NEW ZOMBIE TEXTURES - Mumpfy

Mumpfy

This is my GOAT 7d2d zombie mod. Still waiting for the A20 new models. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:24 PM, Shino said:

Also, idk if this has already been pointed out but your Radiated zombies lack the annoying Radiated hp regen. Which is weird because I remember them having it on a19. 

Edit: I did a quick dirty fix you can put before the closing config tag on entityclasses.xml

<!-- Sugar's dirty fix for health and regen -->
    <insertAfter xpath="/entity_classes
    	/entity_class[contains(@name, 'HDVRadiated')]
    	/property[@value='buffGuppyRadiationLeak']">
    	<effect_group name="RadRegen">
    		<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="perc_add" value="4"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onOtherDamagedSelf" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="RadiatedRegenAmount" operation="set" value="4"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onOtherDamagedSelf" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffRadiatedRegen"/>
		</effect_group>
    </insertAfter>

Originally there was a 5 instead of a 4 but 1700 health felt a little bit too much 

Thanks for the fix. How does it work? 

Howdy.

So I've installed this mod and applied the fix, but somehow the game still stops on this error message:

grafik.thumb.png.d430afeedfd0e6d0e702333c94c0277a.png

Which spams the console forever (as in, infinite repeats, literally megabytes of log file).

Is there any fix for this, or will I have to remove the mod until a more properly working Alpha 20 version will be available? I'd hate to have to remove the mod because there are no good other mods for A20 that focus on adding zombie variety. Almost all other A20 mods that add more zombies either use UMA zombies, add zombies that look and feel absolutely ridiculous with insane special abilities that don't fit the Walking Dead experience at all that I am going for, or are mods so huge that adding new zombies is just a tiny part of their content. So Ravenhearst or whatever the big mods for A20 with new zombies are these days are not an option for me.

This mod here is my preferred candidate because it uses the high quality models while still adding lots of zombie variety. Which means I can still recognise what zombie is what and deal with them accordingly, but at least a horde is no longer just 20 times the same zombie look anymore.

Sadly i have no idea, i havent even loaded this in a20, have barely even launched a20 a couple of times to be honest and never actually "played" it.

the info for the fix was from a user and i've never tested it really. maybe look back on the thread and ask that user.

I have not moved forward with this since the last picts i uploaded here, was busy and making another 7d related project in the little free time i had lately.

i wouldnt be expecting a compatible version soon, not from me at least. may get done but no idea when. also TFP changed the way they do the shaders and textures maps, that plus the fact that still some zeds need to be completely re done (entirely new duplicates re rigged for a lot of them) for this new textures to work added a lot of extra work to get done in order to make this mod.

im not sure to be honest how much will i got left in me to keep doing this work, for this particular mod. so ill probably wait and see. if i make this again is most probably going to be for one last time. this models changes (shaders/maps/zeds not taking the material replacement/etc) have really made this a lot more work than it was and since im not really active lately and for a long time as either a player or a modder i kind of lost steam.

i used to have fun doing this particular mod, but now it sort of bacome a burden. so if i give it one last go... ill wait to make sure things dont change... again... and it works for good.

I am still active in the modding community and trying to help whenever i can other modders with graphics and such. but trying to use the little free time i got for things im enjoing more about modding or whatever.

sry for the people wanting to use this, hopefuly i may change my mind eventually and go for it but, no promisses.

• 8 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, leotopk said:

This is my GOAT 7d2d zombie mod. Still waiting for the A20 new models. 

Thanks for the fix. How does it work? 

A year later i began playing 7d2d again so... better late than never I guess.

Although my modlet knowledge is a bit dusty I think the mod works by identifying the new rad zombies, which Mumpfy has named with "HDVRadiated" in some part of the name, and inserting the regen buff when hit that's inside the vanilla rad classes. It also modifies their health because they had 500hp i think.

As for this one:

On 5/15/2022 at 1:24 PM, Shado47 said:

Howdy.

So I've installed this mod and applied the fix, but somehow the game still stops on this error message:

grafik.thumb.png.d430afeedfd0e6d0e702333c94c0277a.png

Which spams the console forever (as in, infinite repeats, literally megabytes of log file).

Is there any fix for this, or will I have to remove the mod until a more properly working Alpha 20 version will be available? I'd hate to have to remove the mod because there are no good other mods for A20 that focus on adding zombie variety. Almost all other A20 mods that add more zombies either use UMA zombies, add zombies that look and feel absolutely ridiculous with insane special abilities that don't fit the Walking Dead experience at all that I am going for, or are mods so huge that adding new zombies is just a tiny part of their content. So Ravenhearst or whatever the big mods for A20 with new zombies are these days are not an option for me.

This mod here is my preferred candidate because it uses the high quality models while still adding lots of zombie variety. Which means I can still recognise what zombie is what and deal with them accordingly, but at least a horde is no longer just 20 times the same zombie look anymore.

What i can read from that is that it's failing to put ragdolls on the new textures ( i thnk )
As far as im reading this right, that isn't an xpath error that I know of, unless in the latest alpha something changed with how Z are being handled inside the xml files.
That error could very well be an incompatibility with the latest 7d2d version afaik.

yeah that mod is old, so its not up to date, something changed so it errors but i think its just xml side, so would be fixable for someone with a bit of knowlage. Im not updating the textures anymore, at least until they are done changing things in the models for good.

Hi everyone

I have the Mumpfy mod running without any problem on A20.6.
To solve the problem that Shadow47 mentions, you just have to deactivate a line in entityclasses.
Look for this entity:  zombieMoeRadiatedV1

and leave this line like this:  <!--<property name="Mesh" value="#Entities/Zombies?Zombies/zombieStandardMoeHDRagdoll.prefab"/>-->

With that, the mod loads without errors.

Regards