Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

I have seen that SDX is not found, I think I see that in the load, does it need that? If so, how do I get it?

- - - Updated - - -

So wait till Raven is updated to the new version?

Ravenhearst is an SDX mod, so you won't be able to add any more SDX mods, so the SDX is not found is fine for this mod. Either wait for Ravenhearst to be updated to the latest version, or re-install using the Mod Launcher's Download From steam option, picking alpha17.2 as a source.

lib net errors are because your 17.2 is corrupted with 17.3 you need a CLEAN copy of the game, having steam install versions on top of various versions is not clean. delete your vanilla install and select 17.2 stable, or do as sphere suggested and use the launcher to download one.

never install mods in your steam copy, either (psa, not saying you did).

open invitation to join our discord, lots of helpful players.

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

0TLyEIE.png

Edited by sinda (see edit history)

i fix this issue, you need install https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/download/details.aspx?id=48231 Media Feature Pack

this is why the mod need windows media player, and the version n and k dont have this originally

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting the same issue with that field missing netlib thing.

i fix this issue, you need install https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/down....aspx?id=48231 Media Feature Pack

this is why the mod need windows media player, and the version n and k dont have this originally

Hi how can i restore trader protection i edited the settlement trader xml and swapped trader to true and i even copied over the protection line from the base files and i can still destroy trader stuff do i need a new game after these changes for them to take effect or do i need to do something else?

It worked when i started a new world

Edited by habibo (see edit history)

Will this mod be updated soon? I heard the version for 17.3 is coming, but I don't see anything about that in this tread. I don't wanna start a new game in 17.2 and see the 17.3 version is out, you know, this mod is incredible, the best for A17, but it requires a lot of hours.

I'm also waiting to see if they update soon to version 17.4 of 7DTD. Right now the difference in performance between 17.2 and 17.4 is great and the Ravenhearst is very demanding and I can hardly play it right now. This is my favorite mod. Thanks for your work guys.

Anyone familiar wit this error when trying to load a game once Ravenhearst is loaded from loader - that part is all good/loader seems to load the initial game fine:

{ MissingFieldException: Field 'LiteNetLib.NetManager.MergerEnabled' not found }

Stops dead and wont recover... ( Yes have tried refreashing and reloading and trying varying loadouts...)

Refreash mods Auto_on

EAC_off

Update reg_on

Direct Download_off

Save all to mod_off

Run as admin_on

Dissable ssl_off

Originally downloaded from steam direct for vanilla files... is Ravenhearst 5.1 vanilla text for 17.2 and have high end laptop...

UPDATE !! : Turns out when starting to download from the launcher one has to select the version... Idid not know this as i have only played with "Uptodate versions over the yrs... F@#Kius C^$tius... please ignor this post - Lol

Edited by Rickachae (see edit history)

Been trying to play this mod. Downloaded through the modlauncher and got this error. Deleted mods and launcher. Reinstalled, same error upon trying to launch new game:

(MissingFieldException: Field'LiteNetLib.NetManager.MergeEnabled' not found.)

Error message pops up (in red) in the Command console. The previous line above this one says: (2019-06-09T23:25:15 57.294 INF NET: Starting server protocols) I've searched the web and attempted to search the 7DtD forums with no success. Any ideas??

Been trying to play this mod. Downloaded through the modlauncher and got this error. Deleted mods and launcher. Reinstalled, same error upon trying to launch new game:

(MissingFieldException: Field'LiteNetLib.NetManager.MergeEnabled' not found.)

Error message pops up (in red) in the Command console. The previous line above this one says: (2019-06-09T23:25:15 57.294 INF NET: Starting server protocols) I've searched the web and attempted to search the 7DtD forums with no success. Any ideas??

This mod is not compatible with alpha 17.3 or 17.4. Make sure you install the mod from alpha 17.2. If you install the mod from these versions will give you that error.

Love this mod. Just a question regarding the special zombies, though. My friend and I have encountered numerous spider zombies (jumpers) and cops, but they don't seem to behave as they do in the vanilla version. This is to say, the spiders don't jump and the cops don't spit or explode. Is this intended or have we just been "lucky"? We're currently at day 25 with a game stage of about 110 each (if I recall correctly).

Ravenhearst 5.4 is now available on 17.4 Stable!

All the links in the first few posts as well as information on changes are located there. Enjoy guys and remember our main base of operations is the Discord now, where you can find me anytime and have a chat.

jrMWc6h.png