Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Traders Giveth and Taketh

Economy has had a major major overhaul. Its gone. Traders no longer buy ANYTHING but you can still buy from them. How do you earn? You earn Tellers by completing quests and searching. Teller amounts have been increased everywhere so you can find more. There are also new pois with slot machines in the world where you can gamble found Tellers for even more Tellers.

Hm... In my opinion economy in A17 is destroyed already. There are two stages - first you see items in trader you want them, but have no coins. And later, when you earn coins and check trader stash, you note that you already have all this items you need before, you craft them or loot in process. You got them in process! Only unique trader items is Solar Cells and decorations...

So, question is next - Does ravenhearst have more unique traders items added, or unique quest rewards added? Either this overhaul is questionable

Ravenhearst 5.4 is now available on 17.4 Stable!

All the links in the first few posts as well as information on changes are located there. Enjoy guys and remember our main base of operations is the Discord now, where you can find me anytime and have a chat.

jrMWc6h.png

:excitement::excitement::excitement::excitement::excitement:

how do you craft the tailor station i cant find out how to learn it ive looked at all the skills i even went into dev mode and tried to find a schematic but no luck

This is the reason I do not play RH anymore. Quoted player might or might not have been looking around enough. In any case there is to much stuff to look up and figure out, and that ruins gameplay. Love the mod, but hate all the time being spent on figuring out what to do next....

Shin

This is the reason I do not play RH anymore. Quoted player might or might not have been looking around enough. In any case there is to much stuff to look up and figure out, and that ruins gameplay. Love the mod, but hate all the time being spent on figuring out what to do next....

Shin

Appreciate your feedback.

Tailor Station is unlocked with Hammer and Forge level 2, which if you clicked on the perk it says just as much in the description of the perk.

We have released a patch fixing a number of issues you guys are having. No wipes are necessary but if you wish to see the new pois and rwg changes you will need a new map. Play can continue without those pois though if it is not important to you.

Patch 5.4.1b1

-Enabled Quest Tag and Zoning Tag on Izea Poi

-Increased City Probabilities to 0.6 from 0.5

-Set Sell Tags to True on Silver/Gold/Diamonds

-All Animal Based Food Should Now Show Food and Water Stats

-Fixed Tradesman Perks Being Unlocked at the Wrong Levels

-Fixed Nail Harvest on Ladders

-Radiator Can No Longer Be Picked Up

-Gas Cans now scrap 1 for 1 for plastic

-You can now place Frames while on ladders

-You should no longer be able to sell mods to traders

-Removed CityA on RWG

-Fixed Tags on Vanilla POIs from downtown to Downtown,Commercial

-Added min counts of 1 to every POI

-Added Skyscrapers to City Group instead of skyscraper group

-All pois set to Max Count of 2

-Removed Remote From Dropping in Couch Arms

-Charred Chicken Now Has Water Loss

-Wrench Repair Now Takes Forged Iron

-Removed Duplicate Water Filtration Localization Entry

-Fixed Improper Scrap Material Return When Scrapping Steel Items

-Commented out Metro Station POI Due to Performance Issues

We have released a patch fixing a number of issues you guys are having. No wipes are necessary but if you wish to see the new pois and rwg changes you will need a new map. Play can continue without those pois though if it is not important to you.

Patch 5.4.1b1

-Enabled Quest Tag and Zoning Tag on Izea Poi

-Increased City Probabilities to 0.6 from 0.5

-Set Sell Tags to True on Silver/Gold/Diamonds

-All Animal Based Food Should Now Show Food and Water Stats

-Fixed Tradesman Perks Being Unlocked at the Wrong Levels

-Fixed Nail Harvest on Ladders

-Radiator Can No Longer Be Picked Up

-Gas Cans now scrap 1 for 1 for plastic

-You can now place Frames while on ladders

-You should no longer be able to sell mods to traders

-Removed CityA on RWG

-Fixed Tags on Vanilla POIs from downtown to Downtown,Commercial

-Added min counts of 1 to every POI

-Added Skyscrapers to City Group instead of skyscraper group

-All pois set to Max Count of 2

-Removed Remote From Dropping in Couch Arms

-Charred Chicken Now Has Water Loss

-Wrench Repair Now Takes Forged Iron

-Removed Duplicate Water Filtration Localization Entry

-Fixed Improper Scrap Material Return When Scrapping Steel Items

-Commented out Metro Station POI Due to Performance Issues

Hi JaxTeller,

I started a map yesterday before this message and last night, I reached level 5, I upgraded my tradesman to level 4 so that I could purchase my first "hammer & forge" but when I bought it, I couldn't purchase the first point of H&F because it doesn't detect the level 4 in tradesman (the label "hammer & forge" remains gray and it says "you need 'tradesman level 4' to purchase this skill". Why is this happening? am I supposed to start a new map? Because I found a pretty decent spot and, more importantly, pretty decent loot (pipe wrench, chainsaw and a couple of good recipes) and it would really annoy me to have to restart the map again (I began playing your mod some days ago, before you update and I restarted the map to play the update)

Hi JaxTeller,

I started a map yesterday before this message and last night, I reached level 5, I upgraded my tradesman to level 4 so that I could purchase my first "hammer & forge" but when I bought it, I couldn't purchase the first point of H&F because it doesn't detect the level 4 in tradesman (the label "hammer & forge" remains gray and it says "you need 'tradesman level 4' to purchase this skill". Why is this happening? am I supposed to start a new map? Because I found a pretty decent spot and, more importantly, pretty decent loot (pipe wrench, chainsaw and a couple of good recipes) and it would really annoy me to have to restart the map again (I began playing your mod some days ago, before you update and I restarted the map to play the update)

You need lvl 10 for forge always, i had the same issue, when i got to lvl 10 i was able to purchase it

Small hotfix. No wipes, no restarts. Kills three nasty exploits

Fixed Nailgun Schematic Icon

Rain Catcher Can Now Be Repaired

Composter Can No Longer Be Picked Up on Stage 3

Raw Foods Now Have a Severe Water Penalty

Fixes for Sleepers/Paint/Loot/Rotation Blocks on Bank and Subday POIs

3 Major Exploits Fixed

Hi JaxTeller,

you might want to take note of the "No wipes are necessary" part of the message.

none of these updates required a restart, and was stated to be of personal choice, if one did so.

Hi Jax,

Great mod but noticed a few of us have items randomly disappear from our backpacks. Hard to replicate but has happened a few times now. Also, if you mess up the water filtration quest, it wont let you make another.

Cheers

Great mod!!!

Getting this error from trader after completing quest. I'm using an old map from 17.3, but a fresh game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28661[/ATTACH]

I also got this error when competing a "find the burried suplies" quest

completeQuestError.jpg.d0ed85d2a6686f8286be5f88c9b3e7bc.jpg using version 5.4.2 (created the map and the save on 5.4.0)

pd: i restarted the game and was able to complete the quest without errors

Edited by Hydr0 (see edit history)

Patch 5.4.3 No Wipes

We continue our drive to bring you the best experience possible with this patch that adds a book you can read if your jounral quest fails and major game breaking fix for ovens and grills

We thank you for your continued patience and support. We are proud to say none of these patches have required any wipes or restarts and we will continue to strive to keep this record as is.

On to the notes.

-Fixed Pallet for Materials Not being able to be converted back into materials

-Fixed Harvest Exploit

-Added Item for people who can not finish journal treasure quest. Dev Only Item Journal Quest Fix. Read this item and you will complete the treasure quest and recieve the rewards.

-Added UI Display Info to Grills. This was causing them to not work

-Added UI Display to Ovens and Stoves. This was causing them to not function.

This is by far the best mod I've tried. Once you've played Ravenhearst, vanilla seems too simplified. Ravenhearst has offered me a depth of play that I did not think possible. If Vanilla gave me enough hours of fun, with Ravenhearst I have for months. I play death is death, and with this mod I feel fear again.

I created the account a long time ago just to see the attached images, but this answer felt that I had to write it down.

Congratulations, and many thanks for that work. Be proud of it.

Hey Jax, i found a bug, when you eat or drink and the ammount you get goes over the limit you have (example over 170 on 120 base HP/STA) you get reset to the base, its supposed to be like this or it should stay at max for some time (the 170 on the previous example).

Hi,

I'm playing the 5.1 version of the mod and I have two questions:

1) regarding the mission of the lockpick (the one you need to get a lockpick and it says "pick a residential door"). What am I supposed to do? I've opened some doors with the lockpit but the mission remains undone. Any help?

2) Where can I find oil shale? I've been digging in the dessert and I just can't seem to find it (at least not in the way I found it in vanilla and/or other mods). I've heard that iron, for instance, can only be found in the wasteland (so there was a change in that sense). Is oil shale also changed? if so, as I said, where can I find it? If it's still in the dessert, do I have to dig in any special place? (just as a reminder, I'm playing the 5.1 version of the mod)

Thanks guys!