JaxTeller718 A19 Modlet Collection

JaxTeller718

cooltext-357188435600685.png.064af22533c1bddebc6f3c9fe3f355e2.png

Welcome to my modlet page. These modlets are intended for players who find vanilla a little too easy. They will increase difficulty, remove op items, and overall bring vanilla to an experience that I myself choose to play. It is important to note these mods are not designed to make 7 days better. That is subjective to what you value in your play. Rather it is designed to make gameplay longer, harder, grindier and more difficult. 

If there are any modlets you wish to see converted, or if you have an idea of a modlet you would like to see please leave a reply here and I will create it for you. 

Note: These modlets can not work with Ravenhearst. Ravenhearst will have by default these modlets already included, though balanced for the world of RH.

Looking for previous Alpha modlets? Click here

Also check out fellow Ravenhearst Dev WookieNookie modlet for removing all sprites from the screen. He has set it up so you can select which ones you want and do not want  Click Here

Latest Modlet

All Biome Zombie Modlets Have Been Updated for b169 To include more zombies

Working Microwaves

The return of microwaves. Destroy microwaves in the world for a chance to pick one up. Take it home and you can use bowls you find in loot to combine canned foods for better meals

19 Hubcab Tins and Filters Revert

Adds back the removed hubcaps, tins, filters along with recipes and materials

19 Drink Change Revert

In b163 Pimps removed all poison from water and also removed a 1 point stamina hit on canned food. This made the perk associated with it useless now. This modlet adds those changes back in.

Animal Population Control

b164 added absurd probabilities and faster respawning for animals resulting in players having hundreds of meat by day 5. This modlet reverts animals back to pre b163 status.

Loot Rebalance

A big one and ongoing based on feedback. This trims down loot amounts in several key areas for more challenging gameplay. Treasures have had their counts reduced a bit, some loot containers have had weapons removed from them, and ammo has been shaved in half. More work will be done in the future.

Car Respawner

Adds a car respawner when a shell of a car is broken down, it turns into a small piece of grass that will grow over time (roughly 30 days) to a new car to harvest.

Increased Wandering Horde Size

Takes the vanilla wandering hordes and adds a few extra zeds to each stage for a bigger more dangerous wandering horde

Zombie Sight Range Increased

Increases the sense and sight of all zombies in the world making them more dangerous.

Slower Progression

Increases the XP needed to level from 10000 to 12454 in order to extend leveling time slightly.

Bird Nest and Trash Piles Destroy on Loot

Perfect for those using no loot respawn. Nests will break and trash will poof when you loot them.

Birds Nest Destroy on Loot

Only bird nests will destroy when you loot them. Perfect for challenging archery gameplay. Do not use this with the Bird Nest and Trash Pile Destroy Modlet as it is already included.

Trash Piles Destroy on Loot

Trash bags and junk piles will destroy when you loot them instead of lingering around. Do not use this with the Bird Nest and Trash Pile Destroy Modlet as it is already included.

Charcoal

Adds some lootable charcoal to grills and stoves. The charcoal has a very long burn time so its the most efficient burning material.

Less Biomes Clutter Overhaul

This modlet reduces and balances every single deco item in the world. From grass to crops to trees and cars and trash and even ore nodes, every deco has been slightly reduced for both performance and to promote more exploring and searching for needed items. If you have Less Ore Nodes or Less Forest Clutter installed you must remove them. This is a stand alone biome modlet that includes them both.

Less Forest Clutter

Only touches the forest biome. Reduces crops and grass for performance and visuals. Do not use with the Overhaul.

Less Ore Nodes

Reduces the amount of ore nodes found in the world. We all love them but man do they appear frequently and can take the fun out of exploring and finding them. Now coming across one means something. Do not use with the Overhaul.

Zombie Reach Shortener

Reduces the reach of all zeds so that you can manage the fights on servers. Does not touch player hands.

Increased Wilderness Zombies x2

Doubles the amount of zombies in the world and also forces night zombies spawns to every night instead of vanillas every 3 nights.

Increased Wilderness Zombies x4

Same as above but x4

Increased Wilderness Zombies x8

Same as x2 but for the hardcore inclined. May cause performance stutters.

Increased Wandering Horde Sizes

Makes the wandering hordes a bit larger when they spawn. Increases as gamestage goes up.

Working Stoves

Those busted unlootable stoves can be upgraded using a stove repair kit and a hammer or nailgun to working stoves.

Backpack Stash All

Adapted from Khaines modlet but with RH layout and icons.

Download All Modlets In One Package Pre A19 Exp 169

Download Modlets For After A19 Exp b169

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, nil0 said:

Do any of these mods need to be on both client and server or are they all server side only?

As of right now all posted can be server side only

13 hours ago, rommel64 said:

I have an old request if you're willing ( charcoal) : )

Will do. Check back in a few

Charcoal Modlet Added

Also renamed blocks and items in the Working Stove Modlet. If you have it in now dont worry about reinstall nothing changed except the names. I did this to future proof our items from other modlets so workingStove is now named workingStoveJT in the xml etc.

just an idea to make it more challenging,

New Death debuff;

re-spawn with an Infection and  50% food & water, broken arm for 10 minutes & broken leg for 10 minutes (use splint to cure early).

this way it will force a player to really decide if to engage alone or party up with friends as dying will result to a heavy exp loss and resources.

On 7/2/2020 at 10:45 AM, LewZephyr said:

Thanks for all your work.

Do you intend to update the Eggs in Refrigerator modlet?

Thanks.

EDIT:  I guess it may not bee needed.  I looted a refrigerator today and there were 4 eggs in it. 

Thanks none the less for all your skills.

Haha yes they added it themselves :) So no need for it anymore

Tristam I dont understand the question. Do you want me to convert these?

3 new modlets today

Trying to do the infection thing. Im able to get it to keep a broken leg but they changed food and water buffs and I admit im having a difficult time with buffs. Its my definite weak point in the xml.

Car Respawner

Adds a car respawner when a shell of a car is broken down, it turns into a small piece of grass that will grow over time (roughly 30 days) to a new car to harvest.

Increased Wandering Horde Size

Takes the vanilla wandering hordes and adds a few extra zeds to each stage for a bigger more dangerous wandering horde

Zombie Sight Range Increased

Increases the sense and sight of all zombies in the world making them more dangerous.

Hi everyone

There are 2 mods of wandering horde, the first one increases the number of zombies and the second is the same as the first one only adding extra zeds, I suppose wigh or demolition or cops, etc.

Depending on your gamestage.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Three new modlets for you guys today

19 Drink Change Revert

In b163 Pimps removed all poison from water and also removed a 1 point stamina hit on canned food. This made the perk associated with it useless now. This modlet adds those changes back in.

Animal Population Control

b164 added absurd probabilities and faster respawning for animals resulting in players having hundreds of meat by day 5. This modlet reverts animals back to pre b163 status.

Loot Rebalance

A big one and ongoing based on feedback. This trims down loot amounts in several key areas for more challenging gameplay. Treasures have had their counts reduced a bit, some loot containers have had weapons removed from them, and ammo has been shaved in half. More work will be done in the future.

Would it be possible to create a modlet that greatly reduces the drop rate of quality 6 items for all weapons, gear, tools? I understand we can set a lower universal drop rate (looking at setting drop rate to 25-30%), but unfortunately we see way too many quality 6 items as if they were common drops rather way too soon. 

Example of goal: If the leveled loot gives a 10% chance to drop a quality 6 item, I would like this dropped to 3% chance (essentially cutting the chance by around 75%)

Also looking for a modlet that greatly limits what the Traders' have available, thus giving crafting more meaning/purpose.

Things I would like to change if possible:

- remove all vehicle parts from all Traders' level lists 

- limit the quality of all weapons, armor, tools to max quality 3 that a Trader can have available, thus giving crafting more meaning/purpose. 

- limit all weapons, armor, tool rewards for quest options to max quality 3

Kind Regards! 

Edited by Palad1n
edit (see edit history)