Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Well.. i guess there are some instances where glow-in-the-dark private parts come in handy!

At some point the need to escape and find an exit is important, indeed. Good example lol.

Offtopic : few minutes after 0:00, day 3, vanilla settings, 120 minutes day.

Almost got wacked by 2 wolfes, a coyote and a lost zombie. Nightmare difficulty for science purposes. Can`t be greater, I mean it.

Mr. Mole,

Any news on this? i read that you wanted to look into that.

This is a real Problem ( takes away Demolishers threat) on our Server too.

Also concernes Exploding Cops.

Thank!

Registering another account won't get results :) There is a ticket up on it.

Oh really? Seeds can die?! (Or, did you mean out of your food storage?) Honestly, if I hadn't cheated myself a couple of seeds I would have never enjoyed Jack-o-lanterns. I've never looted a single one. That just sucks about your campfire and food storage dying :( I had my campfire get busted losing my cooking pot/grill in my recent run at day 14. Was living in a trailer while building up farm for a proper base (next to two traders, couldn't resist lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Demolishers definitely blew up patches of my iron spikes, did damage to my walls/ground and blew off several wooden bars off my base in my last horde night.

Omg lol I just saw your name Guppys fur

My crate that had at least 5 potato seeds (I crafted my entire potato stash into seeds for my farm I had planned the next day got destroyed. Its mainly because I'm trying the guy whos names starts with a K I cannot memorize who posted the cool fort's design out and its not done lol. That little ladder hatch next to the stove is where they got in at and they smashed my food stove for the fun of it. I lost some raw meat and all my seeds, rotten flesh, corn, etc basically all my raw foods. I keep ready to eat stuff in a different box, thankfully it survived but not a lot in there tbh.

Thanks for the quick jump to A18 stable which also gives you guys less stress if released nearer to December, but lets not go there ;)

Please can you add "Alpha 18.0 Stable" to Steam options as you've done previously? Currently, you just select "None - Opt out of all beta programs". Thanks.

That will come available when 18.1 e comes out.

Everything I’ve read says he’s off the card. What am I missing?

https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/27921311/nate-diaz-not-provisionally-suspended-ufc-244-sources-say

Says he's not officially suspended yet, and his picture is still on the card. I think they are looking for replacement just in case, but it might be like how they let Jones fight with trace amounts of x in his system.

SphereII and I discussed adding weapon jamming. If done well it could add excitement in tough situations. Probability would be linked to weapon condition, and maybe mitigated somewhat by a perk. Mechanic would be the jamming would simply require a weapon reload to clear. No repair involved but repairing a weapon would reduce jamming probability.

I'm sure it could be implemented in a very challenging way that adds value to the game. A brown quality AK should pose a big risk to use, and it should offer you some interesting choices early game.

rustyak.jpg.d91bb16ba5ad23235f03a17f21ebe93b.jpg

Despite its 'exceptional' condition, the AK in this picture actually still fires, lending credibility to its amazing design.

Adam, how the hell are you already a Colony Founder? I've been posting every day for almost a year now, and look at me! I'M PATHETIC.

this man lives in the forum 24 hours a day 7 days a week, I write in the forum since 2016 and I have been in the forum since 2015 and I did not see another man who has so many publications in a few months, hey Adan enjoys A break man.

We are getting proper damage from demolishers on our landclaimed base. In fact, they did a tremendous amount of damage to reinforced concrete blocks as well as created 2 block deep, 4 block wide holes in the ground, all within landclaim block.

Just wait until its fixed, he's doing 1/32 damage right now :D

Glad a Fallout lover (assuming from avatar) is loving 7 days.

Yessir, been a fan since FO2, but in reality, New Vegas is where it's at.

Maybe that's why the Desert was so fun in the new game I started...

If we can only get a legendary "Courier Special" revolver when legendary items hit...whoo boy lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they all do so they stop making it.

They did stop making it.

It's Outer Worlds now. Don't mention 76, because there is no 76. There's barely a 4!

20 posts per hour got you there quickly.

ROFL!

- - - Updated - - -

this man lives in the forum 24 hours a day 7 days a week, I write in the forum since 2016 and I have been in the forum since 2015 and I did not see another man who has so many publications in a few months, hey Adan enjoys A break man.

Lol, he has a lot of free time, that's all!

There's no way Bethesduh's letting go of Fallout. They'll go under first.

Well if they continue on their way, they will go under before TESVI drops.

Jokes aside, there will always be People who buy their newest Cashgrab F1st. But as a Gameforge, as an institute of respect amongst gamers, they will fall.

There's no way Bethesduh's letting go of Fallout. They'll go under first.

No no, Bethesda didn't let go of Fallout. Like how Rose never let go of Jack.

The difference in the analogy, of course, is where Jack and Rose were floating on a door in a freezing ocean, Bethesda is sitting in a liferaft holding onto Fallout by the foot shouting "I'll never let you go!"

I'm sure it could be implemented in a very challenging way that adds value to the game. A brown quality AK should pose a big risk to use, and it should offer you some interesting choices early game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30119[/ATTACH]

Despite its 'exceptional' condition, the AK in this picture actually still fires, lending credibility to its amazing design.

i think the pipe rifle from fallout would work better then that!

- - - Updated - - -

20 posts per hour got you there quickly.

its not my fault. i have a lot of things to say! lol

- - - Updated - - -

We did B155 was the pumpkin patch lol.

:crushed: that hurt's my soul man

Archived