Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Just downloaded latest through the Launcher and upon first launch, I get a black screen with a knife icon I can move around.

It does not appear to be locked up - anyone able to explain?

*Edit* may have found the problem: I was still on A17.3 and Family mode was enabled in Steam.

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)

Started a new game and on the Survival Journal quest, I went to the location and it was in wilderness (not in a POI) - as I approached, a chest dropped and broke turning into iron with no pen or cigarettes - is this recoverable? If so, how?

*Edit* I just had to give myself another Empty Journal to start the quest again.

Hello,

First off, wanna say I loved the mod back in Alpha 16, however, due to our group of players computers not being able to keep up with how the game is updating as of late we are not able to play the mod as we found out recently.

This is the issue we have now and I am not sure where to ask, I will try to describe the situation the best I can.

We initially installed the mod using the mod launcher, we found out when trying to get in the game my computer and one of the other members in our group could not even join the game. We then decided to go back to vanilla, however one of our group did not uninstall the mod first and when he joined the game (random gen) he would have floating objects (such as trees) and would only be visble on their screen unless he destroyed the object.

We all then proceeded to uninstall the mod launchers, delete the mod files, uninstall and reinstall 7 days, and the person who was having this issue the most ended up completely uninstalling and reinstalling Steam. This person only seems to have this issue with random generated worlds, he did for a while have a third option for map size but once he deleted that it still contuined to happen. Is there any reason why this may be? I am not entirely sure what else he can do.

hi, a regular uninstall of the game will not remove "seeds" that are used in rwg, the file path is here, at the "generated worlds" folder. C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie

if you create a world with one version (or mod) of the game, and try to use the same world in another version you often see the floating trees, or broken terrain etc.

when creating a world, if you only fill in the slot "game name" you are playing on a default seed over and over again, need to have "new randomly generated world" in the other box, and then fill in the "world generation seed".

Edited by sinda (see edit history)

Stone arrows/bolts can be only used by bow and iron crossbow? Other (conpound bow,crossbow, repeater..) can use iron or better arrows/bolts?

off the top of my head, stone arrows/bolts are only used in wooden bow and crossbow (maybe iron bow, not at my computer) but those can also use iron. higher bows lose the stone slots for better ammo.

Hi. I accidently removed my archery quest instead of making it my active quest with a misclick. Can I recraft the archery class again and start over, or do I need to find the name of the quest I was on for the givequest command in the console?

In CM you can find the 'class papers' just give yourself the desired one.

So I am trying to build a motorcycle but am struggling with the chassis with the gas tank and exhaust.. Are these just random loot drops or can you actually get them from wrenching down cars/motorbikes?

Use a crowbar (loot only) for wrenching to get the special car parts

Hi there,

On Day 11 and Level 14 (enjoying the pace). I have the quest chain Weird Science.

I am at the stage in the quest where it asks for Murky & Purified Lab Jars - I don't see how to obtain.

Can anyone provide a hint?

*EDIT* OK, got the Murky - cannot determine how to purify?

Hi there,

On Day 11 and Level 14 (enjoying the pace). I have the quest chain Weird Science.

I am at the stage in the quest where it asks for Murky & Purified Lab Jars - I don't see how to obtain.

Can anyone provide a hint?

*EDIT* OK, got the Murky - cannot determine how to purify?

hello! this will be fixed in a patch very soon, along with some other things. the recipe did a side shuffle, we had to find it.

9rbJya2.png

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

I must be missing something: How do you upgrade planted seed with fertilizer? I have little garden for a week or so and now wanted to use some fertilizer to make it grow faster but when ever I use hoe or pitchfork on plant ('seed' stage) it says I em missing fertilizer. Have 19 in my backpack from composter. What em I doing wrong?

I must be missing something: How do you upgrade planted seed with fertilizer? I have little garden for a week or so and now wanted to use some fertilizer to make it grow faster but when ever I use hoe or pitchfork on plant ('seed' stage) it says I em missing fertilizer. Have 19 in my backpack from composter. What em I doing wrong?

Place it in your hand and click on the plant

5.4.8 NO WIPES

We have finally come to the end of a long patch cycle! What started out as a fix patch turned into something much more and I am proud to bring to you the tightest release of our mod to date. SO much was changed, fixed and balanced and my team is proud to announce that NO wipe or Save Breaks are necessary for this patch. Personally I would recommend a new game just to enjoy the experience as it was meant to be, as well as to access the awesome POI work sinder has done to the existing buildings in game but it is completely up to the user.

A HUGE thank you to our testing team, who worked around the clock on this and put up with my constant updating to bring this to you in its best form. Without them this would have taken MONTHS. Below are the massive patch notes. There ARE plans for a 5.5 but that is a long way off and if we can accomplish it before 18 releases we will. More news on that at a later time. Enjoy this patch and we hope we have touched on some of your more pressing issues.

Added Wookies Fixed Biome Gamestage Spawning. Now new players will not be penalized for playing on servers with established players. Gamestage calculations for spawning are taken from the lowest player up and the radius this change checks was made smaller. GS 1 players will no longer have GS 200 Zombies spawn on them.

Added Newbie Protection Starter Buff. With this Buff new players will receive a temporary 5 minute buff where they can not be killed, they have unlimited stamina and will not lose water or food. This is to prevent any new server players who may get hit with spawns on login so use these 5 minutes wisely and get safe!

Added Warning Message to Combine. "Warning Your Item Has a Mod Installed" To prevent accidental deletion of mods when combine repairing.

Leather Strips No Longer Scrap

Fixed Wrench Repair Material Description

Added Title and Description to modGunMeleeLiquidNitrogen

Removed Duplicate Hand Item For New Zombies Causing Their Reach to be Long

Fixed Composter NOT Downgrading When Looted and Becoming Infinite

Fixed Treasure Radius, Loot Level Not Staying Leveled When Buying Adventurer 10

Composters No Longer Light the Night Skies

Stone Arrowheads No Longer Scrap to More Stone then taken to Make

Added Nuka Drink Descriptions

Added Proper Descriptions to Lab Jars

Added Recipe for Dirty Lab Jar into Clean in Water Filtration Unit

Added Khaines XP Percent Tag to all Pickaxes and Auger and Chainsaw. This should curb XP Gains

Rotated Backpack Model in Hand so it doesn't look awkward

Halved all Mining Perks. They were doubled when combined with Action Skill Leveling. This should even out end game harvesting

Lowered stone and ores in surface boulders. We were giving double what vanilla gives. What?

Moved Disassembling of All Ammo to the Ammo Table

Slight Bump in Probabilities for Forged Iron in Loot

Adjusted Stack Sizes of concrete, cement and iron ore to 500

Fixed Missing Hitbox on the Gimp

Added Missing Upgrade Path for brickWedge, brickHalfRampStairs50 and brickWedgeTip

Fixed Improper M82 Name in Progression impacting Craft Quality

Fixed Craft Times on Special Guns

Added Possible Fix By Attaching a Handle Face to the Big Generator Not Powering Up

Lowered Dismember Chance and Damage on Pitchfork

Lowered Stamina, Increased Swing Speed, Lowered Durability on Golf Club

Lowered Size of Blast Furnace

Adjusted Craft Timers on Melee Weapons

Added Cooking Grill as Part of All Additional BBQ Grill Recipes

Composter Should Now Face Properly While Placing

Added Recipe for Dirty Lab Jar into Clean in Water Filtration Unit. Added Science Tab to WFU

Removed Flame Effect from Chemistry Station Made by Player

Removed Hitbox on Stage 1 HDHQ Seeds So they can not be Harvested. In Line with Vanilla Seeds

Fixed Improper Localization on Peeling Doors

Rebalanced All Vehicle Torque and Velocity So they are All a Bit Quicker.

Added Custom Values to Police Car, Ambulance and Fire Truck

All Raw Foods Will Now Have a Severe Water Penalty. Added missing items

Added Leather Strips and Remotes to Leather Couches

Lowered Stone and ore yields from Boulders slightly

Harvesting crops with Scythe now gives two crops and no seeds

Added Unload Loadouts to All New Guns

Fixed Firearms Certificate So That It is required for Advanced Firearms and Not Handguns

Fixed Arrow and Bolt Disassembly Giving Back Too Many And Improper Resources

Class Recipes now Scrap For Proper KP

Added Quality to Engines and Batteries

Added Missing Appliance Table Unlock to Master Chef Perk 4

Added Upgradeable Blade Traps

Added New Potted Plant Bundle

Added New Toy and Game Pack Bundle

Removed chances of Full Car Chassis drops and replaced with Damaged Car Chassis

Fixed Craft Times on All Guns to 15 Seconds. Special Big Guns 2 Minutes

ReArranged Boss Zombie Gamestage Appearances

Removed Zombie Bolivar Until GS25

Added Pipe Pistol and Pipe Rifle

Added Descriptions to Cider, Wine and Fermented Juice

All Animal Based Food Should Now Show Food and Water Stats

Added cookbooks to cupboards

Added Chance of Plant Seed Drop From Grass

Increased Chance of Seed Pack Drops

Added Military Armor Recipes Back In

Added Omelet Recipe Unlock to Master Chef 1

Added Tempered and Serrated Blades to Eng 4, Reinforced to Eng 5

Steel Bars Now Extends Properly

Auto Miner Should Now Finish Properly

Fixed Radial Dial on AR15

Precious Metals now Have Distinct Descriptions

Fixed Incorrect Cookbook Numbering

Removed BBQ Grills from Traders and Made Them Craftable So They Match Across the Board for All Working Grills

Added Proper Hydration Impact to Raw Fish

Balanced Milk and Nut Stats

Fixed Improper Material Returns on Flaming Arrows, Crossbow Bolts and Iron Bolt Disassemblies

Added Bacon Mac and Cheese to Dinner Book Unlock

Removed All Disassembly of Ammo from Personal Workbench EXCEPT Stone Arrows and Bolts and Blunderbuss Ammo

Rebalanced All Vehicle Torque and Velocity So they are All a Bit Quicker.

Added Chance for Large Backpacks in Loot

Removed Water From A Few Sandwiches

Lowered Water Gains from Salads and Fruits

Lowered Amount of Food Found in Vending

Increased Crowbar drop chances slightly

Fixed Pallet Crafting Time

Fixed Localization of Fertilized Pumpkin and Marijuana Plants

Added Localization for Craft Area Ammunition Table

Fixed Appliance Table Craft Time

Fixed Improper Grow Times on Fertilized Crops. Unfertilized will take 360 Minutes to Harvest, Fertilized will take 240 Minutes to Harvest Now

Removed Items Needed in Working Type Blocks from Recipes and Added Them as Trader Only Items

Added Health/Stamina/Water/XP Penalty for Death Trauma

Lowered Health and XP on Air Drop Zombies for All Gamestages

Replaced Tiered Spiders with Vanilla Spiders so they Can Leap Once More!

Removed Improper Learnable Tag From Beer

Added Wookies Tweaked Supply Drop Zombie Edit. Box Will No Longer Destroy

Updated Junction Box HP

Removed extends from Junction Box and Updated Description

Rebalanced Stats on Fruits and Fruit Salad

Cutting Down Nut Tree Should Now Give Back Seed

Removed Ragdoll Buff From Cider, Liquor and Hot Wings Buff

Removed Lockpick Crafting and Increased Number of Picks That Can Drop In Loot

Added Over 15 new Fence Pieces From DMC

Beer Will Now Properly Show in the Brewery

Glass Pane Mold Added

Clarified Pickaxe Descriptions

Added Rose Wings Poster

Added More Plants to Block Placehoilders that Spawn in World

Increased Chances of Slot Machines in World

Pallet of "Yucca Fibers" Renamed "Fibers"

POI Changes and Fixes

Sinder has gone through many POIs and rebalanced and touched up many of them. New meshes, fixed paint blocks, readjusted loot, rebalanced sleeper volumes and more. To see any of these changes in game requires a new world. You are fine to carry on with your old save without these changes if you like.

Added sinders Fix For rh5_Church(by_Guppycur)

Added sinders Fix For rh5_CityPark(by_Spider)

Added sinders Fix For rh5_collapsed_bldg_01(by_BuLLeTZ)

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_Alms_house(ex_vanilla_ornate03)

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_bowlingcenter(by_magoli)

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_Brownstones_House(by_Laz_Man)

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_Info_Center(by_LuckyStar)

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_ir8_center

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_Vista(by_Makabriel)

Added Sinders Fixes For rh5_Wooden_Store(by_Guppycur)

Added sinders fix for rh5_Firedepartment(by_Guppycur)

Added Sinders fix for rh5_Motel(by_Limodor)

Added Sinders Fix for abandoned_house_01new

Added Sinders Fix for abandoned_house_03new

Added Sinders Fix for abandoned_house_02new

Added Sinders Fix for diner_03

Added Sinders Fix for rh5_Asia_Restaurant_city(by_Redlotus)

Added Sinders Fix for rh5_TruckStop(by_magoli)

Added Sinders Fix for rh5_kwikemart(by_magoli)

Added Sinders Fix for rh5_LumberMill(by_IceJudge)

Added sinders Fix For Dozens of in game poi meshes

Added Rally Marker to Izea POI

Commented Out Persian Mansion Until It Can Be Renovated

Added a few Localizations for POIs in Trader Quests

Added Krunchs Fix for Air Columns to rh5_guard_tower_notconstructed(by_Knightrath)

Playing with friend and he have Huntsman on 4 while I didn't level this and still on zero (he is dedicated for harvesting animals). Anyway, he is using hunting knife and on pig he got 4 meat and me with fireaxe 6 meat?!? This sounds at least kinda weird. What tool is best for harvesting for meat? Is it Huntsman bugged?

Hi I just started playing the newest version of RH and unless I've missed it, did they remove Pack Mule for more bag space in the skill rework?

Think so. Now you have to loot backpacks that you read like a skill book which opens more inventory; only way to expand inventory as far as I know.

Wish i could say something about this Mod but my 16gig of RAM cant handle it xD

Out of memory Exception at around 6GB of RAM.

Already put Resolution and all other GFX Settings on the lowest lal...

If I'm not mistaken you can run it in low memory mode, not quite sure how to do it since I've never needed to. Hopefully this will lead you in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I love the mod but I have a small issue, with such a small back pack and the vast amount or stuff needed to craft/build a bigger back pack is almost a necessity, especially since going out at night is not good for one's health LOL. Does anyone know of any backpack mods that work with RH?

Stable Version of Ravenhearst 5.4.8 for 17.4, fresh restart.

Lowered Health and XP on Air Drop Zombies for All Gamestages

Sure, the air drop zombies are easier to kill individually. Unfortunately, they keep re-spawing! When you get close to an air drop, about 20 or 30 zombies spawn in. If you stray more than a few meters away without looting the drop box and then get closer again, another set of zombies spawn in. In less than 1 minute I had over 100 zombies surrounding the drop! First cowboys, then soldiers, then fat tourists, then nurses and bikers and more. FPS dropped to the 10's and hilarity ensued.

Pretty tough on day 4 with an iron bow, 60 stone arrows, a wooden club and a single 9mm pistol with only 30 rounds! Needless to say, I ran away when I ran out of ammo.