JaxTeller718 A19 Modlet Collection

JaxTeller718

I've been running a server with your mod since the last version of the experimental with biome zombies x4 with slight tweaking and increased wandering hordes and am not sure if something currently borked with the new patch affecting zombie spawns, but with the mods running no zombies have spawned other then sleepers nor have animals for the first two days. Still figure it might just be something related to the patch, but am unsure. Even went into creative to fly extremely far out of the safe zone just to be sure however no dice. It worked fine in the last experimental version to note.

Edited by falz0441 (see edit history)

The update broke everything. I'll try to get it fixed soon but rh broke too and I'm going to be honest I'm reaching a breaking point with this game.

Might be time to move on until they go gold if they ever do. Redoing mods every 5 days especially something like rh is no longer fun.

I'm fixing more than playing and with rh by the time I fix last patches breaks a new one drops. At this rate I'm not sure when rh will be ready.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

12 hours ago, falz0441 said:

I've been running a server with your mod since the last version of the experimental with biome zombies x4 with slight tweaking and increased wandering hordes and am not sure if something currently borked with the new patch affecting zombie spawns, but with the mods running no zombies have spawned other then sleepers nor have animals for the first two days. Still figure it might just be something related to the patch, but am unsure. Even went into creative to fly extremely far out of the safe zone just to be sure however no dice. It worked fine in the last experimental version to note.

I had go into the modlet and change the spawning.xml they changed the animal group  from FriendlyAnimalsForest to WildGameForest now for all of the friendly Animals this goes other biomes like Desert also.

Edited by Stalker102
correcting an error (see edit history)

These mods are great but they need more work on death penalties. Increased difficulty isn't as exhilarating if dying doesnt mean much. I'd love the option for a eventual perma death if a player is careless, with being able to prevent it happening with proper self care, be it, crafting a difficult, a resource expensive item or a rare drop in the world.

It could be that death gives you the infection, but its very slow to increase, and goes up by a certain percentage point after another death, until eventually hitting 100% and perma death.

Just an idea.

Good Day JaxTeller718

I'm thinking todays update to A19 _ b 173 might have broken .... Increased Wandering Horde Sizes .. I'm day 3 going to day 4 and I haven't even seen a wandering horde, which isn't normal for my games. I started a new one and I play Survivalist. You might want to check it.

Thank you .. Have Fun and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Jax, I hate to ask this for you do so much for the community but could you please do a trader modlet that is in line with the stone age start please. The trader selling guns and ammo on day 1 sorta breaks what the stone age start is all about. 

13 hours ago, LewZephyr said:
On 8/5/2020 at 11:20 AM, kokuojeiku said:

Great mod for stash all buttons, TFP ruined it, added their own lame version with b177....ugh

ewww... yeah I much prefer @JaxTeller718 version.  I hope he knows a way to hide the TFP or merge his feature into theirs.

yeah...totally agree boys....fix one thing break 3 other things as usual

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 6:21 AM, JaxTeller718 said:

The update broke everything. I'll try to get it fixed soon but rh broke too and I'm going to be honest I'm reaching a breaking point with this game.

Might be time to move on until they go gold if they ever do. Redoing mods every 5 days especially something like rh is no longer fun.

I'm fixing more than playing and with rh by the time I fix last patches breaks a new one drops. At this rate I'm not sure when rh will be ready.

Hey Jax I feel your pain. I hope you find strength to update though as your mods are awesome and me and thousands of others really appreciate them and you for all the hard work. Just suggestion but maybe ignore modding stuff during experimental and wait for stable versions like alpha 19 now so don't get so many updates and hassle. Thanks again for all you do for the community

44 minutes ago, JaxTeller718 said:

Working on getting these re-sorted and updated and confirmed working on stable, along with some new ones to add. Stay tuned guys and sorry for the absence, its been a rough week.

You made my day! Hope there is a trader balance modlet that would rock. Looking forward to what ever you bring.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:03 PM, JaxTeller718 said:

Working on getting these re-sorted and updated and confirmed working on stable, along with some new ones to add. Stay tuned guys and sorry for the absence, its been a rough week.

Glad to see you back Jax...... the zombie apocalypse is a much sadder place without you!

On 8/25/2020 at 11:48 PM, Greymantle said:

You made my day! Hope there is a trader balance modlet that would rock. Looking forward to what ever you bring.

Would also like to see trader balance mod similar to what you did before. Reduce xp given on quests etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jax. We've stated using Increased Wandering Horde Size and the Increased Wilderness Zombies x8 and its been really fun. One of our group suggested a mod that destroyed half your inventory randomly upon death. Oh the pain to lose that modded level 6 weapon, or your stack of food, or armor O_O. Not sure how many people would be willing to do that but we would. The early game stress is the part that keeps us coming back to play, and we re-start quite a bit looking for the best way to extend that early game feeling of 'we might be screwed'. We'll continue to check out your other mods. Thanks!