Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

i don't know how i feel about any of that, because i haven't had anyone inform me of what my opinion of it should be.

so i'm just going to use my default setting: complaining and freaking out.

so stone and iron tools got nerfed to near useless in 16 and now are just completely pointless day 1? thats stupid. youre stupid. devs are stupid. /facetious

I have never considered that point of view....doubt that I ever will. Have a great day.

Hey guys, i've just read some posts here and i just noticed..nobody's talking about the release date of alpha 17. How comes?

or more, what date its gonna be?

Ive heard of several streamers...it will be this weekend, but there are like zero official informations of any developer or sth.

Maybe one of u guys knows more than me?

Would be nice, waitin for an answer:02.47-tranquillity:

If your streamers are giving release dates, they are feeding you ♥♥♥♥. There’s no date on the e-rc, we only know that it’s still pushed back because they are still smashing bugs.

pretty stoked for ...everything. I do see real positive experiences in the future. There have always been rules on servers. "go now fool and retrieve my arrows" Why there is no "Banditgate" blows my mind.

Probably because most of us realise that getting the new AI working and bugfixed with close-combat zombies before moving on to the ranged attacks and teamwork required for bandits is a far better way to go about things than to try and do both at the same time.

Screw that! just throw everything together in the pot , no matter what its state of functionality is!

oh wait...that only works for my single person Unity project with NO testers or early access people besides myself...

only bitching done is from me , myself and I...

That awkward moment when you see some code and scream "What lame-brained mouth-breathing idiot wrote this!"... and then realize it was you.

As of now you can craft anything without restriction to level. The only restriction is access to the materials and using the required workstation with the correct part. So, if you can find a working forge and a working workbench and can craft a crucible and get it installed you could be making steel on day one. Same goes for vehicles.

As of now there is no reading of books.

This could change later as skills are still being finished--in particular the intelligence attribute is in flux with its skill and perk sets which have to do with crafting.

So... no reading of books... no crafting list...

Grind out XP and resources and spent points? Find the meta? Rinse and repeat?

I know. WIP; must not panic... but now properly worried about the direction this is headed.

So... no reading of books... no crafting list...

Grind out XP and resources and spent points? Find the meta? Rinse and repeat?

I know. WIP; must not panic... but now properly worried about the direction this is headed.

Who said no crafting list? Where did that even come from? What does crafting list even mean?

I just said there might possibly be no more level gating on crafting....just goes to show all news is bad news to someone.

On another note, Trollands next post will be his 12000th :smile-new:

Oh my. I hope it’s a nasty one.

Not like...”mean” nasty.

I mean like...dirty.

Who said no crafting list? Where did that even come from? What does crafting list even mean?

I just said there might possibly be no more level gating on crafting....just goes to show all news is bad news to someone.

disappointed. That post was barely sexy at all.

ROFL

If your streamers are giving release dates, they are feeding you ♥♥♥♥. There’s no date on the e-rc, we only know that it’s still pushed back because they are still smashing bugs.

im waitin so hard to play the alpha 17 but ye.. no oppertunity to plan something without a release date you know? since 7 days eats a lot of time actually.

i just hoped for it to be released this weekend since ive some time to spare hmm ;/

seems like nothing happens....again.. its the big prob with 7 days, they always fail in release date

Archived