NEW ZOMBIE TEXTURES - Mumpfy

Mumpfy

2JmZYCm.jpg

NEW HD ZEDS SKINS - ARLENE / BOE  / CRAWLER / MOE / YO / BIG MOMMA / BIKER / MARLENE / DARLENE / JOE / JANITOR / STEVE

DOWNLOAD LINK PC/MAC

ONLY ONE MOD NOW WITH ALL THE SKINS!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OLD VERSION BELOW - A18 ZEDS

DOWNLOAD LINK PC/MAC BRIGHTER COLOR SET

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1asSD3YMniTThEleyJ31m3iWHAGGHtz03

DOWNLOAD LINK PC/MAC DARKER COLOR SET

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gcm-XzsRpZuqG_wgMPdy7s75ByhSXuDH

DOWNLOAD LINK PC/MAC SMALL MEDIEVAL SET

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11AY3sB5ow44c4fo01pm6FktOIKBWtdej

DUE TO RECENT EVENTS IN THE MODDERS COMMUNITY I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR, IM REALLY HAPPY THAT AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE LIKED MY WORK AND THAT SOME OF YOU ARE EVEN USING IT. FEEL FREE TO USE IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT FOR PERSONAL USE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE MY WORK IN ANOTHER MOD/OVERHAUL FIRST CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSION.

DO NOT USE THIS INSIDE ANOTHER MOD WITHOUT CONTACTING ME FIRST, ILL BE A PAIN IN YOUR @%$*#! FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO TAKE IT DOWN.

Edited by Mumpfy (see edit history)

--edit--

Not Harvestable ::

AnimalZombieDogV1

AnimalZombieDogV2

AnimalZombieBearV1

AnimalZombieBearV2

Upon attempting to spawn the following entities, in a new game, the console pops up with

"ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null."

and the entity does not spawn ::

ZombieMarleneV1

ZombieFemaleFatV2

ZombieLabV2

ZombieMarleneV2

ZombieOldTimerV2

ZombieSteveV2

Upon exiting the game the console spams the same messages. Other then the above mentioned entities, every other entities, vanilla, V1 and V2 spawn & die no problem.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by KorruptkSwades
feedback edit (see edit history)

well... big crowds of mac gamers were rioting because of this no working on mac so we touched Sphereii's heart, he fixed this.

uploading mac download soon. (well was more like just me whining about it on discord but hey... fixed anyway)

thanks to all for your comments...

xml questions better to be addressed to Gupp cause he made that magic happen so i have no clue, havent even checked much the code more than for what i needed to do.

Edited by Mumpfy (see edit history)

Neat, I'll play around and see what it doesn't like about the harvest.

- - - Updated - - -

@mum, you using the xmls I sent or do I need to grab yours? If yours, is the drive updated with the new unity package?

I did only material replacement modifications on the xmls all the rest untouched as you sent... the link here has new unity file with materials names fixed in a couple of cases.

I'm confident guppy has this. I will add though that certain things are not extending properly, such as tags. Each extended entry needs it's own tags ;-) It also appears anything to do with base effects and harvest and a few other things don't extend properly. Not sure what's going on with that. Appologies if my original tutorial was misleading in that i did say you just need to do a simple extends, however a finished product needs a little extra love in the xml outside of testing purposes. Sorry about that. :-)

Oh and of coarse awesome job on the zombie skins Mumpfy :-)

eheh... I has encountered the wall of infinite red errors =D even with the commented out misbehaving zedz in both xml's once the wandering horde spawns.... you literally gotta' F4 out of the game because of the wall of errors. Basically saying "Object Instance out of bound". will gather more info on this.