A18 is horrible, I will not be playing it because patch note say...

kuratowakiru

can we save the doom post AFTER A18 is release? blood hell. And be godam patient, game update on Monday, it not gonna kill you guys to wait 2 days.

The streamer get earlier access to promote the game AND find any nasty bugs that slip through. And no one in IT sane enough to release something on a Friday, what if something goes wrong, who gonna fix it in the weekend?

Everyone reserving a spot for a future post got me thinking...

What if you bought your cemetery plot now. Then created a future release date for your airbnb listing. You could rent a genuine coffin hotel room once occupied by the undead.

Do they have headstone with webcams? That might be a thing we should look into. Once it recognizes the grave is empty, you could trigger the listing to go live.

Hmmm gotta corner the market before everyone else jumps on the band wagon...

I have also seen an A18 youtubers look at the skill menu and proclaim that such and such attribute is useless because... assumption.

People... =P

The prevalence of “if it doesn’t apply to me it is garbage” in the world today saddens me. Guess what, a lot of people with unique personalities play this game. They may like something you don’t.

can we save the doom post AFTER A18 is release? blood hell. And be godam patient, game update on Monday, it not gonna kill you guys to wait 2 days.

The streamer get earlier access to promote the game AND find any nasty bugs that slip through. And no one in IT sane enough to release something on a Friday, what if something goes wrong, who gonna fix it in the weekend?

Nintendo is releasing games on Friday since 1944.

its_a_factyour_argument_is_invalid_640_46.jpg.b8a730bb4d2ecef9ac777b4337f22556.jpg

Nintendo is releasing games on Friday since 1944.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29261[/ATTACH]

To a hardware platform they control. The risk is significantly smaller.

I've already seen some bugs I don't want to deal with on a few of the streams; I'm actually thinking I'll give it a couple weeks for them to iron out some of the worst ones. (None of them are huge; but a few require restarts, etc...so I know myself, and I know that will annoy me.)

Bet they had to do a lot of weekend patch updates to those cartridges....

Actually most games have a day 1 patch nowadays, even Nintendo games. For Nintendo games they are usually small and the game is very well playable without that patch, but in the end there is still a chance they have to patch something fast. I guess the actual reason why a friday release isn't a problem for Nintendo is that everyone has the same hardware and thus less bugs slip through.

Archived