Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hey all,

I updated to 17.4 and the latest Ravenhearst, but the newly genned worlds look way different again. Are we using a new pimp Rwg?

I must admit the extremely large bands of biomes of the previous were a bit much, now however the biome sizes are a little smallish again.

Worse for me however is the towns. We had the nice socket system with some stretched out cities and stuff that sorta looked naturally grown. Yes there were some illogical height changes and some weird empty spots etc but now we just have 'rounded squares' towns all made of perfect square blocks again.

I can see the dirt pathing is improved but the towns are largely boring now.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there I way I can at at least improved the town part of the RWG?

As I'm posting:"

I knew this mod is hard, I played it before but damn - I'm getting absolutely destroyed on first horde night (day 17). The walls don't hold up to good and the wooden spikes take a lot of work to make (wood harvest) but don't last very long. Am I Missing something here? (14+x bloodmoon warrior difficulty)

edit:

Been experimenting with Nitrogen some - the maps look nicer from top down - got me an ok one now I think so ill go and see how it works out 'on the ground'

Edited by Burakin
cause addition (see edit history)

Hi everyone,

I've played version 5.4.4 (I think) and I've realized that when you kill with molotovs you only get experience from 1 zombie (even if you kill 7-8). Is that a bug or is it intentional? If it is intentional, what about if I use my flamethrower (I still haven't got one)? If I flamethrow two zombies and kill them through fire damage, will I only get exp from one or from both?

As it seems I've found a big bug and a smaller, annoying fault in 5.4.7. The big one breaks the game quite drastically, the smaller one's an inconvenience with a certain POI.

First: [spoiler ahead]

Eating/Drinking from the hotbar and opening the inventory soon after doesn't consume the item. Buffs apply.

Second:

The building with the big "M" above the front door has lots of fully upgraded iron doors - clearing this as a tier 1 quest is a pain in the butt. (Sorry for not knowing the name of POIs - I'd like to elaborate if someone tells me how I'll get to know the name)

Also, I'm not sure if this is deliberate or is this known... But bashing a sturdy iron door with stone tools in order to complete a quest is a turn-off. When there's four obligatory doors to bust to kill all the zombies a sane person would probably turn away.

(I got my ~1000 tellers and leather leg armor. I'm nuts.)

Hi, can't find my post from yesterday.

Was anybody who is playing on a Mac able to install it for 17.4? I install mod's, also RH for years now for OSX, but in this case I failed. Maybe something is different or new which I don't know.

Hi, can't find my post from yesterday.

Was anybody who is playing on a Mac able to install it for 17.4? I install mod's, also RH for years now for OSX, but in this case I failed. Maybe something is different or new which I don't know.

try: https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/325202/how-do-i-install-mods-on-a-mac

- - - Updated - - -

Is it compatible for linux?

Some have it running but RH does not support it.

Hello, I am enjoying this incredible mod and trying to make the chain of missions of the laboratory table, here comes the question. He asks me for a purified lab and I do not know where to do it, I fill it in the lab sikn but then I do not know how to purify it. Thank you.

I have a little problem, how can i reap the autominer and where does he have to stand

Sorry if i have not seen an answer in this Forum, I asked google but google was silent

Best regards from Germany and many Thnx for this great mod

A few Bolivar on day 2 playing alone and with level 2-3 is expected? I started 3 games and all day 2, with hardly anything more than the basic weapon of class (2 with stone knife and one with wooden bow) I had to face those types of zombies, as expected I have always died. I can't win a fight I can't outrun them. When playing death is death I think I will not be able to do anything. in version 5.4.4 I did not stop and arrived after a lot of effort at level 18, so it was when I saw the first bolivar, but now in 5.4.7 all the games I had meetings with them on day 2.

I researched a little. According to the information of the first post, we have:

GS1 - Normal Zeds

GS25 - Tier 2

GS100 - Tier 3 and Night Terrors

GS300 - Bosses and Tier 4

GS500 - Tier 5 and Radiateds and more Bosses

but in the XML "entitygroups.xml" located in "/Data/Config" we also have:

<entitygroup name="ZombiesAllGS1">

<entity name="zombieBoeT1"/>

<entity name="zombieJoeT1"/>

<entity name="sanZombieBodyBuilderT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="sanZombieCannibalMaleT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieBolivar" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="zombieBikerFemaleT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieMariaT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieCharlotteT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieClint1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieMiguelT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieHankT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieRayahT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieRektT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieSeryphT1" prob="0.3"/>

<entity name="badZombieHelenT1" prob="0.3"/>

</entitygroup>

Here are included the bosses, that although they have the probability somewhat lower than the rest appear on day 2 even with the GS1.

So the information that the bosses leave from the GS300 is not entirely true today.

Just in case than can help thanks.

Here are included the bosses, that although they have the probability somewhat lower than the rest appear on day 2 even with the GS1.

So the information that the bosses leave from the GS300 is not entirely true today.

Just in case than can help thanks.

those actually aren't bosses. they are a little tougher, but by no means boss level.

never be afraid to turn away from a situation.

---

if you're looking for answers and not finding them here, please join our discord. great community there, too.

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

OLbaKn1.png

Hello,

First off, wanna say I loved the mod back in Alpha 16, however, due to our group of players computers not being able to keep up with how the game is updating as of late we are not able to play the mod as we found out recently.

This is the issue we have now and I am not sure where to ask, I will try to describe the situation the best I can.

We initially installed the mod using the mod launcher, we found out when trying to get in the game my computer and one of the other members in our group could not even join the game. We then decided to go back to vanilla, however one of our group did not uninstall the mod first and when he joined the game (random gen) he would have floating objects (such as trees) and would only be visble on their screen unless he destroyed the object.

We all then proceeded to uninstall the mod launchers, delete the mod files, uninstall and reinstall 7 days, and the person who was having this issue the most ended up completely uninstalling and reinstalling Steam. This person only seems to have this issue with random generated worlds, he did for a while have a third option for map size but once he deleted that it still contuined to happen. Is there any reason why this may be? I am not entirely sure what else he can do.

Hello,

First off, wanna say I loved the mod back in Alpha 16, however, due to our group of players computers not being able to keep up with how the game is updating as of late we are not able to play the mod as we found out recently.

This is the issue we have now and I am not sure where to ask, I will try to describe the situation the best I can.

We initially installed the mod using the mod launcher, we found out when trying to get in the game my computer and one of the other members in our group could not even join the game. We then decided to go back to vanilla, however one of our group did not uninstall the mod first and when he joined the game (random gen) he would have floating objects (such as trees) and would only be visble on their screen unless he destroyed the object.

We all then proceeded to uninstall the mod launchers, delete the mod files, uninstall and reinstall 7 days, and the person who was having this issue the most ended up completely uninstalling and reinstalling Steam. This person only seems to have this issue with random generated worlds, he did for a while have a third option for map size but once he deleted that it still contuined to happen. Is there any reason why this may be? I am not entirely sure what else he can do.

the problem you describing its most likely because having modded files, is he deleting the correct installation?

try this:

go to steam / 7 days to die, right click properties, browse local files

delete everything from that folder

now click verify integrity of game files in steam

launch game from steam

ensure you are all playing the same version and the map you are playing was generated in the same version without mods (generate a new map if there is a any doubt)

the problem you describing its most likely because having modded files, is he deleting the correct installation?

try this:

go to steam / 7 days to die, right click properties, browse local files

delete everything from that folder

now click verify integrity of game files in steam

launch game from steam

ensure you are all playing the same version and the map you are playing was generated in the same version without mods (generate a new map if there is a any doubt)

Will have him look tonight, I believe he has done this though, not entirely sure.