrial,,
junkyard_lg_01,74,19,87,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
junkyard_med_01,61,18,52,-3,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
lodge_01,58,23,55,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_01_red,31,17,27,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_01_tan,31,17,26,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_01_white,31,17,26,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_02_red,31,17,39,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_02_tan,31,17,39,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_03_red,20,27,21,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_03_tan,20,27,21,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_03_white,20,27,21,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_grey,14,17,38,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_red,14,17,38,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_tan,13,16,37,0,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_04_white,14,17,38,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_05_grey,20,13,22,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_06_grey,23,22,34,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
mp_waste_bldg_governer_08,28,15,46,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
oldwest_business_01,17,20,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_02,23,15,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_03,50,15,20,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_04,21,14,19,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_05,19,9,14,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_06,30,17,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_07,13,10,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_08,28,19,26,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_09,13,11,16,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_10,20,22,26,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_11,19,17,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_12,17,15,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_13,18,21,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_business_14,20,15,23,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_church,34,28,40,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,residentialold,,
oldwest_coal_factory,33,31,39,-13,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
oldwest_gallows,13,8,16,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_jail,19,9,18,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_stables,25,11,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
oldwest_strip_01,52,21,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_strip_02,52,16,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_strip_03,52,20,27,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
oldwest_strip_04,37,19,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
oldwest_watertower,17,15,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
park_01,53,10,53,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
park_02,28,5,46,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
park_basketball,66,12,47,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialold/residentialnew/downtown,,
park_basketball_temp,193,12,193,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
park_plaza_01,49,8,47,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
park_plaza_02,46,12,46,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,residentialnew/downtown,,
park_skate,171,23,149,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
parking_garage_01,43,18,44,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
parking_lot_01,35,11,35,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
parking_lot_02,35,11,35,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
parking_lot_03,35,11,35,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
police_station1,42,17,38,-1,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
post_office_med_01,39,21,41,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
post_office_sm_01,22,11,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
potatofield_sm,12,2,12,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold/industrial,,
prison_01,38,19,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,,
ranger_station_01,40,63,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_02,29,32,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_03,42,39,27,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_04,31,20,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_05,23,23,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_06,53,20,54,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
ranger_station_07,54,34,50,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
remnant_burnt_01,26,21,40,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_burnt_02,21,20,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_burnt_03,29,21,43,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_burnt_04,18,7,33,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_burnt_05,31,40,28,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_burnt_06,42,15,43,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_burnt_07,22,15,36,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_burnt_08,31,12,35,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_burnt_09,19,14,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_business_01,70,26,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_business_02,56,21,42,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,commercial,,
remnant_business_03,35,14,28,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_business_04,56,14,34,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_business_05,52,23,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,none,,
remnant_house_01,41,14,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_02,42,20,52,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_03,27,21,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_04,26,12,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_05,45,16,52,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_06,27,15,53,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_07,22,14,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_08,27,15,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_09,27,16,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_10,27,27,35,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_11,28,14,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_house_12,24,17,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew,,
remnant_house_13,23,16,46,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew,,
remnant_industrial_01,16,21,14,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_industrial_02,16,19,14,0,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_industrial_03,11,20,12,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_industrial_04,36,14,35,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,industrial/downtown/commercial,,
remnant_mill_01,41,26,57,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_01,13,5,13,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_02,10,4,10,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_03,8,7,8,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,
remnant_oldwest_04,16,13,27,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_oldwest_05,15,12,18,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_oldwest_06,17,14,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
remnant_oldwest_07,19,16,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_oldwest_08,20,22,24,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,commercial,,
remnant_oldwest_09,36,10,39,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,industrial,,,
rock_form01,8,5,10,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
rock_form02,11,8,12,-2,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
rock_form03,3,2,3,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
rock_form04,3,3,3,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
rock_form05,3,2,3,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
sawmill_01,60,24,77,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/rural,residential/industrial,,
settlement_01,38,19,38,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
skate_park_01,44,16,44,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_autoparts_01,59,17,55,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,town/rural,commercial,,
store_bank_01,41,17,47,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_book_01,44,12,65,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_book_02,47,12,75,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_clothing_01,67,16,73,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
store_clothing_02,47,12,79,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_electronics_01,34,14,60,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_electronics_02,57,14,57,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
store_grocery_01,54,14,87,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_grocery_02,99,23,99,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_gun_01,55,14,86,-3,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_gun_02,68,21,105,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_hardware_01,44,13,65,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_hardware_02,45,13,86,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_laundry_01,30,13,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
store_pawn_01,39,18,47,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
store_pharmacy_01,32,11,46,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_pharmacy_02,45,20,72,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,commercial,,
store_salon,25,10,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,downtown/commercial,,
survivor_site_01,25,10,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_02,25,10,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_03,25,14,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_04,25,20,25,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_05,25,17,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_06,25,20,25,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_07,25,16,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
survivor_site_08,25,23,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness,nozone,,
theater_01,39,23,44,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown/commercial,,
trailer_01,25,7,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_02,32,8,32,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_03,25,9,25,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_04,25,9,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
trailer_park_01,44,11,44,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/city/town/rural,residentialold,,
tree_burntpine_01,1,11,1,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
tree_burntpine_02,1,10,1,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
tree_burntpine_03,1,9,1,0,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
utility_celltower_01,28,90,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
utility_celltower_02,22,59,26,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
utility_electric_co_01,45,31,45,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
utility_refinery_01,58,37,48,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
utility_waterworks_01,45,31,45,-14,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural/city,industrial,,
vacant_lot_01,23,13,30,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_02,23,13,30,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_03,16,4,30,-1,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_04,16,4,30,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
vacant_lot_05,27,3,41,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,any,,
water_tower_01,15,17,15,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,industrial,,
water_tower_02,15,17,17,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,wilderness/town/rural,industrial,,
water_tower_03,21,21,24,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialold/residentialnew/industrial,,

wotw_Amusement_Park,61,39,56,-4,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_AutoShop1,31,15,32,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_AutoShop2,33,16,37,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_BGBarbershop1,25,12,23,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_Brewery1,34,16,34,-6,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_CatStore1,17,12,18,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_DistributionCenter,49,13,44,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_DogDaycare1,21,12,21,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Business_Hotel1,43,21,90,-6,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew/downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Business_MechShop1,32,10,18,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial/downtown,,
wotw_Business_MovieTheatre1,73,15,63,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Business_Nursery1,23,10,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_ShopScene1,82,16,46,-6,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Business_Tower1,22,22,22,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Business_Tower2,43,67,43,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Business_Union1,34,25,12,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown,,
wotw_Campsite01,16,11,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Campsite02,12,9,8,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Campsite03,12,10,18,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Church_Modded1,44,22,43,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_CityBuilding_PoliceStation1,28,14,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown,,
wotw_CityBuilding_Prison1,57,19,75,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Deco_CopperZincVein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
wotw_Deco_TungstenVein,2,12,2,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,biomeonly,,
wotw_Farm_AllCrops,23,11,21,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_AppleCrop,9,6,9,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_BlackberryCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_CarrotCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_CocoaCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_CucumberCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_Garden1,15,10,10,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_LeekCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_LettuceCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_MelonCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_MossCrop,13,7,14,0,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Farm_OnionCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_PepperCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_PumpkinCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_StrawberryCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_TomatoCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Farm_WheatCrop,13,8,14,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/residentialold,,
wotw_Hotel_Motel1,45,17,45,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_HouseA_Res1,40,32,54,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res2,24,25,41,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res3,44,21,69,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res4,20,23,26,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseA_Res5,20,17,15,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew,,
wotw_HouseB_AFrame1,12,11,12,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach,14,19,19,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach01,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach02,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach03,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach04,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Beach05,14,20,23,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_HouseB_Fallen_Base,27,16,27,-6,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,resdentialold/downtown/residentialold/residential,,
wotw_HouseB_HuntingLodge1,13,17,27,-7,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_LogCabin1,22,16,23,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_LogCabin2,18,17,23,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_Res1,15,22,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_Res2,15,22,22,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_Res3,36,18,37,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialnew/resdentialold/residential,,
wotw_HouseB_Shotgun1,25,11,7,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_HouseB_TreeHouse1,15,18,16,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,residentialold,,
wotw_Industrial_Barn1,10,12,15,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Boat1,6,10,15,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Castle1,94,49,108,-26,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Castle2,37,23,41,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Church1,10,15,15,-6,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Colosseum,39,34,42,-15,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Industrial_Firehall1,29,10,33,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Maze1,20,15,20,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Outhouse1,5,9,5,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Ship1,19,64,70,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_VikingVillage1,42,19,34,-11,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_Industrial_Village1,53,26,47,-10,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_MaybellsFarm,81,47,78,-7,0,snow/pine_forest/plains/desert/forest/burnt_forest,,commercial/residentialold,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate1,7,6,7,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate2,3,6,3,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate3,7,7,7,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomLootCrate4,7,9,7,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Resource_RandomOrePile,5,8,5,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,,,
wotw_Restaurant_Bar1,29,11,25,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Bar2,18,15,18,-5,3,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Burgers1,29,11,28,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Cafe1,14,15,15,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Restaurant_Chinese1,21,13,20,-5,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Store_Book1,30,26,25,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Book2,19,10,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_CanuckTire,60,11,52,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Carpro1,13,11,25,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Clothing1,19,10,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Convenience1,17,13,16,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Cosco,66,13,49,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial/downtown,,
wotw_Store_Dollar1,46,13,38,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Drugmart1,24,12,39,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_Electronics1,19,10,27,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial/industrial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation1,44,13,27,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation2,26,13,31,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation3,12,13,19,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GasStation4,35,10,37,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_Store_Grocery1,22,17,38,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_GunShop1,24,14,30,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Hardware1,20,19,26,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_HardwareDepot1,107,17,92,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Store_HardwareHome,82,15,89,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_HisHers1,17,12,17,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Pharmacy1,26,13,36,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_Pharmacy2,21,14,29,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_StripMall1,34,20,41,-6,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,
wotw_Store_UnrealStuper1,38,30,36,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,downtown/commercial,,
wotw_Store_pcNtv2,42,11,33,-2,1,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial/commercial,,
wotw_deco_RandomOre,2,11,2,-9,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_industrial_freighterv2,19,20,33,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,,
wotw_industrial_shipyard,35,27,44,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,industrial,,
wotw_relief_camp,29,12,24,-7,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,commercial,,

wotw_Settlement_traderMiniBob,7,29,7,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderMiniJay,7,29,7,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,,none,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderClassStore1,34,25,28,-5,0,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderBob1,41,31,46,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderHugh1,45,28,49,-8,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderJen1,43,28,42,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderJoel1,35,36,37,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderRekt1,37,28,38,-5,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,rural/wilderness/city/town,any,required,
wotw_Settlement_traderSnow1,41,25,38,-5,0,snow,,any,required,

school_01,101,19,71,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,town/rural,residentialnew,required,
school_daycare_01,27,13,51,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialnew/downtown,required,
school_k6_01,49,17,79,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town/rural,residentialnew/downtown,required,
skyscraper_01,93,134,87,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,
skyscraper_02,47,66,76,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,
skyscraper_03,83,78,84,-2,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,
skyscraper_04,54,59,40,-1,2,burnt_forest/snow/pine_forest/desert/wasteland,city/town,downtown,required,

Was wondering a couple things is there any others I can remove that arnt needed , also in my WOTW map nothing WOTW gets picked but the Traders

Also any others reccomend in the required?

Hi AmethystLainey

Take a look at your list of WOTW Pois and I think it's wrong in certain details for example, you need to add city / town / rural to most Prefabs depending on the place you want.
Example:

Before:
wotw_Amusement_Park, 61,39,56, -4,2, burnt_forest / snow / pine_forest / desert / wasteland ,, commercial ,,

Later:
wotw_Amusement_Park, 61,39,56, -4,2, burnt_forest / snow / pine_forest / desert / wasteland, city, commercial ,,

There is also this other detail, it should be just one quote instead of two.

Before:
wotw_Business_AutoShop1,31,15,32, -5,0, burnt_forest / snow / pine_forest / desert / wasteland ,, commercial ,,

Later:
wotw_Business_AutoShop1,31,15,32, -5,0, burnt_forest / snow / pine_forest / desert / wasteland, commercial ,,

Also keep in mind that whether or not a prefab appears is random, even with the "required, unique" option.
Hope this helps you.
Regards

15 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Add commercial to the first poi and delete the 2nd you made . A poi can have multiple zones, biomes and townships. But KG doesn't like double ups of a poi.

Also towns don't have a downtown  only cities do as kingslayer pointed out. 

BTW Stallionsden - Thanks for the tip - it WAS the doubling up that was hanging the production.  

Now that I finally got the maps to produce Almost exactly what I was after... stupid ZombieDayz updated to alpha19.6 on me and I gotta rework some of my efforts.

So onto round 2 of my newb questions for KingGen Masters.

1 - Which takes the precident in the scenario? 

The king-gen row definition or the xml of the prefab? 

What I mean is let's look at a common "mistake"... be it a mistake or maybe it's just my misunderstanding of how this all works still. I'll elaborate on my current understanding, and allow you guys to correct my logic.

Now - I've set up these 2 example lines below of a prefab called School_k6_02 and the  property parts of the XML of the prefab listed as well for reference.

##<name>,<x size>,<y size>,<z size>,<y offset>,<rotation to face north>,<allowed biomes>,<allowed townships>,<zones>,<required>,<unique>.
School_k6_02,49,18,79,-1,2,burnt_forest/pine_forest/desert,town/city,residentialnew/downtown,,

POI called School_k6_02.xml  (example only)
  <property name="AllowedBiomes" value="snow,plains,pine_forest,forest,desert,wasteland"/>
  <property name="Zoning" value="downtown, residential" />
  <property name="AllowedTownships" value="city,town,rural" />

My question becomes.... Which takes precidence?

Does KingGen overlook the Allowed Biomes and tries to spawn the school into the burnt biome anyway? Does it ignore that it's using an older value for "residential" and substitutes in residential new?  What if I swapped in industrial, which isn't even a value? would that also work?  OR.... does the xml of the POI block the spawning in those zones - so while kinggen techniqually built a place for the building in the map for it, when it actually tries to populate into the map when the game fires up, it fails population because the actual POI rules are being broken (via it's own XML coding)??

Same basic question I supposed surround the use of zoning and townships.

Also - when modders put in the value of "none" for Zoning... what is that actually doing? Is that effectively blocking the poi from spawning anywhere?  I guess my question really becomes one of is this an append feature or an exclusion feature of an array (sort of).

So - while trying to clean up maps and get all these poi's to actually spawn in, I've been copying a lot of the poi's to my own sub-mod folder, renaming them all slightly, and correcting the XML files  to fix the zoning / biomes / townships.... often it's just easier to delete the biomes & townships I've found as those default to the full list on biomes and null for the townships. But I digress.

Thanks for reading this far, and any help is appreciated.