When will A17 experimental be released 3?

Roland

When will A17 experimental be released 3?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. When will A17 experimental be released 3?

• Monday September 3
    • Monday September 10
    • Monday September 17
    • Monday September 24
    • Monday October 1
    • Monday October 8
    • Monday October 15
    • Monday October 22
    • Monday October 29

We're not there yet? Well, we better pull over soon, I have to go to the bathroom. :uncomfortableness:

Current version is quite playable and a lot of fun. (hence the almost 1100 hrs since I got it this year)

So it's taking longer than anticipated to get A17 out. Not unheard of for software.

You do NOT want to do a recall on something released (been there, done that).

'nother cheese truck is on the way of course.

I do hope us peons/minions get our grubby mitts on A17 before the end of the month though.

Hope. Not demand, request, beg, whine, complain.

(ok, maaayyybeee, a bit of wheedling)

:clock:

Well said

Yet the release date for A17 post poned to 2019 after game of thrones :))))))))

Im kidding but I guess thats what will happen anyway

Well. If there was a supportive correlation between the two parameters, an increase in the input parameter would equal an increase in the output one.. not that these increases are equal.

Why are you even trying to argue that the correlation doesn't exist? Do you seriously believe that taking your time while doing something as complicated as designing a game doesn't give you a much bigger chance at getting a quality product than if you rush through the process?

Edited out the math lesson after rereading the original post.

On the contrary, alpha 16.4b8 is quite complete.

As for what to call a game that's been at the same alpha for over a year, but not dead...well, a zombie, of course! When you all heard that TFP were making a zombie game, you thought it was a game with zombies IN it, didn't you? Joke's on you! The game itself IS the zombie.

...and I'm still playing, so up that count by 1.

How many things do you want me to list that you got wrong in your post? I'll just name a couple.

NO, A16.4b8 is NOT complete. There are all kinds of things still missing that are planned for the game and there are several bugs present that it was decided would be better dealt with later.

NO, the game has not been at the same alpha for over a year. They don't release every alpha build to the public. A dev posted somewhere how many builds they have gone through but I don't feel like hunting the post down. You can if it is important to you.

How many things do you want me to list that you got wrong in your post? I'll just name a couple.

NO, A16.4b8 is NOT complete. There are all kinds of things still missing that are planned for the game and there are several bugs present that it was decided would be better dealt with later.

NO, the game has not been at the same alpha for over a year. They don't release every alpha build to the public. A dev posted somewhere how many builds they have gone through but I don't feel like hunting the post down. You can if it is important to you.

Aaaaaaaand.... relax :smile-new:

Here's a quick dose of reality for you guys.

https://steamcharts.com/app/251570

310e64d7879d30b6d8ba08649d39406c.png

Lets take a look at another title with similar sales numbers.

97c3923e082a809dbf4e09507962b04b.png

There might be more people playing through steam but look at the youtube stat difference.

7 Days to Die

Release date: Dec 13, 2013

Price: $24.99

Score rank: 49% Userscore: 79% Old userscore: 80%

Owners: 2,000,000 .. 5,000,000

Followers: 328,219

Peak concurrent players yesterday: 7,113

Peak on Twitch yesterday: 1,084 viewers, 92 channels

YouTube stats: 689,386 views and 4,422 comments for videos uploaded last week, over 50 new videos uploaded yesterday

Playtime in the last 2 weeks: 10:30 (average) 02:31 (median)

Playtime total: 65:33 (average) 14:29 (median)

The Forest

Category: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud

Release date: Apr 30, 2018

Price: $19.99

Score rank: 84% Userscore: 92% Old userscore: 92% Metascore: 83%

Owners: 2,000,000 .. 5,000,000

Followers: 489,899

Peak concurrent players yesterday: 4,571

Peak on Twitch yesterday: 606 viewers, 46 channels

YouTube stats: 5,364,261 views and 34,144 comments for videos uploaded last week, over 50 new videos uploaded yesterday

Playtime total: 27:24 (average) 15:08 (median)

Out of curiosity, does anyone know any other EA (early access) games where an update took 16 months? Just wondering. Might have to contact Guiness.

Genuinely curious, what does this type of comment do for you? No matter how many times you post the same passive aggressive time ticker comments, nothing changes, so what's in it for you? Some kind of self-validation? I'm sure you and Snowdog can setup a PM scenario instead to fulfill your need for attention while also sparing the rest of us from having to scroll past your "clever" posting.

Genuinely curious, what does this type of comment do for you? No matter how many times you post the same passive aggressive time ticker comments, nothing changes, so what's in it for you? Some kind of self-validation? I'm sure you and Snowdog can setup a PM scenario instead to fulfill your need for attention while also sparing the rest of us from having to scroll past your "clever" posting.

I've never complained about how long its taking. One time I laughed pretty hard about MadMole saying A17 is 75 percent of a sequel... but that's about it.

Honestly I love the game.. I just like working some you up.. its a fun hobby. ;) Gnomanna is probably my favorite, don't remember you much to be honest.

I've never complained about how long its taking. One time I laughed pretty hard about MadMole saying A17 is 75 percent of a sequel... but that's about it.

Honestly I love the game.. I just like working some you up.. its a fun hobby. ;) Gnomanna is probably my favorite, don't remember you much to be honest.

I knew you loved me. :love_heart:

Gah, I'd rather not have red dead redemption, Fallout 2087, Battlefield 5 and A17e all come out in the same month.

Not that what I "rather" has any influence.

I can't wait for BF5 to get my PVP fill since this game is not designed for and sucks for PVP.

P.S. … guys im drawing some people in hook line and sinker here... let me go.... don't say a word

AHHHHH I get it now. I know why there is a delay....

7DTD is in this months Humble Bundle. Going to get a influx of new players. Guess they do not want to release a Bugged version right now with all the new players.

Or you know, they're still working on it.

Or you know, they're still working on it.

Madmole: aahhhhh 17 is sooo awesome

Roland: Hey Boss, still testing?

Madmole: DIE MOTHERF..... oh yeah right testing this awesome Build

Roland: Awesome? oh can we release it?

Madmole: No!! I ! HAVE ! TO ! BEAT! EVERY! BUG! OUT! OF THIS Zs!!!! And lots of testing.

Roland: So release date is?

Madmole: It´s done, when I am done.... playing... I mean testing...hard work, don´t interrupt, go play at the forums...

:smile-new::smile-new::smile-new:

Madmole: aahhhhh 17 is sooo awesome

Roland: Hey Boss, still testing?

Madmole: DIE MOTHERF..... oh yeah right testing this awesome Build

Roland: Awesome? oh can we release it?

Madmole: No!! I ! HAVE ! TO ! BEAT! EVERY! BUG! OUT! OF THIS Zs!!!! And lots of testing.

Roland: So release date is?

Madmole: It´s done, when I am done.... playing... I mean testing...hard work, don´t interrupt, go play at the forums...

:smile-new::smile-new::smile-new:

I hope you're 12 years old?

These types of reviews are my favorite on steam.

-- 600 hours in game

"This game sucks"

Okay... so who is the dumbass for playing it for 600 hours?

I usually laugh when I see that. Like it took that long to figure it out or someone held a gun to your head and made you play it?

On the other hand, things change and a game can get bad, but they should really point out the before and after changes, so they don't look dumb.

Archived