Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Nonsense!

I heard a rumor that while filming The Hunger Games, somebody called Jeniffer Lawrence "Catpiss Neverclean". That of course being a play on the name of "Katniss Everdeen" who she played in the movies.

Now this should be obvious, we are getting zombie cats, and that hygiene system they scrapped a few years back.

It's so simple, and it all makes sense... there's no need for such elaborate theorycrafting when they're handing it right to us.

Hmm, maybe you're right as there was a smell of cat piss in the air as I read your post. One can not deny the facts. Linked to the fact that cats are smarter than dogs as all intelligent people would agree (just as underground fort people are smarter than above ground people).

Wow! With all that hot air that can only mean one thing: Airships! Airships that use hot air to stay afloat, just like everyone's posts... but mine.

Now... what was the question?

I would like that. It never made sense to have food heal you AND gain wellness at the same time. It should be an ether/or.

Well, it has remote connection even in RL.

Healing does naturally happen over time, when you have "well fed" buff, also your hitpoints increase... :)

Thank you. I couldn't have made my point about filter bubbles as well as you did :smile-new:

Except, I'm not separated from information that disagrees with my viewpoints. On the contrary: I seek information that does conflict with my views and argue against it, obviously. So your point is moot.

......and argue....

Pages of it.

I know you want to get your point across, and you have made some fair points. But could you please just discuss your ideas without having it devolve to an argument? There is no right or wrong to an opinion, but your opinion become meaningless if the discussion becomes an argument.

Thanks!

Pages of it.

I know you want to get your point across, and you have made some fair points. But could you please just discuss your ideas without having it devolve to an argument? There is no right or wrong to an opinion, but your opinion become meaningless if the discussion becomes an argument.

I think you mean pages and pages of it haha.

That's the hard part right there. It would seem like most discussions tend to turn into an argument, depending on who is taking part of them of course. It certainly does when I do apparently haha. Also snark and sarcasm feels right at home when arguing, so I resort to it all the way which does make me come off as arrogantly obnoxious, to not use a more straightforward word, but it's just my posting style really. I'm not going to change my posting style because it offends some people, but I will turn it down a notch though because I've been relentless lately.

If you guys are looking for underground threats, then how about the (un)dead mole that tunnels into your base and replaces the walls with its own walls of text. And you're forced to go through the walls of text every time you want to go see what else is going on in the game. You don't necessarily have to read them, but they will hold you up for a while as you attempt to locate the exit.

Everdeen= Retrievable arrows

SM of the BJ!!

MTFGA

Coughs * VIDEO * Coughs

I think Roland protest's too much. I said sticky arrows, you said retrievable arrows (Same thing) and Roland has gone OFF THE CHARTS with scorn and fury at us both. It MUST confirm sticky (retrievable) arrows for Beta 17!

If you guys are looking for underground threats, then how about the (un)dead mole that tunnels into your base and replaces the walls with its own walls of text. And you're forced to go through the walls of text every time you want to go see what else is going on in the game. You don't necessarily have to read them, but they will hold you up for a while as you attempt to locate the exit.

That actually gave me a good laugh, pretty witty for sure hehe. I don't think I'm such a "threat" to the forums though. It's pretty easy to just keep scrolling down when you see my avatar. I skim this thread when reading it as well. I don't purposefully ignore anybody though.

I think Roland protest's too much. I said sticky arrows, you said retrievable arrows (Same thing) and Roland has gone OFF THE CHARTS with scorn and fury at us both. It MUST confirm sticky (retrievable) arrows for Beta 17!

He is under tremendous pressure Dag....to distract us from not having a video or any useful information for the past few weeks...AND he has issues!! But you didn't hear that from me!!

Ouch

Coughs * VIDEO * Coughs

- - - Updated - - -

@Roland

We going to get those rideable wolves? I figure if mods can do it...

(All hail the great and powerful Emu)

deletehorse.png

He needs to feed his horse.....But very cool.....so it will not be included in game!

That actually gave me a good laugh, pretty witty for sure hehe. I don't think I'm such a "threat" to the forums though. It's pretty easy to just keep scrolling down when you see my avatar. I skim this thread when reading it as well. I don't purposefully ignore anybody though.

My jab was meant in good nature. I'm glad to see you are taking it as such.

My jab was meant in good nature. I'm glad to see you are taking it as such.

Even though I am dead serious at times, I can still take a joke. I don't take myself so seriously unlike what it may seem. Your post attracted my attention because I was actually interested in ideas for underground threats, but I didn't see that one coming haha.

Even though I am dead serious at times, I can still take a joke. I don't take myself so seriously unlike what it may seem. Your post attracted my attention because I was actually interested in ideas for underground threats, but I didn't see that one coming haha.

Now that I think of it, a giant undead mole would be great in this game.

Now that I think of it, a giant undead mole would be great in this game.

That did cross my mind too, but it would seem odd in a zombie game haha. Then again, why not. Zombie dogs, zombie bears, zombie wolves, so why not zombie moles eh. Imagine an undead mole crawling at you while underground, it would be like: holy crap what's that the first time you see it hehe.

That did cross my mind too, but it would seem odd in a zombie game haha. Then again, why not. Zombie dogs, zombie bears, zombie wolves, so why not zombie moles eh. Imagine an undead mole crawling at you while underground, it would be like: holy crap what's that the first time you see it hehe.

I'd just step on it. They aren't very big.

Archived