Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Make sure you have your bags of doritos, cans of pop, and rolls of pizza with you. A fluffy pillow would also help, in case you pass out for a few minutes every 2-3 days. Remember to not sleep regularly though; this is very unhealthy for you, but priorities must be met. Just don't become the next skeleton in the closet, and you'll be fine.

I wonder if skeletons ever get bored? If so, time to hand them a controller or keyboard and mouse.

My preparations are better. I got even a fire estinguisher left of me.

Helix season 1 had so much potential. You could use season one, to explain everything about 7d2d. Its plot and ideas are so rich you could make a 7D2D part 2 (full city of New York plus surrounding areas) and still not exhaust the plot.

Right? The first season was so good/refreshing, I was really sad when the writers did whatever it is that they did with season 2, it sucked. Honestly with the secret labs and such in 7D, a similar story would fit the game lol. Would kinda explain airdrops too.

na im in florida wear people get mauled by boars lol

also IMO boars should be hostile if you get kinda close.

but the mountain lions are kinda rare in other biomes (not as rare as a bear). plus it would be nice to see them since the snow biome for me is kinda laggy.

Oklahoma here, boars are no joke!

I'd also agree; wild pigs are mean as hell, would like to see some randomized behavior between skittishness, agression, and being aloof.

And now that I'm thinking about wildlife, I'd love to see raccoons. If there was ever a forest critter I'd never mess with, it's the trash panda.

I'd also agree; wild pigs are mean as hell, would like to see some randomized behavior between skittishness, agression, and being aloof.

And now that I'm thinking about wildlife, I'd love to see raccoons. If there was ever a forest critter I'd never mess with, it's the trash panda.

yeah some guy here got the Cafe of his leg ripped of my a big boar. but he lived oof

and when my mother was younger. she did here far share of boar hunting!

Note: Trash pandas XD i call them big pigs

- - - Updated - - -

Kick as much as you can !

kick

Puntity mortals!

I GOT MY HOT POCKETS , MOUNTAIN DEW , DORITOS , COKE (not that kind i mean the soda) , AND ALL IM GOING TO DO THIS WEEK END IS PLAY 7TDT !

Enjoy - going camping with my son's boy scout troop this weekend. I will be quite happy out in the woods with a nice fire burning nearby but will still miss my 7Days.

I gotta say, last night for the first time in forever in the game my "gamer-mode zone" kicked in. I did my day 42 horde and had enough to craft a fresh set of ammo and decided to skip to day 49 for the next one (since wipe is inevitable anyway). Man was that hairy. They just did not stop (much happy about that, no longer do I need to edit xml for proper chaos)! Then I heard them: demolishers. Two to start, definitely prioritized them over the swarms of ferals and rads. Then another, then 2 more at once, then another. My M60 was doing its thing for sure, making sure I 1-tap to save ammo only holding the trigger down in short bursts when needed. About 2:40 AM I gazed my view while reloading out to the horizion -- actually hoping to see nothing or a few -- and saw a sea of glowing (still don't like glowing lol) zeds coming my way. Down to about 200 rounds. Demolisher grunts.

That's why I saved my 1 frag rocket and the launcher I found.

All in all they still didn't breach my outer wall, but they severely damaged 3 sides of it. Iron spikes and concrete def helped hold em back. If they had broken that inital wall, there was only cobblestone blocking them from the center!

Much fun, thanks <3

I think Nomad and 16 spawning with nightmare horde night / feral / sprint at night / jog day is the sweet spot for me lol

Ye man, the ones in Texas dont mind attacking a full size 4x4 pickup truck if they feel like it. I dont think we have a ton of them here though. I have only seen them near a certain lake I used to fish, near a state park. Maybe though, not sure. Mean as hell though, that is for sure. And ugly.

Why wait? Just opt-out of any beta you have selected, and it will start downloading A18.0 Stable.

I dont think there is a download, (unless you are on a17 still) it is the same version as the last experimental. I dont see any download caused by opting out, and I think that is what Tester posted a couple pages back

I am not going to lie, I gave myself a couple seeds because I figured with my luck it'll be April of next year before I find one.

I found one in the trash last night and got it planted on my roof after the day 21 holocaust (many blocks and my campfire and raw food storage died). All my seeds died too, sucks. Food is a constant struggle for this character for whatever reason. A few unlucky barfs and This 12x12 base takes a lot of man hours to get fortified.

Is it intended, that the demolisher does no damage to structures, that are protected by a landclaim?

Mr. Mole,

Any news on this? i read that you wanted to look into that.

This is a real Problem ( takes away Demolishers threat) on our Server too.

Also concernes Exploding Cops.

Thank!

I found one in the trash last night and got it planted on my roof after the day 21 holocaust (many blocks and my campfire and raw food storage died). All my seeds died too, sucks. Food is a constant struggle for this character for whatever reason. A few unlucky barfs and This 12x12 base takes a lot of man hours to get fortified.

Oh really? Seeds can die?! (Or, did you mean out of your food storage?) Honestly, if I hadn't cheated myself a couple of seeds I would have never enjoyed Jack-o-lanterns. I've never looted a single one. That just sucks about your campfire and food storage dying :( I had my campfire get busted losing my cooking pot/grill in my recent run at day 14. Was living in a trailer while building up farm for a proper base (next to two traders, couldn't resist lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Mole,

Any news on this? i read that you wanted to look into that.

This is a real Problem ( takes away Demolishers threat) on our Server too.

Also concernes Exploding Cops.

Thank!

Demolishers definitely blew up patches of my iron spikes, did damage to my walls/ground and blew off several wooden bars off my base in my last horde night.

Omg lol I just saw your name Guppys fur

Oh really? Seeds can die?! (Or, did you mean out of your food storage?) Honestly, if I hadn't cheated myself a couple of seeds I would have never enjoyed Jack-o-lanterns. I've never looted a single one. That just sucks about your campfire and food storage dying :( I had my campfire get busted losing my cooking pot/grill in my recent run at day 14. Was living in a trailer while building up farm for a proper base (next to two traders, couldn't resist lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Demolishers definitely blew up patches of my iron spikes, did damage to my walls/ground and blew off several wooden bars off my base in my last horde night.

Omg lol I just saw your name Guppys fur

i hope that one day TFP add a Pumpkin patch POI

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on day 25 with no purples. My armor sucks. I also haven't been able to get a vehicle. I've basically been fetch/clear questing non-stop (after some early dig quests for food/antibiotics). *shrug* RNG gonna be RNG.

sounds like real life!

Archived