Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Oh really? Seeds can die?! (Or, did you mean out of your food storage?) Honestly, if I hadn't cheated myself a couple of seeds I would have never enjoyed Jack-o-lanterns. I've never looted a single one. That just sucks about your campfire and food storage dying :( I had my campfire get busted losing my cooking pot/grill in my recent run at day 14. Was living in a trailer while building up farm for a proper base (next to two traders, couldn't resist lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Demolishers definitely blew up patches of my iron spikes, did damage to my walls/ground and blew off several wooden bars off my base in my last horde night.

Omg lol I just saw your name Guppys fur

i hope that one day TFP add a Pumpkin patch POI

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on day 25 with no purples. My armor sucks. I also haven't been able to get a vehicle. I've basically been fetch/clear questing non-stop (after some early dig quests for food/antibiotics). *shrug* RNG gonna be RNG.

sounds like real life!

ill kill 100 zombies for you

- - - Updated - - -

so when i get home.

how do i switch to sable?

Just click Opt-out of the beta builds thingy in the same way you opted in to experimental. I read that it's the same build, so no real worries to swap. It worked seamlessly in A 17 when I did it.

Right? The first season was so good/refreshing, I was really sad when the writers did whatever it is that they did with season 2, it sucked. Honestly with the secret labs and such in 7D, a similar story would fit the game lol. Would kinda explain airdrops too.

I didn't pay attention too closely, but it was director change and I think the big one was the small budget Sy-FY Channel gave them to do the entire season 2. Sy-Fy's board of directors need to find their balls for once and back something with potential.

/Soapbox. :)

Thanks for the quick jump to A18 stable which also gives you guys less stress if released nearer to December, but lets not go there ;)

Please can you add "Alpha 18.0 Stable" to Steam options as you've done previously? Currently, you just select "None - Opt out of all beta programs". Thanks.

I didn't pay attention too closely, but it was director change and I think the big one was the small budget Sy-FY Channel gave them to do the entire season 2. Sy-Fy's board of directors need to find their balls for once and back something with potential.

/Soapbox. :)

Ohhh okay that makes complete sense given how season 2 drastically changed. Shame really, if they had continued doing what they did in the first season the series would've been loved globally -- I was glued to season 1.

Mr. Mole,

Any news on this? i read that you wanted to look into that.

This is a real Problem ( takes away Demolishers threat) on our Server too.

Also concernes Exploding Cops.

Thank!

They ♥♥♥♥ up my land claim bases using standard claim settings. Source: my base fell down :p

na im in florida wear people get mauled by boars lol

also IMO boars should be hostile if you get kinda close.

but the mountain lions are kinda rare in other biomes (not as rare as a bear). plus it would be nice to see them since the snow biome for me is kinda laggy.

Been getting alot of lions in snow biome. I love it. I saw one attacking a lumber Jack and killed it for its meat after he destroyed the zed...😅

Oklahoma here, boars are no joke!

I'd also agree; wild pigs are mean as hell, would like to see some randomized behavior between skittishness, agression, and being aloof.

And now that I'm thinking about wildlife, I'd love to see raccoons. If there was ever a forest critter I'd never mess with, it's the trash panda.

Given their toughness I think boars need to be hostile/run away once they sense you.

Archived