NEW ZOMBIE TEXTURES - Mumpfy

Mumpfy

Mumpfy The test version works well. According to my observations, short stuttering occurs in all, regardless of whether there is a fashion or not. This is a problem of the game itself and spawn has nothing to do with it. Apparently there are calculations that eat off all the processor power.

Added

Redo the skin of the naked feral. He can be confused with bald and get in the ass :(

Edited by TARCH26 (see edit history)

Hi all, recently i joined a dedicated server that was running with this mod. I didn't have to manually download and install the mod, it was uploaded by said server. I love the additional variation that these skins bring and I want to install them on my Dedicated server.

In short, is there any way I can deploy this mod so that it is automatically uploaded to whoever joins the server?

Cheers,

Hi all, recently i joined a dedicated server that was running with this mod. I didn't have to manually download and install the mod, it was uploaded by said server. I love the additional variation that these skins bring and I want to install them on my Dedicated server.

In short, is there any way I can deploy this mod so that it is automatically uploaded to whoever joins the server?

Cheers,

I tested this, it did not work. You are sure to have it installed on your local machine already. .unity3d files aren't pushing yet.

I tested this, it did not work. You are sure to have it installed on your local machine already. .unity3d files aren't pushing yet.

Hey Guppycur thanks for the comment. I'm referring to the server on this thread:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?105850-PREMIUM-SERVER-LIMITED-SLOTS-ACT-FAST-PvE-PVP-TwILIGHT-zoNE-Official-hxgsgaming-com

Both me and my brother, on different PCs, joined this server and were able to play without previously downloading the skins. So I'm pretty sure it's possible - unless it's a different mod; if that's the case I apologise. You are referred as an author of at least one of the mods of that server in that same thread. Able to shed some light into this?

Cheers,

just uploaded new links.

DARKER SET - for those who asked for that

BRIGHTER SET - someone had mentioned something about the business man been still too dark and yes, that was correct, i forgot to change him and steve, so now this new link has those 2 z's fixed brighter as the rest. thanks.

are you using the lasts packs? we did a bunch of different packs to test performance. the last ones uploaded are what works best, besides that i have no idea if can be improved some other how.

Hey Mumpfy, I've tried the recent dark pack and the differance is remarkable compared to it's initial release. Very fluid. No hitching or stutter, freezing or lag. I play single player.

Thanks again for taking the time to make these textures super efficient.

Hey Mumpfy, I've tried the recent dark pack and the differance is remarkable compared to it's initial release. Very fluid. No hitching or stutter, freezing or lag. I play single player.

Thanks again for taking the time to make these textures super efficient.

thanks man. glad to hear that.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome textures! But let me ask, is it possible to change the Player's hand texture?

it is posible but not the same way i did this, its more complicated and you need to change 2 different textures in the assets file.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?87730-Custom-texture-entities/page4

check that for reference bottom of page 4, i was doing some of that for player and some clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna start working in the UMA side retexturing, will be a different mod and will not work as a moddlet, will be a replacement of the umaplayer asset file but kind of goes hand by hand with this so... first new addition today is turning the military vest into the punisher look. you can see more in the old link I have in disscusion where you can see tshirts tatoos and other stuff.

teaser...

wvpAcPv.png

• 2 weeks later...
Im gonna start working in the UMA side retexturing, will be a different mod and will not work as a moddlet, will be a replacement of the umaplayer asset file but kind of goes hand by hand with this so... first new addition today is turning the military vest into the punisher look. you can see more in the old link I have in disscusion where you can see tshirts tatoos and other stuff.

teaser...

wvpAcPv.png

Thats gonna be something i wanna see, awesome! This way is gonna be possible to create more items right? like duplicate a item and change the textures, creating more variability.

Oh and if you could add camouflage texture to BDU, it would look awesome too

no new clothes can be added, so far uma clothes mesh are not abailable to extract... only textures. and no modder has found the way to make custom uma clothes in game as far as i know, (i wish). all im doing is tweaking the vainilla textures. but that gives me plenty room. tattoos on body, first person view and 3rd person view arms also, couple of different face painting and im touching clothes as much as i can, but dont expect something radical... sill always be based on the default ones. but as you can see on the vest i was able to remove the pockets so the skull was more visible.

• 3 months later...

ok so, the files are in my other computer, not available atm. will upload them as soon as i can but will take a few days to get them, for now i think some mods are using it maybe can get them from there until re uploaded. ill post a comment when i can get them back online.