Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Stable Version of Ravenhearst 5.4.8 for 17.4, fresh restart.

Sure, the air drop zombies are easier to kill individually. Unfortunately, they keep re-spawing! When you get close to an air drop, about 20 or 30 zombies spawn in. If you stray more than a few meters away without looting the drop box and then get closer again, another set of zombies spawn in. In less than 1 minute I had over 100 zombies surrounding the drop! First cowboys, then soldiers, then fat tourists, then nurses and bikers and more. FPS dropped to the 10's and hilarity ensued.

Pretty tough on day 4 with an iron bow, 60 stone arrows, a wooden club and a single 9mm pistol with only 30 rounds! Needless to say, I ran away when I ran out of ammo.

believe the current reset area is 20m from the box, and it might be getting expanded again.

wookie tested defeating the air drop zombies naked with a torch, then i did with wooden club and wooden bow.

5.4.9 No Wipes Necessary

This should take us to final for 5.4 Next up is 5.5 but thats a ways off. Some much needed QoL fixes here. No wipes necessary

Fixed Deer Trophy Falling Off Wall

Reduced Teller Amounts Found in Loot

Updated Lockpicking Skill Description

Added Wookies Tweaks to the Air Supply. Now Zombies will spawn in at 30m out from you and will head inwards. The fighting radius has been increased to 30m to give more room for fighting zeds and the box should now destroy itself after its looted (may be a slight delay) or you can destroy the box yourself before you leave.

Added Wookies Fix to The Quest Warning in Stations. Now it will alert you if you are crafting any quest item, even if its a quest that is not marked as active in your log.

Tweaked Huntsman Perk So it Gives more Meat as You Perk Up in it. Some smaller animals are not impacted due to numbers.

Added Better Ammo to Hidden Stashes

Removed Wookies Red Highlight Border Mod Due to it being unneeded, since weapons auto break before 10 and no longer break after 10

Lowered Probability of Tombstones Slightly

Adjusted Loot in Laundry Basket, Washer, Night Stand and File Cabinet

Added Localization for modoilfiltersuppressor

Battery Banks Should Work Properly Now

When a recipe has multiple pages and you open it the Pagination Arrow flashes to indicate it has multiple pages. Flashing stops when the arrow is hovered or clicked.

Adjusted Loot on Lockers and Weapons Bag

Bug fixing for A17WorkbenchCombineRepair. 2 items with quality of 2 or below would create an infinte quality item (i.e. quality zero) !!!

Fixed a Fishing Exploit (Can No Longer Fish Out of Buckets)

Added Sinders fix for Library

Added Beer Trap :)

Added sinders fix for Ministers House

Fix for Buried Treasure Quest Null

.........In less than 1 minute I had over 100 zombies surrounding the drop! First cowboys, then soldiers, then fat tourists, then nurses and bikers and more. FPS dropped to the 10's and hilarity ensued.

Pretty tough on day 4......

Gather them so they are all following you

Walk backwards around the airdrop box in a semi wide circle

Beat the closest one's head with melee weapon until it falls down, repeat

Keep going around the box backwards, not going outside 20m range so more don't spawn in

Took me a few tries to figure out, was helluva surprise the first time it happened lol! To the mods: This is a great mod, keep up the great work!

Wish i could say something about this Mod but my 16gig of RAM cant handle it xD

Out of memory Exception at around 6GB of RAM.

Already put Resolution and all other GFX Settings on the lowest lal...

I noticed someone else had this with another, high-RAM usage mod and 16GB RAM.

Make sure you have virtual memory/pagefile setup. 7DTD likes to use it once you hit around 6-8GB even when you have physical RAM to spare.

Hi I'm doing the upgrade your base quest chain and I've got the scrap iron upgrade kits (3 of them) and when I try to upgrade the previously upgraded blocks it doesn't work. I've tried it with a axe, wrench and nail gun.

Have you tried with the screwdriver, like said in the description? (Either in the kits or the quest, don't remember now.)

Had the same problem myself until finally I realized the upgrading of blocks is so troublesome at least I am not going to do it. Needs multiple tools and so many resources. For my base I only go for scavenging a ton of rebar frames and concrete mix. Don't tell Jax as he might rob us of some, but there's a plenty to be found in many POIs.

Also, I've still been unable to find fossils myself but a friend of mine found one. ONE.

I've resolved the issue with using the command "cm" and giving out what people need. Especially now when they can't be sold for money it works fine.

Furthermore, last but not least, the quests seem a bit "glued on" once you've eventually created a lot of the workbenches needed for the quests beforehand and you still have to make them again and waste resources on quests that will (maybe?) only give something way further down the line. 11 Perk Points are tempting, but they come in so late I don't know if they're worth the trouble.

I completely understand the issue with that the quests can't be marked done afterwards, as example by just opening the Farm Table.

Hi, Are these graphics normal? I have everything in ultra.

The previous mod was much better, both graphically and performance.

Another question, when I play with my husband in my game, his game crashes and he goes out to the desk without any notice of the game.

http://prntscr.com/odat7g

Thanks for read me :)

Edited by Oreneta (see edit history)

Hi, Are these graphics normal? I have everything in ultra.

The previous mod was much better, both graphically and performance.

Another question, when I play with my husband in my game, his game crashes and he goes out to the desk without any notice of the game.

http://prntscr.com/odat7g

Thanks for read me :)

Turn off texture streaming in graphic settings

And the game crashing like that is often a steam issue (not online/unstable for a moment) I found out.

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

Turn off texture streaming in graphic settings

And the game crashing like that is often a steam issue (not online/unstable for a moment) I found out.

Thanks for your answers.

And how can I fix it so that the game is not closed? It closes after 5 minutes of playing and it is impossible to play.

We have tested different games and it has not worked.

(Sorry for my english)

Wish i could say something about this Mod but my 16gig of RAM cant handle it xD

Out of memory Exception at around 6GB of RAM.

Already put Resolution and all other GFX Settings on the lowest lal...

what size world are you trying to generate, also? don't recommend 16k on 16gigs if that's what you're trying to do.

Thanks for your answers.

And how can I fix it so that the game is not closed? It closes after 5 minutes of playing and it is impossible to play.

We have tested different games and it has not worked.

(Sorry for my english)

Try reinstalling the game using the Mod Launcher. If that doesn't work come to our dicord channel to get more help:

9rbJya2.png

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

(please note that RH is now 5.4.9)

Stutter Question For RH 5.4.9 SP Client:

I know the Unity Engine has its issues and not everything is to do with 7DTD or Ravenhearst in this case.

My question is: Are there more Entities being spawned on the Insane level per game stage compared to the recommended level for Ravenhearst?

Im hitting unplayable POI's. I have read through forum comments here and on the Ravenhearst Discord and have tried everything from a memory cleaner to pagefile setup. I have tested both Created World and Navezgane. Same result.

I play SP Permadeath style on Insane level. I don't die and wonder if Ravenhearst keeps adding more entities because of this creating the sudden drop in FPS.

Also, Jax,

I play with loot set to 25%, and I still don't get a pen and gear from Survival Journal Quest, only the Journal. I have to exit the game before I open the chest and set loot to 300% then go back into the game open the chest, get the pen and gear, then exit the game and set it back to 25%. This is with the 5.4.9 Journal Fix.

Stutter Question For RH 5.4.9 SP Client:

I know the Unity Engine has its issues and not everything is to do with 7DTD or Ravenhearst in this case.

My question is: Are there more Entities being spawned on the Insane level per game stage compared to the recommended level for Ravenhearst?

Im hitting unplayable POI's. I have read through forum comments here and on the Ravenhearst Discord and have tried everything from a memory cleaner to pagefile setup. I have tested both Created World and Navezgane. Same result.

I play SP Permadeath style on Insane level. I don't die and wonder if Ravenhearst keeps adding more entities because of this creating the sudden drop in FPS.

Also, Jax,

I play with loot set to 25%, and I still don't get a pen and gear from Survival Journal Quest, only the Journal. I have to exit the game before I open the chest and set loot to 300% then go back into the game open the chest, get the pen and gear, then exit the game and set it back to 25%. This is with the 5.4.9 Journal Fix.

i know we have other players on insane that do not have the issue you're having, i'm not sure. on the loot, a17 weird things happen if loot is not on 100%, at one point players playing less than got 0 loot. i know adjustments were made so that doesn't quite happen, but it's still not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't get the single player version to work. When creating a random world it gets stuck on block until it times out. I'm using the latest version and a clean install of 7 days. To install I just copied over files and replaced files when asked. EAC is disabled.

if you're able to link a pastebin of your output log, might be able to help you, but not without.

if you've done a direct install (sounds it), the game saves only 1 file of your modded log, it's located something like C:\Users\sindalee\AppData\LocalLow\The Fun Pimps\7 Days To Die.

i know we have other players on insane that do not have the issue you're having, i'm not sure. on the loot, a17 weird things happen if loot is not on 100%, at one point players playing less than got 0 loot. i know adjustments were made so that doesn't quite happen, but it's still not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I will play around with my system some more to try and figure out this frame rate pop and drop.

I did find on my hours and hours of playing and testing that I can have many actors in a scene without issue, but certain POI will cause it. Not sure if its loading too much into memory or overloading the engine. Vanilla A17 is fine. It wants to commit up to 24 GB of memory when i run 7D2D, uses average of 4.5 and up to over 5. I have of course 15.8 GB available

Guys - Day 30 and Level 55.

I have found quite a few Small Backpacks and I think 1 Large Backpack.

I have 9 slots remaining to be opened in my inventory. Now, when I get Small Backpacks, it won't open any more slots in inventory - is this intended? Do I need to find another Large Backpack?

TIA.

Guys - Day 30 and Level 55.

I have found quite a few Small Backpacks and I think 1 Large Backpack.

I have 9 slots remaining to be opened in my inventory. Now, when I get Small Backpacks, it won't open any more slots in inventory - is this intended? Do I need to find another Large Backpack?

TIA.

Is intended, you need the backpack mods in your armor to get them freed.

If I run a dedicated server do the players need the client or will it be download from the server?

They need the client Mod installed by themselves.